Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: OK Here is a Legit Mexico Update

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Conditions like this are the fast track to broken ribs or worse on a boogie board.. Be careful out there buddy!

Dave coming down in 3 more weeks and he's bringing me a wetsuit

in the winter months it's going to be even bigger, but the water obv gets colder

I did live in Hawaii for 6 years and I'm a very capable swimmer and an accomplished boogie boarder.

Used to ride 8-10 footers in Hilo and North Shore, Oahu back in the 90's

oh wait, that was over 20 years ago....I guess I may have 'aged' just a little bit

but no way I am going to pass on huge barrels if they are right outside my front door

the great part of the beach here, is that there is no coral reef. It's a sandy bottom....so at least if you get pitched over the top or wipe out badly, you're just gonna get rolled around in the whitewash...not slammed into the reef

Load Metric

Conditions like this are the fast track to broken ribs or worse on a boogie board.. Be careful out there buddy!

in the winter months it's going to be even bigger, but the water obv gets colder

I did live in Hawaii for 6 years and I'm a very capable swimmer and an accomplished boogie boarder.

oh wait, that was over 20 years ago....I guess I may have 'aged' just a little bit

but no way I am going to pass on huge barrels if they are right outside my front door

the great part of the beach here, is that there is no coral reef. It's a sandy bottom....so at least if you get pitched over the top or wipe out badly, you're just gonna get rolled around in the whitewash...not slammed into the reef
    Lots of talk about Dave recently and your long distance dating relationship. Something you need to tell us Dr Pockles?

Comments

bukowski72: Trollin'
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Lots of talk about Dave recently and your long distance dating relationship. Something you need to tell us Dr Pockles?

You obviously haven't read this thread idiot

He's my old roommate from the cruise ships in Hawaii and we just reconnected after over 20 years

now get out of this thread with your retarded trolling you moronic fat chump

maybe put some more time in doing your homework for your next losing NFL pick

fucking clown

Load Metric

He's my old roommate from the cruise ships in Hawaii and we just reconnected after over 20 years

fucking clown
    Most people don't use terms like "reconnected" unless they're in a relationship.
    Tell us again about how he's coming back down to see you soon and bringing gifts. None of this sounds gay at all

Comments

1marley1: i also believe Tyde is a gay

BHS: It's 2014 Bitch, Gay = OK, find something better to do like choking on a ham sandwich

tyde: they aren't 'gifts' you faggot. there are some things you simply can't buy down here

Sloppy Joe: You're not good at trolling, chunks
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric

I understand homie.. It's like that in many places around SD too and by all means you should be out there every day.. Beach breaks like that are tough though, esp on boogie when shape is dumpy..

Try to have him bring you a surfboard - something like this will work great for what you want - http://www.costco.com/Wave-Storm-8%2...100098389.html

Banned
    Load Metric
    my new rod & reel, and some rather tasty looking lures

Name:  yum.JPG
Views: 637
Size:  65.4 KB

Name:  yum2.JPG
Views: 638
Size:  69.0 KB

packing a few Tecate's and headed out now to break them in

Comments

1marley1: just make sure you get that reel attached to the rod before you catch the big one

jsearles22: Shakespeare? Couldn't find anything cheaper?

Load Metric

fucking clown
    Most people don't use terms like "reconnected" unless they're in a relationship.
    Tell us again about how he's coming back down to see you soon and bringing gifts. None of this sounds gay at all
    Maybe you're not gay. I'm sure the nice sunset dinner by the fire was purely a straight Hetero dinner. Nothing gay at all

Comments

thesidedish: sweet $550 chip stack

1marley1: enough

nunbeater: pretty lol coming from a guy that literally just posted a picture of a dude coming in another dude's mouth. yeah nothing gay about searching the internet for pics of gay dude sex and then cracking gay jokes n-word please

big dick: that gay picture was fucking horrible

4BET: Queer

Load Metric
    my new rod & reel, and some rather tasty looking lures

Name:  yum.JPG
Views: 637
Size:  65.4 KB

Name:  yum2.JPG
Views: 638
Size:  69.0 KB

packing a few Tecate's and headed out now to break them in
    Put the real on right. take off those zip ties and seat it correctly in the rod. Hate to see you lose a big one.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Weiss should head down and you two could do some charitable work

Load Metric
    another one of my neighbors 'Marco'

he just bagged a nice 8 pound Halibut a couple hours ago

pic from my kitchen about 15 mins ago

we are doing up chicken kabobs on the BBQ and he is prepping a few fresh Halibut steaks

will def get more pics/video later tonight

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    ridiculous sunrise this morning

Name:  rs.JPG
Views: 454
Size:  82.1 KB

Comments

splitthis: Gorg

son of lockman: you a 50 year old worthless fuck marty. die in mexico!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Last time I checked you couldnt retire on ridiculous sunsets. Is that part of an Roth IRA?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Last time I checked you couldnt retire on ridiculous sunsets. Is that part of an Roth IRA?
    Ridiculous sunsets? You're livin the life,
    pretty easy to recognize that
    after that drivel.
    Last edited by limitles; 11-01-2014 at 06:00 AM.

Thread Information