Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charles Rosseel of businesscreditguidance.com LIES on his "testimonials" page about past clients

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Can you guys give it a rest on this guy? My God. Is he actively trying to fuck over Druff at this time? If not just stop IMO. I feel bad for this old broke fuck.

Much more interesting if you guys could point your fingers at some rich and powerful guy that is fucking people over.

This would not go over well with any other poster I can think of. This dude was the biggest dick to ever post here. There have been dumber, more annoying posters, but this cat is intentionally a dick and takes enjoyment in it. I think most of us here respect our elders, are uncomfortable with private info being disseminated, etc. For this guy though, who fired not just the first shot, but basically starts it every time, there isn't a thing Druff could do that would be over the line imo. I don't know how useful it is because I think he's fucked in the head, but he certainly deserves it.

He seems like he's essentially an internet slip and fall artist. His shitty forum is based on him getting rejected by another community. He is playing the "my health, my stress" card hoping to somehow cash in on Druff despite being the instigator. He talks about his reports like he's a fucking journalist despite Druff being the only attention his drivel gets. The only attention he gets at all is from attacking others.

Those of us who support Druff aren't fanboying up in here, because Druff is a grown man and has the resources to fight his own battles. This clown is just that big a tool that it's enjoyable to watch him get shredded. He was an ass from the get go.

In a few years, some social worker who has to care for him will probably go this route just to shut him up

Somehow I missed that he used to post here. lol.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you need to spend your life scamming people in this country in order to make a "living", you are a fucking imbicile as well as an obvious asshole. I realize some people make mistakes in hard times and do desperate and regrettable things, but when you are someone like Chuck Rosseel who seems to strive to make his living by scamming, I have no sympathy for you. You can suck on a .45 for all I care.

Believe it or not, we still have one of the greatest countries in the world with a wealth of good and productive ways to make money...if you get off your ass and use your fucking head. Another great part is that if your good idea doesn't work, we have one of the greatest countries in the world to (as the Nat King Cole song says) pick your self up and start over again.

Ship some of these fuckers as well as your welfare huggers who have no desire to advance, to some other countries in this world so they can look from a different perspective.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bill View Post
    So here is Ivan Sugussen's linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivansugussen

Here is a picture of Ivan Sugussen:

Here is the website of Dr. Ivan Cohen, who specializes in hair restoration:

http://dricohen.com/

Here is a picture of Dr. Ivan Cohen:

The resemblance is amazing.
    cohen is close to me...guy kind of resembles that dude on that 70's show mary hartman, mary hartman who had a dick transplant w/ that of a dog

Load Metric
    From Charles' twitter:

SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete 19h
    @LVMPD If you don't have the full report yet, you soon will from the Feds.

I hope that Bullet Bill is still on the offensive and planning to bury this cocksucker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    From Charles' twitter:

SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete 19h
    @LVMPD If you don't have the full report yet, you soon will from the Feds. Here he is http://ChuckRosseelIsAScammer.com/to...talker-part-1/

I hope that Bullet Bill is still on the offensive and planning to bury this cocksucker.
    i see chucky is now using twitter for his attack...he's going hard...from the police to 60minutes. lol @ the feds.

my prediction is that one day we'll wake up and it will all be gone

Bronze
    Load Metric
    At this point, this looks like a ploy to drive traffic to his site. He coincidentally puts up blogs about gambling, or sports, with a banner next to America's Card Room after he spams.

He has an uncanny knack to getting banned from websites, opening up rival sites, and making a huge event over his banning with affiliate links next to his blogs.

Oh, and for whatever STP says "he never made a dime" on cash gifting, well here STP saying otherwise in HIS OWN WORDS. LOL:

The MLM industry's own statistics claim that 99% of the folks who try MLM will fail. Of the 1% who receive some money only a tiny fraction of these people see any real success. This has been an irrefutable fact for decades.

I have known this for a long time so I tried cash gifting as practiced in 2009. There was no pyramid, no scam...just a simple activity that actually worked.

As an experienced internet marketer what struck me about cash gifting was how high my conversion rate was. I have never been involved with a program that converts so high. It's been a tremendous success and it gets better every week.

Chuck

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Cash-...4#entry5230584

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Dec 17 2008, 01:27 PM

Cash gifting as practiced today is a completely legal, ethical, honest, linear activity. Take ALS for example. One only has to explore the activity to see that it has absolutely nothing to do with a pyramid. There is no one at the top receiving all the gifts. Anyone involved has the same opportunity to receive gifts as anyone else. Also in ALS anyone will receive gifts called PiF Gifts for doing nothing at all. Yesterday I received one.

Most of the criticism about cash gifting comes from marketers who are jealous of the success cash gifting offers people who are tired of pushing tired, old programs that fail for 98% of the folks who try them. Other critics are zealots who trot out the same old arguments and case studies that have no bearing on how cash gifting is practiced today. Often they cite Wikipedia references. I love Wikipedia but I would never use it for real research. Anyone can start content on Wikipedia. It seems that many critics and some of their audience don't understand what Wikipedia is and how it works. The founder of Wikipedia is on record saying it should not be used for real research. You can read it here: http://chronicle.com/wiredcampus/art...f-his-creation

I want to be sure I abide by the TOS here regarding links so I haven't placed any links to my websites or blogs. For those who asked for proof and additional information about this topic I have included a YouTube video link, I hope this is OK.

As a side note I would appreciate feedback regarding putting these topic related links in a hyperlink format to make it easier for readers. Of course I know how to do this but didn't because I wasn't sure if it is allowed here.

Chuck Rosseel
    cashgiftingcabbie

Mar 9 2009, 05:36 AM

Let's face it, the chances of succeeding in MLM are about the same as being struck by lightning. Believe me, I've tried several. However, once I tried cash gifting I knew it was a match made in heaven. The simple basic concept of giving and receiving really works. Contrary to what some say, there is no pyramid structure, no MLM, no selling and no scam.

With our economy going down the toilet, I've found cash gifting to be the answer for so many struggling to make ends meet. I tried it and I liked it. My advice to those who are tired of suffering through programs that just don't work is to try cash gifting.

Chuck

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Cash-...42.html&st=195

Maybe STP needs to tweet this?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Chuck Rosseel says:

May 18, 2009 at 5:16 pm

This is excellent advice. I would only add that it can be very helpful to piss off a big dog.

For example I got into a pissing contest with some skunks at the Warrior Forum (a hugely popular marketing forum) so I decided to write about it on my blog and a Squidoo Lens.

I entitled it “Warrior Forum Hates Free Speech” and then let loose with both barrels in the body of the article. I knew it would spark controversy so I applied some simple white hat seo techniques to get it ranked on Google.

I knew tons of folks search Google for “Warrior Forum” and related keywords every day so wouldn’t it be sweet to have all these good folks see my controversial article title as they browsed search results related to the Warrior Forum?

Well it only took me a few days to have my Warrior Forum blog post and Squidoo Lens ranked on page one of Google. Then the sh@t really hit the fan. Visitors, both pro and con, flocked to my blog and lens.

The upshot was that my lens made Squidoo Top 100 for a while and that one little blog post url helped shoot my entire blog to the number one position on page one of Google out of over 24 million results for “cash gifting blogs”. It remains there today.

http://www.blogmarketingacademy.com/...c-controversy/

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Seems STP has a history of repeating the names of website owners he does not like to get them SEO'd and drive traffic to his shitty website to get his affiliate links noticed. What a weird little man. Maybe get Catherine on radio, since STP went out of his way to bother her.

Chuck Rosseel • 3 years ago

Catherine Caine uses a fake death threat to support a scam artist who has ripped off innocent folks and who was plotting to steal tens of thousands of dollars from the Canada Revenue Agency.

Catherine implies that fake robot, The Salty Droid, sent Naomi Dunford a death threat. Catherine writes, "Naomi Dunford runs a site called Ittybiz. Recently, Naomi wrote a post that said that she had received death threats." In the very next sentence Catherine writes, "These are facts."

The implication being that Naomi Dunford actually received a death threat from The Salty Droid. The only 'facts' related by Caine are:

1. Naomi Dunford runs IttyBiz.
    2. Naomi Dunford 'claimed' to have received a death threat from fake robot mean site.

Did it ever occur to Catherine Caine that Naomi Dunford was lying about this death threat? Before going off on this rant of blog post why didn't Catherine Caine do some thorough research?

http://www.cashandjoy.com/what-a-pile-of-badness/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Maybe get Catherine on radio, since STP went out of his way to bother her.
    Druff doesn't seem to really want to discuss much Chuck talk on radio. He might mention passing details or respond to chat questions quickly, but in general, he seems to want to keep the forum stuff to the forum, and keep radio generally free from cabbie-related shenanigans. I can see why, since a lot of the podcast listeners may not know or care a lick about this shit, and druff would rather keep it that way. Of course, the Chuck stuff would make for some dazzling radio IMO, and it would be great fun to listen to an open, frank discussion of 6tp and all the related nonsense that he brings to the table.

I'm starting to think Rosseel Radio needs to be a thing. How about it, Druff? One night soon (or whenever you want, obv) you can fire up the servers and give us a one-time show detailing the entire saga, back to front, as you see it. You can have callers, play some scam-related audio clips (of which there are no shortage), SrslySirius's song, all down to whatever the latest developments are in your anti-Chuck action plan.

Long form Druff speaking on a topic he's passionate about. This could be the all-time best PFA radio show, if it ever happens. I think it should happen. I hope it happens.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 04-16-2014 at 12:43 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Druff doesn't seem to really want to discuss much Chuck talk on radio. He might mention passing details or respond to chat questions quickly, but in general, he seems to want to keep the forum stuff to the forum, and keep radio generally free from cabbie-related shenanigans. I can see why, since a lot of the podcast listeners may not know or care a lick about this shit, and druff would rather keep it that way. Of course, the Chuck stuff would make for some dazzling radio IMO, and it would be great fun to listen to an open, frank discussion of 6tp and all the related nonsense that he brings to the table.

I'm starting to think Rosseel Radio needs to be a thing. How about it, Druff? One night soon (or whenever you want, obv) you can fire up the servers and give us a one-time show detailing the entire saga, back to front, as you see it. You can have callers, play some scam-related audio clips (of which there are no shortage), SrslySirius's song, all down to whatever the latest developments are in your anti-Chuck action plan.

Long form Druff speaking on a topic he's passionate about. This could be the all-time best PFA radio show, if it ever happens. I think it should happen. I hope it happens.
    Make sure you archive it Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric

There would not really be much to say on radio that has not already been stated in the forum. STP got his scams vetted on this forum because he posted his twitter account under his real name. He did that, nobody else. He also posted pictures of him testifying to Congress about credit ratings back in the day, which in retrospect is positively laughable since he is now the last person to ever give advice on such matters.

STP became either very embarrassed by the cash gifting videos he produced and marketed, or pissed by the videos being shown several years later after he made little to no money. You can say he was embarrassed, because anyone making a cash gifting video is truly an idiot, since its not only a scam but illegal. But the reason STP might be pissed is because the PFA forum vetting made it more difficult to perpetuate his Credit Seeking Resolution scheme with fake testimonials from people that apparently do not even exist.

With all that said, STP was banned a year ago, and everyone forgot about him. STP decided to re-inject himself a year later by manufacturing a e-war with Druff by writing articles for no reason. Well, there is a reason. He has been on record before that he attacks website owners to get hits on his own website so unsuspecting knobs will click on his affiliate links. You can scroll up this thread with posts he made about Warrior Forum and another lady he attacked.

The sad thing is, if STP was as committed to driving a cab, as he is with these marketing schemes and manufactured e-wars, he'd likely have a stash of cash and be relatively happy with life. I mean give me a break, even Jewdonk banned this clown.

Load Metric

There would not really be much to say on radio that has not already been stated in the forum. STP got his scams vetted on this forum because he posted his twitter account under his real name. He did that, nobody else. He also posted pictures of him testifying to Congress about credit ratings back in the day, which in retrospect is positively laughable since he is now the last person to ever give advice on such matters.

STP became either very embarrassed by the cash gifting videos he produced and marketed, or pissed by the videos being shown several years later after he made little to no money. You can say he was embarrassed, because anyone making a cash gifting video is truly an idiot, since its not only a scam but illegal. But the reason STP might be pissed is because the PFA forum vetting made it more difficult to perpetuate his Credit Seeking Resolution scheme with fake testimonials from people that apparently do not even exist.

With all that said, STP was banned a year ago, and everyone forgot about him. STP decided to re-inject himself a year later by manufacturing a e-war with Druff by writing articles for no reason. Well, there is a reason. He has been on record before that he attacks website owners to get hits on his own website so unsuspecting knobs will click on his affiliate links. You can scroll up this thread with posts he made about Warrior Forum and another lady he attacked.

The sad thing is, if STP was as committed to driving a cab, as he is with these marketing schemes and manufactured e-wars, he'd likely have a stash of cash and be relatively happy with life. I mean give me a break, even Jewdonk banned this clown.
    I mean look at you. You cleaned up a few shit clogged toilets and are sitting on 200 large. Tight life.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I mean look at you. You cleaned up a few shit clogged toilets and are sitting on 200 large. Tight life.
    Yep, unclogged a few today and when I walked outside to wash off, I saw some guy weed wacking some lawn and I thought of you, and your millions of dollars.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Say what you will about bottomset, but his posts have been top-top in this thread.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Rosseel Radio. :makeitso

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Say what you will about bottomset, but his posts have been top-top in this thread.
    He's always like this when he breaks character. He should do it more often.

Comments

Dan Druff: agree

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

So when questioned over on Marty's site about the fake testimonials, Chuck Rosseel insisted that he is part of a "corporation" that advises on business credit. This was his excuse as to why he couldn't provide any evidence as to how he personally helped Ivan Sugussen of Castle Foods Company get $10 million in credit.

Of course, that's a lot of BS. There is no Ivan Sugussen, no Castle Foods, and all the testimonials are phony.

But you already know that.

However, let's pretend for a moment that Chuck really is part of a "corporation" of business credit advsiors. (He's not, as this is just a pre-packaged scam sold to grifters like Chuck, who then push it on unsuspecting business owners on the web. But let's just assume for argument's sake that Chuck really is part of a legitimate corporation doing this.)

Let's look at a member of this "corporation" -- another site with the identical testimonials to Chuck's site:

http://creditandfunding.weebly.com/testimonials.html

Notice the identical testimonials to Chuck's scam site: http://businesscreditguidance.com/te...redit-clients/

Let's focus on their client "Brett B Russell from Indianapolis, IN".

My personal credit is not that good. After getting turned down at multiple banks, because of my personal credit, I signed up with the business credit program so I could start building my business credit. It took longer than I wanted. I wanted everything to happen right away. After the six months coaching program, I made some really good progress. I obtained about $10,000 so far. Thanks guys, I appreciate it

Brett B Russell Indianapolis IN
    The other site has a picture of Brett B Russell:

Now here is a picture of Hungarian citizen Ivan Raszl, who runs a cool advertising archive site called "Ads of the World":

ANOTHER AMAZING RESEMBLANCE!

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/ivan-raszl-interview

That's some "corporation" you're working for there, Chuck!

What a low-life, self-righteous piece of shit. Writing hateful articles from his high horse, and can't stop with the low-grade internet scams.

Comments

DRK Star: Ivan to tell you that you are a scammer

bukowski72: Dorthy J Lowell seems to be a real life lawyer named Kitty Ivan, and Debra Cuylar seems to be Burnt Orange Report blogger Katherine Haenschen

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    bill,

you shouldn't keep changing the subject line of this thread. it really messes w/ indexing and seo. in the future just start another thread or make note of it in the main thraed

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It would seem that Chuck has a thing for the name Ivan.

Adam S Thomas of Salt Lake City UT looks remarkable like the Croatian Ivan Brezak Brkan

Adam:

Name:  IvanTheTerrible.PNG
Views: 548
Size:  196.3 KB

Ivan:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Iva...=lnms&tbm=isch

Name:  Ivan2.PNG
Views: 433
Size:  176.5 KB

And Dorothy J Lowell of San Luis Obispo CA can't be an Ivan as well, surely?

Name:  Dorothy.PNG
Views: 508
Size:  416.0 KB

Well, maybe https://twitter.com/kittyivanesq http://www.cbalaw.org/cba_prod/Main/...antive/WC.aspx

Name:  Ivan3.PNG
Views: 593
Size:  504.1 KB

And while were there, could Debra Cuyler of Bixby OK be related to Katherine Haenschen???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Neverstop is this true?

Thread Information