Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention Conspiracy Loons: Scottish Independence Referendum Thread

Load Metric

Attention Conspiracy Loons: Scottish Independence Referendum Thread

Does anyone believe for a quarter of a microsecond that 60% of Scotland was like "Yeah.. naw... we like not being a real country, no thanks independence, we good."
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Seems perfectly believable. Why do you think a government body there for the people would lie? Especially a lie that would mean rigging an election? Lol I mean if you honestly believe these kinds of things to be true and can trust no one why not just kill yourself?

Load Metric
    Second off it was 55 percent u tinfoil hat wearing embarassment.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: DICED HIM GOOD HERE

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: taking the thread to the next level reps

DJ_Chaps: MENZIES IS GOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I don't get it.

They love the Queen mum?

Close election. Would seem the people in power would like the status quo.

Let Sonatine spin this thread into gold.

Load Metric
    Is it that hard for you to believe that any Great Scot would want the security provided by being a United Kingdom. The thought of being a trampled on little country won the vote. The thought of a dumbed down defense system won the vote. All this vote shows you is how scared people are of getting murked.

Load Metric
    Security frommmmm...?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    actually one thing i found interesting was that when they started to show footage of the 'no' voters weeping after the 'yes' vote declared defeat, it was mostly young gay men doing the joyful weeping.

so the case could be made i guess that UK influence kept the right wing religious wackos in check.

however... of course... a DIFFERENT group of right wing religious wackos were out in force to celebrate the no vote.. sooooo...?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Security frommmmm...?

I'm not going to fucking argue with a guy that feels election tampering is going on. You are obviously fucking retarded. So in your whacked out mind the queen conspired with officials to make this happen? Do you know how many people would have to be in on something that big? You are fucking dillusional and need to get your prescriptions filled.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    actually one thing i found interesting was that when they started to show footage of the 'no' voters weeping after the 'yes' vote declared defeat, it was mostly young gay men doing the joyful weeping.

so the case could be made i guess that UK influence kept the right wing religious wackos in check.

however... of course... a DIFFERENT group of right wing religious wackos were out in force to celebrate the no vote.. sooooo...?
    Wait. You saying Sean Connery is gay?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal son View Post

Wait. You saying Sean Connery is gay?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    You are fucking dillusional
    For those of you who don't know, a dillusional person is someone that holds idiosyncratic beliefs and denies reality, because he literally sees things that aren't there. This is why conspiracy theorists love magic shows.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    For those of you who don't know, a dillusional person is someone that holds idiosyncratic beliefs and denies reality, because he literally sees things that aren't there. This is why conspiracy theorists love magic shows.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world srslysiruis didn't exist

#FreeTheLulz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I figured you would correct my spelling while getting all smart but for the most part I believe you. Hell this guy definitely believes in magic. He thinks votes are appearing and disappearing. Hilarious.

Load Metric
    He thinks votes are appearing and disappearing. Hilarious.

So you are saying you dont believe that blacks, if given the chance, would pocket those votes?

Load Metric
    55% of people thought they would be better off financially from staying in the uk than going independent, mainly folks who are getting or about to get a uk state pension or middle class folks who saw themselves having to pay more to fund an ever growing underclass with expensive heroin, tramadol and deep fried mars bars habits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    I've been to Glasgow and it's a shithole. Scottish people are meh and their culture is overrated. I liked Ireland and its people to a much greater extent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    55% of people thought they would be better off financially from staying in the uk than going independent, mainly folks who are getting or about to get a uk state pension or middle class folks who saw themselves having to pay more to fund an ever growing underclass with expensive heroin, tramadol and deep fried mars bars habits.

ok so this actually makes sense.

Load Metric
    U didn't make this thread without knowing the talking points of 'Better Together' did you? They won the vote to stay United. Believe it or not but safety and money were the main issues.

Load Metric
    U didn't make this thread without knowing the talking points of 'Better Together' did you? They won the vote to stay United. Believe it or not but safety and money were the main issues.

Aka... The Negro Menace. Amirite?

Thread Information