Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: mike brown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    It's funny to hear black people get mad when white people generalize about black people while at the same time generalizing all white people.

Like they think that the average white person/police interaction is an exchange of pleasantries.

Cops are generally dicks with inferiority complexes.( more generalizing) Not all, but most. My heartbeat and blood pressure goes up 10beats/points every time I see one even if I haven't done a thing and I'm stone sober.

Sure, blacks get shot way more, but this shit is self-fulfilling and circular. If you go all black power fist when they pull you over it's going to greatly increase the odds of getting your ass shot.

I've always put my hands at 10/2 when pulled over or feared getting shot since I was 16. I always let them see my hands. This is just common sense taught to you if you grow up in any urban area. I keep hearing black people and the media talk about this like its discriminatory and something only they have to do. Every person white or black does this shit unless they grew up in the fucking Hamptons.
    You dont get it. Blacks are allowed to make fun of whites because of slavery. We all talk and dance the same dont we?

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric
    Tight thread.

At least the white trash racists on NWP and Boris were funny.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    There are only three breathing things that scare me. Alligators, sharks and the common n-word. The n-word is probably the most dangerous of the three.

Also scared by posts clowning on you+your dumb dad enough to cry to Druff to have them deleted. I guess they scare you too
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    So I hit the head and it's filled with n#ggers. So I get in liine. problem is the n#ggers keep cutting in front of me so after 10 minutes I say ''stop this''.

Wrong thing to do as they begin to surround me.

Then all of the sudden 2 white cops come in and see what is happening and rescue me. Then take me outside and start to yell at me.

''

lol this is the only redeemable thing from this thread - Sonny gets help from a cop while standing in line for the bathroom
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    boreigan how much do you love black people

Comments

Corrigan: die

big dick: suck a dick 1st ....

DJ_Chaps: nailed him

4Dragons: oh shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    There are only three breathing things that scare me. Alligators, sharks and the common n-word. The n-word is probably the most dangerous of the three.

Also scared by posts clowning on you+your dumb dad enough to cry to Druff to have them deleted. I guess they scare you too
    You're better than this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

i disagree strongly about 6 shots as excessive...shots are only excessive when it is clear the shooting victim is no longer a threat to the officer or person defending himself...that could be shot number 1 or last shot in the shooter's magazine (typically 15) or even more...just how many shots were fired in the Brown shooting i am not aware of...but i bet it was more than 6 with more shots missed than hit....i believe the autopsy said Brown was hit 6 times, with one shot hitting Brown more than once (enter and exit arm, then re-enter in upper arm or torso)...i believe it was the last hit, the shot that entered Brown's head, that ended the threat to the officer, as Brown collapsed after that hit...all of the hits prior to the final were in the right arm or upper right side of the chest, none of those places are immediately disabling usually...
    When I was in Vietnam with my M14 when I saw the guy go down I didn't keep unloading on him. It was a waste of ammunition to do so.

Hit someone with a handgun today at that distance and any well trained cop has got the man.

Well maybe 2 shots as some of these n#ggers are a little on the big side.
    let me repeat, the last hit put Brown down--that was the one to the head...so by your own criteria, there was no waste of ammunition

re: well trained, undoubtedly the cop here was aware that a person running can cover 21 feet in about 1.5 seconds--Brown was about 15 feet away when he turned and charged...thus the office knew he had little time to shoot, probably not enough time to carefully aim; so i would claim the officer was well trained in recognizing his need to react promptly....re shooting accuracy, on a range with gun out in a Weaver stance, with time to align using the sights, and shooting at a stationary target anyone, even you Sonny, can make a shot grouping of a few inches at 7 yards(a good shooter less than an inch)...but off balance, after being dazed by receiving a punch, under stress from a charging villain, and with maybe on 1 or 2 seconds to shoot, the shot grouping will be much wider...i've read that groupings are usually 3 times wider in life threatening situations compared to range shooting performance...and instant drop of a charging villain happens only if the hit is in very small portion of the target's body....so your notion of 2 shots is enough is full of shit....and also remember, in general the police (and military) have a philosophy that a fair fight is a stupid fight, take no chances and be sure of having a winning advantage...

and btw, an enemy soldier going down is not proof that he is not still a threat...its common to "play dead" in hope of escaping--or as the Marines in WW2 Pacific experience, seemingly dead Japanese would jump up with grenades in suicide attacks...so Marines would often make sure the enemy soldier was dead
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 08-24-2014 at 05:21 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

When I was in Vietnam with my M14 when I saw the guy go down I didn't keep unloading on him. It was a waste of ammunition to do so.

Hit someone with a handgun today at that distance and any well trained cop has got the man.

Well maybe 2 shots as some of these n#ggers are a little on the big side.
    let me repeat, the last hit put Brown down--that was the one to the head...so by your own criteria, there was no waste of ammunition

re: well trained, undoubtedly the cop here was aware that a person running can cover 21 feet in about 1.5 seconds--Brown was about 15 feet away when he turned and charged...thus the office knew he had little time to shoot, probably not enough time to carefully aim; so i would claim the officer was well trained in recognizing his need to react promptly....re shooting accuracy, on a range with gun out in a Weaver stance, with time to align using the sights, and shooting at a stationary target anyone, even you Sonny, can make a shot grouping of a few inches at 7 yards(a good shooter less than an inch)...but off balance, after being dazed by receiving a punch, under stress from a charging villain, and with maybe on 1 or 2 seconds to shoot, the shot grouping will be much wider...i've read that groupings are usually 3 times wider in life threatening situations compared to range shooting performance...and instant drop of a charging villain happens only if the hit is in very small portion of the target's body....so your notion of 2 shots is enough is full of shit....and also remember, in general the police (and military) have a philosophy that a fair fight is a stupid fight, take no chances and be sure of having a winning advantage...

and btw, an enemy soldier going down is not proof that he is not still a threat...its common to "play dead" in hope of escaping--or as the Marines in WW2 Pacific experience, seemingly dead Japanese would jump up with grenades in suicide attacks...so Marines would often make sure the enemy soldier was dead
    Very unlikely that an unarmed man running suddenly turns and charges. That makes absolutely no sense.

Hey when you get hit by an M14 the bullet starts to tumble. And brother when it comes out the hole is a big as a dinner plate.

I was only in one firefight over there as I was in the artillery.

But that night I fired my gun I know I hit at least a half dozen of those chinks and not one got up. They were dead Fred as the enemy wasn't pulling any of their's off that mountain that night.

This Rambo cop shot a mouthy n#gger and not that I want to see him go down for it but he will.

This is too big a rumble not to get a conviction on the copper. And brother if it doesn't happen America is in for the biggest race riot there ever has been. Of course the n#ggers will lose but in the end everyone loses.

Hey I don't like Negros but we brought the f#ckers here so we're going to have to pay for it.

Comments

1marley1:

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Tight thread.

Yeah, and the white guilt ridden libtards kept their mouths shut.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Tight thread.

Jesus Chaps, you live in bumblefuck Canada, have you ever even seen a black person?

Comments

4Dragons: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Jesus Chaps, you live in bumblefuck Canada, have you ever even seen a black person?
    hey i've been in mexico now for almost 2 years. and i have not seen a black person yet where i live. so help me god i swear it on the bible.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Is this a real question, or a "look at me, i'm retarded" comment?

Load Metric

hey i've been in mexico now for almost 2 years. and i have not seen a black person yet where i live. so help me god i swear it on the bible.

What about a black Mexican?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're better than this
    I deleted that post on my own. I saw it minutes after you posted it, and Pooh hadn't even seen it yet (unless he was lurking right at that moment).

In general I don't interfere with most of the insults thrown about here, but I think the dad thing is cruel (especially since nobody actually thinks Pooh did anything wrong there), and I don't want the forum to become that toxic of an environment. There is a fine line here between a generally free speech forum and one that becomes so harsh that most people deem the environment too stressful to be worth posting.

That was the first post of yours I've ever deleted, btw.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway, I think everyone is falling into the racism trap here.

Too many black people and guilty white liberals are using this as an excuse to scream about how unfairly the police treat black people, while too many racists are using this as an excuse to bash black people.

In reality, we don't know what happened here, and I think we see enough evidence that the "victim" could have left the cop no choice. Or the cop could have stepped over the line and shot someone too hastily, which of course is bad, but not necessarily representative of racism.

I can really see it happening either way, and barring future evidence coming out, we will never know, so it's too hard to make judgments here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Anyway, I think everyone is falling into the racism trap here.

Too many black people and guilty white liberals are using this as an excuse to scream about how unfairly the police treat black people, while too many racists are using this as an excuse to bash black people.

In reality, we don't know what happened here, and I think we see enough evidence that the "victim" could have left the cop no choice. Or the cop could have stepped over the line and shot someone too hastily, which of course is bad, but not necessarily representative of racism.

I can really see it happening either way, and barring future evidence coming out, we will never know, so it's too hard to make judgments here.
    Agree somewhat. If I were a hardcore racist like the White Nationalist, the Klan, etc I would have been secretly arming the blacks and inciting them to go after the police so that more of them would get killed. It could have been apocalyptic in Ferguson if they had played it correctly. It would be an amended version of Charles Manson's idea of the blacks rising up and eventually winning but not being smart enough to run the country so they would come to him for leadership.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will say this, though.

I am a white male in my 40s, and have about as far as you can get from a thuggish look, so I'm not exactly the type who fits a stereotype of being dangerous.

However, when having any encounter with the police (usually traffic stops), I always make sure to speak calmly, keep my hands in view, not make sudden motions, and generally appear cooperative and non-threatening.

This makes the police officer feel comfortable that he is safe, and therefore is MUCH less likely to attack me.

Sadly, certain people (especially thug types) deal with police in a confrontational and threatening manner, and then cry foul when things go wrong. While the police do need to follow protocol and can't just attack people unjustifiably or use unnecessary force, it's also foolish to escalate the situation or make the officer feel like you might be a problem.

If everyone approached police encounters cautiously, there would be a lot fewer "brtuality" incidents.

Banned
    Load Metric
    So I hit the head and it's filled with n#ggers. So I get in liine. problem is the n#ggers keep cutting in front of me so after 10 minutes I say ''stop this''.

Wrong thing to do as they begin to surround me.

Then all of the sudden 2 white cops come in and see what is happening and rescue me. Then take me outside and start to yell at me.

''

lol this is the only redeemable thing from this thread - Sonny gets help from a cop while standing in line for the bathroom

LMAO

Banned
    Load Metric
    I will say this, though.

I am a white male in my 40s, and have about as far as you can get from a thuggish look, so I'm not exactly the type who fits a stereotype of being dangerous.

However, when having any encounter with the police (usually traffic stops), I always make sure to speak calmly, keep my hands in view, not make sudden motions, and generally appear cooperative and non-threatening.

This makes the police officer feel comfortable that he is safe, and therefore is MUCH less likely to attack me.

Sadly, certain people (especially thug types) deal with police in a confrontational and threatening manner, and then cry foul when things go wrong. While the police do need to follow protocol and can't just attack people unjustifiably or use unnecessary force, it's also foolish to escalate the situation or make the officer feel like you might be a problem.

If everyone approached police encounters cautiously, there would be a lot fewer "brtuality" incidents.

with all due respect Todd

I disagree

when confronted by police , immediately remind them what pieces of shit they are and tell them to eat a giant n-word cock and to go fuck themselves

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric
    I will say this, though.

This only works if your white, if you were a black man, you would be handcuffed outside your car and beaten with a stick.

Because this cop was white, he will not be charged with murder.
    Instead he will be promoted to Lieutenant and continue to beat and kill more negroes.

Now if this cop were black and he killed an unarmed white kid, what do you think would happen?
    The media would be talking about what matter of execution he would be facing.

Comments

1marley1:

sd858duece: if a black man escalates the situation then who knows what can happen...

Thread Information