Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to stake someone

Bronze
    Load Metric

I want to stake someone

Preferably one of you euro idiots so I can sweat someone in a decent sized tourney or 2 on FTP or PS. Any suggestions for the least chance of getting rolled? If you want to get staked then let me know of a couple tourneys you have in mind up to $300 total.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fucking awesome thread

Comments

Hockey Guy: lol

Load Metric
    Put tyde in the Sunday Milly he nearly won it 10 years ago so he is due another deep run

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I'd rather give someone else a shot... Fuckin guy is to much of a troll and keeps poisoning this site with shit threads making it almost unbearable

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Sealsdeals.info = don't get rolled and

Sunday BigBtc is ~ $165 buy-in with generally 45ish players..

Since my seals acct inception, I have a verifiable 2 coin profit and 40% ROI over 100 games.

I've been playing mostly the nightly 95+5 between 3-4 times a week and I've placed 1st 3 times this month as well as 2nd on the 30th of June.

Will play for 50% and give you best chance of profit + not getting rolled.

No issues with Druff getting involved if you'd like to see hard evidence of personal liquidity..

Vamos a la playa..

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Seems quite small id rather stake for tourneys with more players but Ill think about it

Load Metric
    I would play the nightly $162 on stars. Decent sized tourney.

There are wcoop challenges coming up soon if you are looking for bigger.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I apply. I prefer non holdem games/mixed games, but i understand NLHE is still where all the money is in MTTs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ACCOUNT View Post
    Preferably one of you euro idiots so I can sweat someone in a decent sized tourney or 2 on FTP or PS. Any suggestions for the least chance of getting rolled? If you want to get staked then let me know of a couple tourneys you have in mind up to $300 total.
    Name:  1354009728872.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  23.2 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ok first I need to check if Druff would be willing to let me transfer money through him to you guys. If he's ok with it then simp if you want I will put you in the 162 just let me know a day before you will play I will also put you in the $11 Sunday storm? The big $11 tourney on stars. DJ come up with a couple smaller tourneys(preferably on Sunday) on stars totalling 165(15 for rake) including the Sunday storm(or whatever the $11 tourney on stars is) .. Terms are easy 50/50 with no make up and as long as you guys can accept paypal, I'll pay fees, from druff and transfer winnings the same way unless it's a huge score over 10k we are good. I will be doing this from time to time because I need a sweat. If you really don't need this stake though like you're a millionaire please let someone else take it. Respond in here with tourneys and total cost DJ and I will ship to druff. Good luck

Comments

garrett: nh

Prodigal son: Cmoney Jr

Load Metric
    Ok first I need to check if Druff would be willing to let me transfer money through him to you guys. If he's ok with it then simp if you want I will put you in the 162 just let me know a day before you will play I will also put you in the $11 Sunday storm? The big $11 tourney on stars. DJ come up with a couple smaller tourneys(preferably on Sunday) on stars totalling 165(15 for rake) including the Sunday storm(or whatever the $11 tourney on stars is) .. Terms are easy 50/50 with no make up and as long as you guys can accept paypal, I'll pay fees, from druff and transfer winnings the same way unless it's a huge score over 10k we are good. I will be doing this from time to time because I need a sweat. If you really don't need this stake though like you're a millionaire please let someone else take it. Respond in here with tourneys and total cost DJ and I will ship to druff. Good luck
    Go ahead and stake someone else for me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Go ahead and stake someone else for me.
    I'm not a millionaire, but I'm not living pay to pay.

Load Metric
    Im DJing this wknd (Sunday), but would be up for getting things sorted for a run next Sunday. Deposits would take a week to clear for me (even tho I've made a few smaller deposits in the last year to fix that).

cheers

Comments

chinamaniac: CHAPS IS A DJ

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Simp, that was more in case you where like c-money or druff or pooh level ballin. That's why I said in a sense millionaires need not apply.. I actually want to stake you because you where going to give me a shot.. I'm well aware you don't need this stake but either way I want to put you in because I feel like I won't get rolled and you're probably gonna ship because I said so.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Im DJing this wknd (Sunday), but would be up for getting things sorted for a run next Sunday. Deposits would take a week to clear for me (even tho I've made a few smaller deposits in the last year to fix that).

cheers
    That's fine by me... Once I hear from druff I will ship $165 for ya just make sure you play the storm and you can play whatever else you want between $11 and $109 just make sure that all the action above $11 the day you play for me is mine so there's no confusion on what tourneys I have you in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

cheers
    That's fine by me... Once I hear from druff I will ship $165 for ya just make sure you play the storm and you can play whatever else you want between $11 and $109 just make sure that all the action above $11 the day you play for me is mine so there's no confusion on what tourneys I have you in.

All action will be yours 100%, I have no other arrangements goin on atm

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ok druff is ok with passing the money to you guys so Simp I'm sending him 173 for you 162 for a nightly and $11 for a Sunday storm.. I don't care when you play just make sure to let me know so I can sweat if I feel like it. DJ I'm sending 165 for you and The only tourney I request you to play is the Sunday storm the rest is your choice just make sure it adds up to $165 and let me know what tourneys so I can sweat em. The cut is 50% to the players 45% to me and 5% to the site. Thanks and good luck guys. The 5% freeroll to the site is to be split between the freeroll and operating costs should we win any money in the stake.

Comments

1marley1:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Money sent

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Stake me for any wcoop event or Sunday million and I'll give yah 70-30 cause I'm sucha nice guy

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    Stake me for any wcoop event or Sunday million and I'll give yah 70-30 cause I'm sucha nice guy

Sorry you're a bit late I am going to stick with just simp and DJ for now. I probably would've if you caught me before I shipped it to druff. I'll consider it the next time around.

Thread Information