Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: mike brown

Load Metric

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Why are people on all sides of an issue so quick to give an opinion without all the facts? No one knows exactly what happened. Once the investigation is over and it's determined how far away the officer was when he shot, we will have a better understanding of what occurred. I know as Americans we have to hate science, but I thought we were supposed to love forensics.

The only thing we really know is that the military vehicles and equipment need to be taken away from small town commando police departments.

These investigations are done not to determine the truth but to protect the police.

Do you know that in most major cities in America, that there has never been an unjustifiable shooting.

Why is that? It's because in a police investigation, the police only believe what the police say is the truth.

I am almost 100% certain this shooting will be ruled "justifiable", however there is pressure from the White House to hold someone responsible.

If that cop who shot and killed this kid isn't tried and convicted of murder, will there be more riots?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The cops need to start wiping out some of the worthless white trash for cover. Start shooting some oxy popping lawn mower stealing hillbillies to balance their range.
    What the fuck has badguy ever done to you?
    lol

Load Metric
    These fucking n-words don't even care about Mike Brown. They just want an excuse to riot and loot the city.

Comments

4BET: 100% Right on

BUBBLES: fa sho

big dick: of course they just wantan excuse to cause mayhem

GrenadaRoger: spot on---summer time boredom relief for idle asses

mwh72: yup
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    remember when mike jooooonnnnnnnnnnes was a thing

Load Metric
    and then somehow paul wall happened im blaming the blacks for that one also

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The narrative that this is a racial hate crime with a white cop shooting a poor innocent black kid is just about played out already. Evidence is stacking up quickly that this kid was a thug, with a long juvenile criminal record, having just strong-arm robbed a business and assaulted the clerk, that he then punched the cop in the face busting his orbital, and that he was shot while charging the cop. And you know what? It will make no difference. With the media as a willing accomplice the narrative will quickly change to social justice and the larger issues facing "young men of color" in terms of lack of jobs, opportunities, crime, etc. Nevermind its all under Obama's watch, and the lack of opportunities is in part because they steal from and burn down the places of work which would give them the opportunities.

Grab another box of popcorn and tune in tonight for the latest installment of black rage in the inner city.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Why are people on all sides of an issue so quick to give an opinion without all the facts? No one knows exactly what happened. Once the investigation is over and it's determined how far away the officer was when he shot, we will have a better understanding of what occurred. I know as Americans we have to hate science, but I thought we were supposed to love forensics.

The only thing we really know is that the military vehicles and equipment need to be taken away from small town commando police departments.

These investigations are done not to determine the truth but to protect the police.

Do you know that in most major cities in America, that there has never been an unjustifiable shooting.

Why is that? It's because in a police investigation, the police only believe what the police say is the truth.

I am almost 100% certain this shooting will be ruled "justifiable", however there is pressure from the White House to hold someone responsible.

If that cop who shot and killed this kid isn't tried and convicted of murder, will there be more riots?

So because a white cop shot a black kid it cant really be justifiable? Then the White House wants to hold someone responsible before knowing the facts. Thats some fucked up shit, and it goes completly against what you said. You're saying that even if its deemed justifiable the WH wants to make the cop pay to keep the blacks happy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Im clearly on the n-words side here.

Who cares if he was on video stealing cigars and pushing the store owner out of the way. Who cares if they were walking down the middle of the street like they own it, all n-words do.

I have to go by the eye witnesses story. The guy who was with the poor unarmed black man. His story is soo solid I mean this stuff has happened to all of us at one point right?

The cop tells them to get the fuck out of the road. I believe this because if he was lying he would have added n-words to the end of it.

Then the cop backs up so close to them that when he opens his door it slams into the n-words and bounces off of them slamming the door on the cop. I mean thats hapened to me hundreds of times.

Then the cop reached out of his window and started choking the n-word victim and was pulling him into the car through the open window. They teach this the 1st day of training at the academy. Pull a guy through your window and on top of you to gain the upper hand. duh police 101 there.

Shooting him 6 times was not justifiable especially if he was shot in the back.

Its amazing to me how n-words always jump to one side before the facts come out. In the end he probably shot him too many times, but stop acting like he was this unarmed good guy who just froze and put his hands up and the cops unloaded on him.
    Hard for me to follow your thinking and figure out your position...

but let me comment on your shooting 6 times comment...i think if you did some reading of online information about shooing you may not feel that way....from what i've read, it is very easy to get off that many shots in 2 or 3 seconds with type gun the officer was undoubtedly using, a semi-auto 9mm with a trigger pull of 5 or 6 pounds...and in that amount of time, an average person running toward you can cover 10 yards...and given that Brown was 6'4" and 250+ there would be a disparity of force in favor of Brown if the two engaged in hand to hand, thus use of deadly force by the officer to defend can be justified...rarely does a single hit disable someone---that happens only if the shot hits the spinal cord or brain--most fatal shots are body shots that cause the victim to bleed to death, and that requires a minute or two minimum during which the victim can do a lot of damage...most shots fired by police miss, so they fire several times to improve the odds of getting one hit...and also, it does happen where one bullet may enter the victum more than once, particularly if the victim has his hands in front of him or the victim is turned sideways to the shooter....

in summary, 6 hits sounds excessive to the general public, but i believe those familiar with shooting incidents would not think so

btw, the autopsy shows no entry wounds from behind
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 08-20-2014 at 12:09 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Not sure if you have seen this yet but I do believe that maybe this guy might be on to something. He has some points but you can see it either way. I guess he has been taking a load of shit from both sides

Comments

mwh72: words of wisdom

Load Metric
    Even though criminal charges against this cop probably won't be filed.

The Brown family will probably receive millions of dollars in a wrongful death lawsuit against the city.

Very doubtful they indict this cop for murder, he will simply say he was afraid for his life, so he shot the kid several times.

But in a civil lawsuit against the city, the burden of proof is much smaller.
    The city will offer millions to settle this lawsuit without admitting guilt.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 08-20-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Load Metric

The Brown family will probably receive millions of dollars in a wrongful death lawsuit against the city.

Very doubtful they indict this cop for murder, he will simply say he was afraid for his life, so he shot the kid several times.

I agree not the city...or even the state...but the Federal govt (Eric Holder) is involved--likely to bring some sort of civil rights action a la the LAPD officers in the Rodney King case
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post
    Not sure if you have seen this yet but I do believe that maybe this guy might be on to something. He has some points but you can see it either way. I guess he has been taking a load of shit from both sides
    Seems like a decent human trapped in a shit skins body...very well could be our own Walter Sobchak. Problem is 99% of these apes either can't or don't want to change. They aren't human. They live to lie, steal, kill and rape. Fucking vile beasts ruining the country.

Comments

tyde: vile beasts green rep

Load Metric

Get the fuck out of here. They deserve to get a bill for the spent ammo and the cost of the officer's treatment at the hospital.

Their near 300 pound little angel attempted to take an officer's gun and then hit him hard enough to fracture his orbital bone. That is a damned hard hit. I have been in quite a few fights and taken some very hard punches and a beer bottle to the face and never had a fractured orbital.

Load Metric

Here's the video of the guy that St Louis cops shot on Tuesday.

Lol at the bystanders freaking out that they are cuffing him. Seems like the least of that guy's issues at that point.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: Ask and thou shall receive

Load Metric
    Don't know what to make of that at all..

Difficult to make out how much of a threat he was from that footage, but heard talk of a knife?

If he came at them with a knife then he's fair game. If not - then wow.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Difficult to make out how much of a threat he was from that footage, but heard talk of a knife?

What is your new sig about? I'm drawing a blank.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

What is your new sig about? I'm drawing a blank.

Name is Susanna Reid who is a breakfast tv presenter and highly famous within the UK. But she's also famous for parting her legs a little to much live on air and often gets caught out like she has in that pic.

She might not be everybodys cup of tea. But I'd personally allow her to piss on my face. Fancied her for years and just a nice added bonus that I get to see the bitch with her legs parted each time I post.

Comments

Pooh: lol
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Here's the video of the guy that St Louis cops shot on Tuesday.

Lol at the bystanders freaking out that they are cuffing him. Seems like the least of that guy's issues at that point.
    Only ignorant fucks are upset that a man charges the police with a knife screaming "shoot me" and they actually do. Like what did you expect?

The next time I hear "they could have shot him in the legs" I'm going to repeatedly kick a puppy. Anyone that knows anything knows you only shoot if you intend for the person to die. You don't fire warning shots, you don't try to injure, you only fire to kill. It's a lethal action, pulling the trigger. You don't do it unless you want them to die. I was trained, and it's standard Missouri Highway Patrol training, 2 in the chest then 1 to the head. Death is the intent, nothing else.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by repoman View Post
    The narrative that this is a racial hate crime with a white cop shooting a poor innocent black kid is just about played out already. Evidence is stacking up quickly that this kid was a thug, with a long juvenile criminal record, having just strong-arm robbed a business and assaulted the clerk, that he then punched the cop in the face busting his orbital, and that he was shot while charging the cop. And you know what? It will make no difference. With the media as a willing accomplice the narrative will quickly change to social justice and the larger issues facing "young men of color" in terms of lack of jobs, opportunities, crime, etc. Nevermind its all under Obama's watch, and the lack of opportunities is in part because they steal from and burn down the places of work which would give them the opportunities.

Grab another box of popcorn and tune in tonight for the latest installment of black rage in the inner city.

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Im clearly on the n-words side here.

Who cares if he was on video stealing cigars and pushing the store owner out of the way. Who cares if they were walking down the middle of the street like they own it, all n-words do.

I have to go by the eye witnesses story. The guy who was with the poor unarmed black man. His story is soo solid I mean this stuff has happened to all of us at one point right?

The cop tells them to get the fuck out of the road. I believe this because if he was lying he would have added n-words to the end of it.

Then the cop backs up so close to them that when he opens his door it slams into the n-words and bounces off of them slamming the door on the cop. I mean thats hapened to me hundreds of times.

Then the cop reached out of his window and started choking the n-word victim and was pulling him into the car through the open window. They teach this the 1st day of training at the academy. Pull a guy through your window and on top of you to gain the upper hand. duh police 101 there.

Shooting him 6 times was not justifiable especially if he was shot in the back.

Its amazing to me how n-words always jump to one side before the facts come out. In the end he probably shot him too many times, but stop acting like he was this unarmed good guy who just froze and put his hands up and the cops unloaded on him.
    Hard for me to follow your thinking and figure out your position...

but let me comment on your shooting 6 times comment...i think if you did some reading of online information about shooing you may not feel that way....from what i've read, it is very easy to get off that many shots in 2 or 3 seconds with type gun the officer was undoubtedly using, a semi-auto 9mm with a trigger pull of 5 or 6 pounds...and in that amount of time, an average person running toward you can cover 10 yards...and given that Brown was 6'4" and 250+ there would be a disparity of force in favor of Brown if the two engaged in hand to hand, thus use of deadly force by the officer to defend can be justified...rarely does a single hit disable someone---that happens only if the shot hits the spinal cord or brain--most fatal shots are body shots that cause the victim to bleed to death, and that requires a minute or two minimum during which the victim can do a lot of damage...most shots fired by police miss, so they fire several times to improve the odds of getting one hit...and also, it does happen where one bullet may enter the victum more than once, particularly if the victim has his hands in front of him or the victim is turned sideways to the shooter....

in summary, 6 hits sounds excessive to the general public, but i believe those familiar with shooting incidents would not think so

btw, the autopsy shows no entry wounds from behind
    Great read it makes you sound so smart except for one thing. 6 shots from 1 cop is excessive in almost any situation. You're comparing 1 shot to 6. I didnt say 2 was excessive I said 6 was. its pretty simple the thug n-word punched him in the face and he unloaded on him partially defending himself and partially rage. I cant say I blame him but its going to be the 6 shots that takes him down. Take that to the bank.

Thread Information