Thread: Baja Bachelor Party Trip Report

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric

Baja Bachelor Party Trip Report

Some details from a trip to Mexico this weekend.

It was 17 dudes in a massive house at Alma Salina, which is between Ensenada and Rosarito right on the ocean with private beach, good security, clean water.. We've been to this specific place a few times now and it's always been a good time.

Trip highlights in no particular order include -

Driving down the freeway (a toll road) and out of nowhere there is a saddleless, riderless horse in full gallop in the right lane. Looked like he knew what he was doing as he gracefully took an exit as we passed by.. lol wtf

Friday night, the two guys that have been married the longest strayed from the crew around 2am and went to additional strip clubs (one was more than enough, trust me) and returned at like 6am with shit eating grins when asked what happened.. These desperate fucks kinda made me wonder about whether marriage is really all that good of an idea.

Woke up yesterday morning with cops outside the house claiming one of us threw a rock through a window a couple houses down the beach. I could not think of any plausible scenario where someone in our group would do that but the Mexican hardy boys showed us a footprint trail in the sand from our place and back, so clearly that indicated guilt. We had to pay $350 for the window and that was that. Felt like a shakedown, kind of.

Had some serious disapproval from their security for hitting golf balls off the rooftop deck but I did get the guy to acknowledge my wedge game was solid.

There is a guy close to Primo Tapia with a hang glider type of deal attached to this rocketship golf cart looking thing.. 40 bucks and he'll fly two people around with him for a while at around 1000 ft. He takes off and lands right on the beach. Very cool imo..

Tried to shoot off some fireworks on the beach but they got stuck in the sand and just exploded, was huge fail and did not go over well with the property manager.

Made a decent attempt to meet up with Tyde but never really had much of an opportunity and the security doesn't allow day visitors so I guess we'll have to save that one for next time.

Went into Ensenda to party on Saturday night, even tourist places like "papas and beer" had like 70-80% real Mexicans there and that was cool.

Overall was a lot of fun.. definitely would do again.

Name:  Salina.jpg
Views: 1166
Size:  47.3 KB

Anyone else have any Mexico stories??

Comments

Hockey Guy: Solid wedge game rep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Woke up yesterday morning with cops outside the house claiming one of us threw a rock through a window a couple houses down the beach. I could not think of any plausible scenario where someone in our group would do that but the Mexican hardy boys showed us a footprint trail in the sand from our place and back, so clearly that indicated guilt. We had to pay $350 for the window and that was that. Felt like a shakedown, kind of.
    Definitely a shakedown.

They probably get tipped off when a group of gringos are staying there, and keep showing up with the same story and demands for money.

Did you go by and check if the window was actually broken?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Definitely a shakedown.

They probably get tipped off when a group of gringos are staying there, and keep showing up with the same story and demands for money.

Did you go by and check if the window was actually broken?
    Yeah it was broken. They showed us the footprints going back and forth and apparently that was good enough for them to be "sure" it was one of us. Granted nothing was stolen but apparently if anything was, they said they would have forced all 17 of us all to go to Ensenada for a formal interrogation until they could determine who did it. No fucking way we would ever agree to do that and it was clear we would much rather get possibly rolled for 350 than deal with that bullshit. I give the chances of someone in our group actually doing it at a generous 1%.

Salina is a high end spot for the baja area and it's primarily occupied by So Cal gringos on vacation, so I doubt they would try to pull this scam on a consistent basis as it would likely push away all the repeat customers. This was the 2nd or 3rd time many of us have been to that specific property and the 1st time anything like this has happened. Still pretty odd.

Load Metric
    Your buddies did fuck dirty Mexican hookers, so I'm not exactly sure why you feel breaking a window is out of their range?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Your buddies did fuck dirty Mexican hookers, so I'm not exactly sure why you feel breaking a window is out of their range?
    Sizzle, I love you buddy but I don't see any correlation between those two things whatsoever...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    Sizzle, I love you buddy but I don't see any correlation between those two things whatsoever...
    People who have shown a propensity to make poor life decisions get no benefit of the doubt. If your decision making skills don't cause you to pause & think through the potential repercussions in one scenario, I'd surmise they wouldn't in another.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

People who have shown a propensity to make poor life decisions get no benefit of the doubt. If your decision making skills don't cause you to pause & think through the potential repercussions in one scenario, I'd surmise they wouldn't in another.
    It really depends on his buddies, and I would think Headshot knows them better than anyone else on PFA.

There may be some correlation between hookers + breaking windows (IE. booze is the cause)....but hookers doesn't imply breaking windows.

Comments

BHS: Yes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

It really depends on his buddies, and I would think Headshot knows them better than anyone else on PFA.

There may be some correlation between hookers + breaking windows (IE. booze is the cause)....but hookers doesn't imply breaking windows.
    Getting hammered drunk at a bachelor party in Mexico and breaking some windows doesn't even sound that extreme or outlandish. I think a lot more people would likely do that than stay out all night doing coke and Mexican hookers. How one is accepted and the other is dismissed is beyond me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Getting hammered drunk at a bachelor party in Mexico and breaking some windows doesn't even sound that extreme or outlandish. I think a lot more people would likely do that than stay out all night doing coke and Mexican hookers. How one is accepted and the other is dismissed is beyond me
    The horny married guy probably gets some kind of utility from the nasty hooker (gross but still) while no one would think it's cool to vandalize a nice house that was nextdoor to the place we were staying and have stayed at in the past and will stay at in the future... This crew was not some dipshit college kids trying to burn the neighbors house down, these were a bunch of 30+yr old dudes with good careers (doctor, fund manager, etc) that simply would never do something like this for any reason..

Load Metric
    Anyone else have any Mexico stories??
    I thought there was a decent So Cal contingent here on PFA.. Who else has been to Mexico and has some stories???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually have a great "Mexico" story if you're on the outside looking in and train wrecks are irresistible to you.

Took place near Cancun. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times......to be continued once Drexel wakes the fuck up.

Comments

BHS: Alright let's hear it homie

Load Metric
    Who else has been to Mexico and has some stories???
    I know a young guy who came to Puerto Vallarta and got with a 55 year old white woman rather than dirty Mexican hookers.

Comments

BHS: Si se puede!
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    Let's call this young man Bryan.

He came over to the condo complex where I live and he got invited up to my client's penthouse.

While I was sitting there watcing the final 4 tournament he was hobnobbing (I used this word for lolwow) with my client and her 55 year old friend.

The next thing I knew he had left with the old lady and walked he back to her condo complex where he was actually renting a place himself.

He made his way up to her pad and was actually in her kitchen making drinks while this near senior citizen was having a video chat with her husband in the living room.

After she hung up with the husband then the fun bags were unleashed.

The problem here was that my friend Bryan prefers his fun bags cold...............

No windows were broken.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
    Let's call this young man Bryan.

He came over to the condo complex where I live and he got invited up to my client's penthouse.

While I was sitting there watcing the final 4 tournament he was hobnobbing (I used this word for lolwow) with my client and her 55 year old friend.

The next thing I knew he had left with the old lady and walked he back to her condo complex where he was actually renting a place himself.

He made his way up to her pad and was actually in her kitchen making drinks while this near senior citizen was having a video chat with her husband in the living room.

After she hung up with the husband then the fun bags were unleashed.

The problem here was that my friend Bryan prefers his fun bags cold...............

No windows were broken.
    I read this three times and am still trying to determine if this is some cryptic story about Micon.

Comments

mwh72: I'll let the person in question come forward if he wants to. But no, not Micon.

Thread Information