Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Handler's breasts removed from Instagram (NSFW)

Load Metric
    Get to it detective Druff. Here's her yearbook picture to get you started.

She looks 30 in her yearbook.

Name:  CHELSEA-HANDLER-YEARBOOK-PHOTO-743x1024.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  241.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

Watch this video (make sure you get a good look at her neck), then tell me that she's actually born in 1975.

When is it time for Chelsea to finally tell the world the truth about her real age? She's consistently looked 10-15 years older than her stated age, dating back to when she had her TV show.
    Lets be honest Druff some chicks don't age well at all.. Ive seen some gals around our age I would've sworn were a shit ton older.. Theres this nice lady who I used to see at Walmart when she worked the Pharmacy.. Shes the same age as you Druff and I was sure as hell sure she was at least closing in on 60 when turns out she was born in 1972.. Honestly if Chelseas been doing drugs which wouldn't surprise me that crap will age you like nothing especially uppers like Coke and Meth (not saying shes doing Meth but Coke wouldn't shock me nor would regular pill amphetamines which are common for Hollyweird types to keep themselves going non stop for days at a time sometimes, lack of rest allowing the body to repair and such will age ya like nobodys business also hell shes likely one hell of an alchy truth be told and thatll screw with the liver which is the body's shit filter to get stuff outta your system besides your kidneys so that too could affect how she looks significantly older then she really is).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

If you're going to do all these documentaries about how dishonest Trump is, you can't keep going around saying you're 44 when you look late 50s (and have looked way older since your supposed 20s).

Of course your thoughts are politically based. We've only another 14 months and the hate is already
    revving. You know there are well paid people just warming up with the attacks. Whatever they may be.

It's free speech and she is a citiizen. And she's famous. Sounds like Trump doesn't it?

And you know he has tits
    Speaking of politics. How ya feeling about your little black faced Prime Minister now?? What the fuck is it with liberals doing this shit and thinking its ok.. Like 2 of the 3 clowns in Virginia who did the blackface shit and should've been run out of office (interesting timing the shit coming down on them and then Jussie Smollett's attack happened) the 3rd was of course the rapist Lt Gov whos black.. Cant make that shit up.. But of course JT will apologize like he did and nothing will happen because it was all just a misunderstanding.. gotta love fucking hypocrisy of Liberals.. A Conservative does that shit and they've got a mob with pitch forks and torchs ready to string them up if they don't resign immediately for their 'racism'.. yeah not hypocritical at all

Load Metric
    I know a women who is 67 that looks like she is 45

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see she went to high school in Livingston, NJ.

Should have been class of 93.

Has someone found that yearbook? That would settle it. There's seriously been longstanding rumors that she's lied about her age, and this dates back to the mid-2000s when she started her show.

This isn't someone who looked their age and then suddenly got old-looking in their 40s.

Load Metric
    I see she went to high school in Livingston, NJ.

Should have been class of 93.

Has someone found that yearbook? That would settle it. There's seriously been longstanding rumors that she's lied about her age, and this dates back to the mid-2000s when she started her show.

This isn't someone who looked their age and then suddenly got old-looking in their 40s.
    Yearbook should be bread and butter with your abilities and doxing skills. Also an arrest for DUI in California i believe so that's another source to verify her DOB.

I feel like you've set me up already and know her exact birthday. Tenth level zen shit and played me like a chump, because such a straight shooter like you wouldn't revert to jew on jew character violence, less he already knew better.

Also, she's a big drinker and confessed drug user. But pot and Aya won't age you like coke and meth.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Alcohol is brutal on the skin of some women; ages them faster than an alien virus on Star Trek.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    nice rack for an old or not so old broad, enhanced or not...

Load Metric
    I Google "chelsea handler class of 93" and got this from Somerville high school in NJ.

Hardly proof but it appears to be a lead.. Have you messaged her classmates yet Det, Druff?

That was my first Google search. But I'm hardly a doxing demigod with seriously elite hacking skillz.

http://somervillehighschool.org/some...s-of-1993.html

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I know a women who is 67 that looks like she is 45

How many times have u jacked off to her u freak?!?

Small dick is a loose cannon today

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Get a new one after you showed her the ropess?

Maybe not thiry nine but that's a woman's privilige. Who cares. Does it matter at all how old she is.
    If you're going to do all these documentaries about how dishonest Trump is, you can't keep going around saying you're 44 when you look late 50s (and have looked way older since your supposed 20s).
    JFC Druff.

You've officially "jumped the shark" with this stupid shit. This isn't Little League Druff but you're acting like a little leaguer.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    I Google "chelsea handler class of 93" and got this from Somerville high school in NJ.

Hardly proof but it appears to be a lead.. Have you messaged her classmates yet Det, Druff?

That was my first Google search. But I'm hardly a doxing demigod with seriously elite hacking skillz.

I wasn't really being serious with this. I have thought for years that she might be lying about her age, but also thought it was possible that her age was real, and she just fucked herself up with drugs to where she's prematurely looked old for a long time.

This isn't worth my time to look into because I don't care enough.

Load Metric
    Nice Tits!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The tits are surprisingly nice, especially given that the rest of her looks so beat up.

I wonder if they're fake. That might explain it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am guessing some kind of work was done to keep appearances up and defy gravity. They definitely look too young for the rest of her. But I googled Chelsea Handler young and there are a couple pictures of her real young (clothed of course) where they are definitely there, so looks like she was working with a lot to begin with.

Its definitely not like most of the Kardashians where you see what they started with and you just know there is a lot of plastic going on.

Load Metric

I wasn't really being serious with this. I have thought for years that she might be lying about her age, but also thought it was possible that her age was real, and she just fucked herself up with drugs to where she's prematurely looked old for a long time.

You've just attempted to discredit someone as a liar, and insinuated they have no right to call Trump out as dishonest. Yet in reality your claims are likely to not be true, and Trump certainly lies on a daily basis.

Is this the Druff standard from now on?
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 09-19-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You've just attempted to discredit someone as a liar, and insinuated they have no right to call Trump out as dishonest. Yet in reality your claims are likely to not be true, and Trump certainly lies on a daily basis.

Is this the Druff standard from now on?
    Involving Chelsea Handler, yes

Comments

Salty_Aus: Some more comments about how beat up she is might be needed... nice tits

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I'd bet money on it.

She intimidates you and your emotion got the better of you.

Hey that radio show about the ticket recently. The first time you really explained it on radio.
    Could seriously feel the emotion pouring through my tiny speaker.

I thinks she looks age appropriate. She could do with a makeup artist perhaps but I don't think she's a give the fuck on makeup type. Often see her with light to virtually no makeup.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'd bet money on it.

She intimidates you and your emotion got the better of you.

Hey that radio show about the ticket recently. The first time you really explained it on radio.
    Could seriously feel the emotion pouring through my tiny speaker.

I thinks she looks age appropriate. She could do with a makeup artist perhaps but I don't think she's a give the fuck on makeup type. Often see her with light to virtually no makeup.
    Oh I did have emotion about the ticket. Pissed me off.

Chelsea Handler I don't care much about.

Load Metric
    I wish her tits were removed from PFA

Thread Information