Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slim T : If Micon has less than $3 million I''ll suck a dick

Platinum
    Load Metric

Slim T : If Micon has less than $3 million I''ll suck a dick

The great Slim T has just made a guest appearance on PFA spur of the moment radio and the fella is dropping bombs left and right.

Says The Icon has at least 4.5m from bitcoin, and if he has less than 3m he will suck a dick. Said he gave him 150 of them back in the day when they were like 2 bucks a piece.

Discuss.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Black or white?

Load Metric
    I think Slim-T better get on his Knees and get to work.. Back in the day Micon would shell out a couple of Bit-coins for the freerolll and
    all His Guests on his show he would offer 5 to 10 Free coins.. 150 free coins to slim t I DOUBT IT.. :

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Legit confused who gave away the bitcoin? The sentence can be read either way.

More importantly, has it been confirmed that micons bitcoins (or at least a chunk of them) weren't on gox?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    And how the hell hasn't seals with clubs been hacked and had all its bitcoins taken?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Legit confused who gave away the bitcoin? The sentence can be read either way.

More importantly, has it been confirmed that micons bitcoins (or at least a chunk of them) weren't on gox?
    Slim T gave the bitcoins to Micon.

Load Metric
    Trick question, he was going to suck a dick anyway

Comments

OSA: sucking a dick rep

nunbeater: this guy knows
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Name:  velour.JPG
Views: 1029
Size:  61.9 KB

Micon rolls in custom made velour/rhinestone SWC sweatsuits these days - you cant afford.

This is Micon we're talking about. He will have found some convoluted way of losing most of the bitcoins he might have had.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ::o View Post

Micon rolls in custom made velour/rhinestone SWC sweatsuits these days - you cant afford.
    He must be turning into the only other person who wears Velour

Name:  Zapp_Brannigan___Velour_by_DarkMatter89.png
Views: 672
Size:  174.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ::o View Post

Load Metric
    Why are we still referring this clown as Slim T?

Also never forget to ship this man his dip.

Comments

4Dragons: squirrel nuts bootsy, squirrel nuts.

4BET: Post less

nunbeater: stfu 4bet you fucking retarded cunt

Load Metric
    Being that bitcoins have still remained in the $600 range, being that he has been promoting them ever since the earlier days when they were <$20/coin, and being that in the past he has reaped some financial dividends from SWC (when it was viable), I wouldn't be surprised at all that he's sitting pretty well off now.

He's probably thinking "I told you so", but since he has now attained whale status, there's the likelihood that as much as he would like to boast, he's going to remain pretty much silent as most multi-millionaires tend to do.

Load Metric
    Ok so Micon is sitting pretty with an Ilegal Poker Site (SealswithClubs) and Rogue Currency (BIT-Coins)... and wearin the Jewish Irish Lucky charm Robe...
    He looks Like HOWARD LEDERER's TWIN He's Broke... 1 year from now he will be callin brandon to borrrow 10k again!

Load Metric
    Micon is the type of guy who will flaunt money if he has it. From pictures and videos I have seen somewhat recently it looks like he is still living like a broke gimp. i'm not saying he is broke but I doubt he is rolling in it either.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I thought he was hoarding his BTC?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Micon is the type of guy who will flaunt money if he has it. From pictures and videos I have seen somewhat recently it looks like he is still living like a broke gimp. i'm not saying he is broke but I doubt he is rolling in it either.
    He has a kid now and runs a poker site that is making him money that could easily be deemed illegal. He has a lot more to lose now than a few years ago.

He would be a complete moron to brag about any money he has. If I was him, I would fake being poor even if i was rich (which could very well be what he is doing).

Didnt he lose a 35k bet not too long ago and paid up?
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    He has a kid now and runs a poker site that is making him money that could easily be deemed illegal. He has a lot more to lose now than a few years ago.

He would be a complete moron to brag about any money he has. If I was him, I would fake being poor even if i was rich (which could very well be what he is doing).

He's too fucking stupid to be fake poor. He's the loveable loser. People like him are incapable of being successful in my opinion. They will always fuck up and lose it. "King of all degernerates". Remember?

Load Metric

He's too fucking stupid to be fake poor. He's the loveable loser. People like him are incapable of being successful in my opinion. They will always fuck up and lose it. "King of all degernerates". Remember?

You could very well be right. However, I have seen even the biggest degens change over night once they have a kid.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric

You could very well be right. However, I have seen even the biggest degens change over night once they have a kid.
    That said he also couldn't run fast enough to get a vasectomy so he couldn't have any more children. That would be fairly uncommon after one child.

Load Metric
    This video screams "millionaire". Maybe he should use some of that money to pay someone to clean all the shit out of that room.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information