Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Another win for black society.

Load Metric
    Open, listen and read

Comments

tyde: lol amazing sonny hasn't chimed in yet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    This really wasn't supposed to be a bash blackie thread. Posters probably think I hate blacks. That couldn't be further from the truth. I hate n-words. n-words come in all shapes and colors. Its just a word. I consider a lot of posters like the corrigans of the world to be n-words. Basically human trash qualify regardless of race or religion.
    LOL, Okay, What's your opinion of Mexicans?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    This really wasn't supposed to be a bash blackie thread. Posters probably think I hate blacks. That couldn't be further from the truth. I hate n-words. n-words come in all shapes and colors. Its just a word. I consider a lot of posters like the corrigans of the world to be n-words. Basically human trash qualify regardless of race or religion.

Love them. My opinion of mexicans are they're very hard working and generally nice people. Not too many mexicans living on MLK Blvd either.

Load Metric
    Love them also. hard workers ,family oriented, they are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Love them. My opinion of mexicans are they're very hard working and generally nice people. Not too many mexicans living on MLK Blvd either.

Are you sure? My psychologist friend with me today has informed me that if in fact that was the case you would have capitalized Mexican and not capitalized Martin Luther King.

Load Metric
    Any potential offspring are nailed on lifers.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    I have posted this story before but this is just an example of one family. The amount of money that has been wasted on the people is insane.

http://www.omaha.com/news/nikko-jenk...6f2f55e5a.html

here is an interactive map that will let you see where all the murders have been as well as all the gun violence

http://www.crimemapping.com/map.aspx...0-db4dc4ab76eb

Load Metric
    Seriously, someone tell me why we are not allowed to cull the herd from time to time. Over 100 of the juvenile monkeys running wild. This shit is ridiculous and is not isolated.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/crim...pers/15262309/

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) – THV11's CBS affiliate WREG reported that three people are now recovering after a mob of teenagers ran through a busy shopping plaza, seemingly picking out customers and Kroger employees at random to attack.

A video of the incident has been shared with local news stations in the area and is quickly going viral. It shows a young adult lying still on the ground as others repeatedly kick him and stomp his head. Other are seen being chased or knocked to the ground.

WREG said a witness told the cameras that the three people injured were attacked indiscriminately--two victims were African American, and one victim was Caucasian.

The news station added that the brawl happened at the corner of Poplar Avenue and Highland Street.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Seriously, someone tell me why we are not allowed to cull the herd from time to time. Over 100 of the juvenile monkeys running wild. This shit is ridiculous and is not isolated.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/crim...pers/15262309/

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) – THV11's CBS affiliate WREG reported that three people are now recovering after a mob of teenagers ran through a busy shopping plaza, seemingly picking out customers and Kroger employees at random to attack.

A video of the incident has been shared with local news stations in the area and is quickly going viral. It shows a young adult lying still on the ground as others repeatedly kick him and stomp his head. Other are seen being chased or knocked to the ground.

WREG said a witness told the cameras that the three people injured were attacked indiscriminately--two victims were African American, and one victim was Caucasian.

The news station added that the brawl happened at the corner of Poplar Avenue and Highland Street.
    I cant wait till it happens to one of these cracka ass crackas posting itt about being racist. When they beat you silly for no reason except the color of your skin you might change your tune.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I cant wait till it happens to one of these cracka ass crackas posting itt about being racist. When they beat you silly for no reason except the color of your skin you might change your tune.
    So if a bunch of n-words beat the shit out of me only because I'm white, I will no longer want to exterminate them and in turn fall in love with them? Or, are you saying that the self hating whites who are n-word apologists will learn to hate them also?

Banned
    Load Metric

lmao bash blackies

too fucking funny

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Am I the only one astounded that this show is on TV let alone ABC?
    Name:  blackish-101.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  246.0 KB

Is this supposed to be the 2014 version of the Jeffersons?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Why dont you racists go buy slaves It would make you happy
    unfortunately, not possible today. The only memories we have left of those great times are in the cartoon medium.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    David USF stfu you tree hugging ultra liberal faggot
    Wow, Tyde. You sure told me off! Ouch. Woe is me.

Feel better about your pathetic self, now?

Never mind the fact I already said I am far from a "tree hugging ultra liberal faggot". You and Poo-Poo can just go ahead and keep believing that so you can sleep better at night. Buh-bye now, douchebags.
    Last edited by David USF; 09-12-2014 at 02:13 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

Never mind the fact I already said I am far from a "tree hugging ultra liberal faggot". You and Poo-Poo can just go ahead and keep believing that so you can sleep better at night. Buh-bye, douchebag.

I hate you more than brown people and sand n-words, and I'm going to sleep just fine.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric

Never mind the fact I already said I am far from a "tree hugging ultra liberal faggot". You and Poo-Poo can just go ahead and keep believing that so you can sleep better at night. Have a nice day, douchebags.
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post

Never mind the fact I already said I am far from a "tree hugging ultra liberal faggot". You and Poo-Poo can just go ahead and keep believing that so you can sleep better at night. Buh-bye, douchebag.

I hate you more than brown people and sand n-words, and I'm going to sleep just fine.
    Thanks for caring. Good to know I am in your thoughts. I feed off of your hate. Keep it up.

Silver
    Load Metric
    David USF. I do spend 20 hrs a day thinking about you,then I wank into a tissue and see your brothers.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    So if a bunch of n-words beat the shit out of me only because I'm white, I will no longer want to exterminate them and in turn fall in love with them? Or, are you saying that the self hating whites who are n-word apologists will learn to hate them also?
    Somone needs to invent a hillbilly translation app, but then it would have to work on his blackberry

Load Metric
    This thread is so last week.

Since this thread was made we've had:

Ray Rice
    Roger Goodel
    Danny Ferry
    Adrian Peterson
    Chris Davis
    Paul George idiocy
    Lesean McCoy tipping scandal

Respectfully, they aren't even all black.

Busy week tho, shit.

Load Metric

Somone needs to invent a hillbilly translation app, but then it would have to work on his blackberry
    I have a Motorola Startac flip phone that runs Java so I'm not sure if apps are applicable.

Thread Information