Just one week after signing with poker representation agents, Poker Royalty, Norwegian poker pro Annette “Annette_15″ Obrestad has become an official member of the Lock Pro Elite team.

The 23 year-old had previously been a sponsored pro with Betfair and then Full Tilt Poker before her present assignment at Lock Poker. Annette now joins a top stable of players which also includes two female pros in the guise of Leo “Le0xxx” Margets and Melanie “Callisto” Weisner. Commenting on her new sponsorship deal, Obrestad said:

“I’d heard amazing things about Lock Poker from all my friends and pros who play there, and I was thrilled when I got an offer from them. Being part of Lock is something I’m really excited about and it will be a great beginning of a new exciting relationship. Lock is the new generation of online poker where player experience drives the company with an incredible Pro team that I can hardly wait to work with.”
Despite her young age, Annette Obrestad is already ranked 4th on the ‘Women’s All Time Money List’ with $3,738,569 in live tournament cashes. She also famously won the inaugural WSOP Europe Main Event aged just 18 for £1 million ($2,013,734), a record which may never be bested. Obrestad is equally as formidable online, where she has notched up a further $2,364,045 playing under the screen name Annette_15.

She will now become a regular at Lock Poker’s virtual felts, and commenting on their latest recruit CEO Jennifer Larson, said:
“Annette is an exceptional person and player. She takes Lock to the next level. She is fierce in her passion, extraordinary in her talent and dedicated beyond most. Players like Annette are the eyes into the soul of the game. We intend to integrate her into all aspects of the company. Lock has taken the Poker world into a new Era where the player reigns. Partnering with our Pros is the only path to greatness.”

So it must be safe as they can afford her? perhaps?