Thread: 50 cent challenges floyd mayweather

Load Metric

50 cent challenges floyd mayweather

The rapper challenged the boxer to read one page of a 'Harry Potter' book in exchange for $750,000 to a charity of Mayweather's choice. he responded with challenging the rapper a 12 round boxing match for $12 million dollars...

Load Metric
    Then they can change his name to 50 seconds. 'Cause that's how long that match will last.

Comments

wrenchjockey: can I get the under?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Then they can change his name to 50 seconds. 'Cause that's how long that match will last.

only photoshops for you dude.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

only photoshops for you dude.
    Due to his lumbering ring style he's known as Tree Fiddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Floyd Mayweather Challenges 50 Cent’ is Fake: ’12 Round Boxing Match at MGM Grand for 12 Million Cash via Twitter’ is a Hoax

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Floyd Mayweather Challenges 50 Cent’ is Fake: ’12 Round Boxing Match at MGM Grand for 12 Million Cash via Twitter’ is a Hoax
    Whew, thank god you clarified that. I really thought 50 cent was about to box the best fighter in history for $12 Million cash. I pictured them bringing it out on silver platters and dumping it in the ring like they do at poker tournaments. 50 rolls up in a bullet proof vest, Money just laughs because 50 doesnt realize he is about to get repeatedly punched in the face. 50 is chuckling because Money doesnt realize he is about to get shot. Like I seriously thought it was about to happen. I literally have tickets and hotel booked in Vegas already this weekend. Now what I am supposed to do?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Whew, thank god you clarified that. I really thought 50 cent was about to box the best fighter in history for $12 Million cash. I pictured them bringing it out on silver platters and dumping it in the ring like they do at poker tournaments. 50 rolls up in a bullet proof vest, Money just laughs because 50 doesnt realize he is about to get repeatedly punched in the face. 50 is chuckling because Money doesnt realize he is about to get shot. Like I seriously thought it was about to happen. I literally have tickets and hotel booked in Vegas already this weekend. Now what I am supposed to do?

The same thing you do every weekend. Nothing.

Comments

ShadyJ: short simple and to the point rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

He should troll threads on PFA since. So worth nothing, but it is something.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

You really think its trolling that I pointed out how absurd it is that you felt is was necessary to point out these two guys werent really fighting for $12million cash?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    there is no way 50 accepted the boxing match... I think Floyd Mayweather was just butthurt that 50 was claiming Floyd Mayweather couldn't read...

Load Metric

You really think its trolling that I pointed out how absurd it is that you felt is was necessary to point out these two guys werent really fighting for $12million cash?
    I didn't say that was trolling did I?

But 90% of your posts are negative and absolutely retarded. I definitely would have voted to let you back in, but at this point it was better when you could just view the forum and send the odd PM/instant message saying "free jsearles".

I fully understand why a lot of people were against you being reinstated.

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

Go and pay someone their/there $500.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimAfternoon View Post
    Lol, the first time i saw this i laughed for about 5 minutes straight. That is a man with zero athletic ability, as there are prolly 5 year olds with better technique than that.

Thread Information