Thread: Mr. Bryant my boss. A man born a millionaire.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Mr. Bryant my boss. A man born a millionaire.

Yep with a silver spoon in his mouth and out of Glendale, California.

So he gets sent to West Point in 1937 and graduates just in time for WW2. Army Air Force and shoots down several Krauts in his P-47.

Name:  1507929_767088589986872_2131521875_n.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  46.3 KB

Comes home and f#cks around for 10 years and his parents don't know what to do with him.

So they give him $50,000 dollars and he buys a Pontiac car franchise in 1955 in Covina, California and sets up shop.

Next year he gets married. To Flecher Jones' daughter. Now Flecher Jones is the biggest Chevy dealer on the West Coast. So when he croaks in a few years she inherits $80 million dollars. For F#cks sakes this is unreal for the guy as he doesn't need the money but has it. And his wife doesn't care what he does as she's only interested in her bird avery.

Mr. Bryant does it all. He f#cks any woman he wants, Goes hunting to Africa and has a big trophy room at the dealership with Rhino heads and Elephant tusks. Drinks all night and day and had over 5 DUIs that he never served a day in jail for.

He'd get fired up when drunk and call the whole dealership together just to tell his war stories. Remembering this story he told about a mechanic who wouldn't change the spark plug wires on his P-47 when he told him too. So Mr. Bryant said he pulled his 45 automatic from his holster and told him to get with it. Which the mechanic promptly did.

But Mr. Bryant was good as he didn't care how much money you made. Resaon being that he knew if you made a dollar he prolly made 2 or 3. So I did make good money and over 50K in 1985 as a mechanic. I remember my tax man seeing that and almost crapping in his pants.

The guy did die the following year as he smoked and drank himself to death. His wife didn't want the dealership and just wanted her birds. His son a commander on a Nuclear Powered attack submarine in San Deigo didn't want it either. So they sold it to this woman who was a girlfriend of Mr. Bryant for $5 million.

But he was a good guy who once gave me $1200 out of his pocket when I wanted him to sponser a slow pitch solfball team for the dealership. But I played that one smart as I told him the name of the team was going to be ''Bryant's Giants.''

Comments

Sanlmar: Fun read

Load Metric
    What did I tell you already? That's the problem with your generation, you don't listen.

Comments

son of lockman: well not to you i don't.lol

ThreeBet: how annoying
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information