Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
Why are people on all sides of an issue so quick to give an opinion without all the facts? No one knows exactly what happened. Once the investigation is over and it's determined how far away the officer was when he shot, we will have a better understanding of what occurred. I know as Americans we have to hate science, but I thought we were supposed to love forensics.

The only thing we really know is that the military vehicles and equipment need to be taken away from small town commando police departments.

These investigations are done not to determine the truth but to protect the police.

Do you know that in most major cities in America, that there has never been an unjustifiable shooting.

Why is that? It's because in a police investigation, the police only believe what the police say is the truth.

I am almost 100% certain this shooting will be ruled "justifiable", however there is pressure from the White House to hold someone responsible.

If that cop who shot and killed this kid isn't tried and convicted of murder, will there be more riots?