Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

FWIIW You can get Manziel being drafted in the top 4 at even money at some of the offshore books if this is something you are looking for.

Really? I am pretty interested in this. Where can we find this?
    It's been offered at bodog/bovada a few times. They put it up about a week and a half ago with a 4.5 line and the OVER got pounded to -160 juice, meaning most with $$ thought he wouldn't be top 4. You could have had top 4 pick at even money or better. I'll keep it in mind and if/when I see it again I'll post here.

I still think Clowney will be #1 post combine.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I'll take Manziel and anyone hating on OP can take the field if you give me 2 to one.
    I don't want to take your money, but if Bottomset is willing to bet on this and put his money where his mouth is for once I will gladly give him those odds.

Friendly bet Bottomset? I give you 2/1, you get Manziel, I get the field.
    Why the fuck would I bet on Johnny Manziels draft status. You do realize I made nearly $10,000 on the over for the A&M-Duke game when I was in Vegas?

I think Manziel will be the #1 pick. That was my point, not to open up a betting line.

BTW, I saw Lake Mead and I personally thought it was a fucking shithole, LOL at owning a boat at that shithole. The only redeeming fact of my trip to that shithole was that tricked up bridge over the Hoover dam. Of course it was technically in Arizona.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

I don't want to take your money, but if Bottomset is willing to bet on this and put his money where his mouth is for once I will gladly give him those odds.

Why the fuck would I bet on Johnny Manziels draft status. You do realize I made nearly $10,000 on the over for the A&M-Duke game when I was in Vegas?

I think Manziel will be the #1 pick. That was my point, not to open up a betting line.

BTW, I saw Lake Mead and I personally thought it was a fucking shithole, LOL at owning a boat at that shithole. The only redeeming fact of my trip to that shithole was that tricked up bridge over the Hoover dam. Of course it was technically in Arizona.
    It's funny how you never realize how incredibly stupid you come off with posts like this.

Load Metric

It's been offered at bodog/bovada a few times. They put it up about a week and a half ago with a 4.5 line and the OVER got pounded to -160 juice, meaning most with $$ thought he wouldn't be top 4. You could have had top 4 pick at even money or better. I'll keep it in mind and if/when I see it again I'll post here.

I agree with Clowney. I just think Manziel is a game changer. RG3 type. Someone is going to move up and get him if they aren't a top 4 pick already.

I just think he will be the number 1 QB taken.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

I agree with Clowney. I just think Manziel is a game changer. RG3 type. Someone is going to move up and get him if they aren't a top 4 pick already.

I just think he will be the number 1 QB taken.
    I think he goes top 5, but is not the first QB taken, and most likely not the second. The big question is whether or not the Rams are going to stick with Bradford.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I just think Manziel is a game changer. RG3 type
    You mean an egocentric, self important, no defense reading, no accountability, blame everyone else douche bag?

Load Metric
    It'll be hard to sign Manziel unless your state has legalized weed.

Load Metric
    Let's give Bottomset credit for adding 'Skip Bayless opinions' to his revolving PFA cycle of Ric Flair thread, grandiose claims (Cayman Islands, $200k, winning $10k, being able to afford Red Lobster), trolling Vegas, Price is Right, Glenn Beck opinion, drunken tilt, long nap, rinse and repeat.

Guy is lucky to have any firing synapses at this point to be able to implement a new wrinkle.

Must be all of that red wine.

Comments

vegas1369: LOL! Adding a new wrinkle rep.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Let's give Bottomset credit for adding 'Skip Bayless opinions' to his revolving PFA cycle of Ric Flair thread, grandiose claims (Cayman Islands, $200k, winning $10k, being able to afford Red Lobster), trolling Vegas, Price is Right, Glenn Beck opinion, drunken tilt, long nap, rinse and repeat.

Guy is lucky to have any firing synapses at this point to be able to implement a new wrinkle.

Must be all of that red wine.
    Adding Skip Bayless to the mix was a stroke of genius. Bottomset truly is one of the best troll personas I've ever seen.

I'd love to see Clowney and Watt on the same D-line. What a nightmare that could be for QBs to deal with. But standing pat with Schaub/Yates/Keenum is clearly not an answer, so that needs to be addressed before taking a DE in the first round. I've heard rumors that we may be trading our 2nd round pick to New England for Mallet. Uh...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I just think Manziel is a game changer. RG3 type
    You mean an egocentric, self important, no defense reading, no accountability, blame everyone else douche bag?
    sounds about right for manziel.

guy is trainwreck waiting to happen.

kid has already had been caught drunk driving in HS and beat up an older guy who his friend called a racial epithet when he was a true freshman, I won't hold it against him that he had a fake ID...who didn't?

kid wants to live the glamour life more than he wants to study film.

if he matures he could be great, but I'd trade the pick if I was Houston.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I'll take Manziel and anyone hating on OP can take the field if you give me 2 to one.

Get real pal. Bottomset doesn't need your money. Kid has hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank, drinks expensive boxed wine, and knows NFL scouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I guess if the football thing doesn't work out:

Just call him Johnny Baseball.

Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was selected by the San Diego Padres in the 28th round of the Major League Baseball draft Saturday -- the 837th player taken. Manziel was listed as a shortstop for Texas A&M, although he never played for the Aggies as he focused on football.
    http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=454254
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.
    More than one NFL scout.

Load Metric
    :bump

Loads of intelligent discourse in this one. Seth, do those 'scouts' still have jobs or was that a euphemism for the fellow lush debating First Take while pouring gin and tonics down his throat at 10 in the morning?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Luckily for the Texans, they paid no attention to bottomset/Seth and Clowney will be awesome if he can get healthy......and ironically for Johnny Football he was in Houston last night, of course at a bar, and had drinks thrown at him when he showed up.....no longer a Texas favorite but still a dumbshit for appearing with his posse at bars where he got heckled and responded by flipping them off.....Cleveland knew what they were getting into but it seems like this asshole will self destruct and go back to his family money sooner rather than later....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol

Comments

DRK Star: Trip down memory fail lane, rep
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    nice find fellas. handjobs and high fives all around

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    it was easy to get caught up in the manziel hype. but once i saw that workout video, i was like "lol..this is bad" and people in the know should tread lightly...but people in the know didn't tread lightly...
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    it was easy to get caught up in the manziel hype. but once i saw that workout video, i was like "lol..this is bad" and people in the know should tread lightly...but people in the know didn't tread lightly...
    I'm calling bullshit on this. That pro day / workout tape was legendary pre draft. The Browns chose to ignore reality and got what they deserved and that's complexly ignoring the off field issues. Even the Cowboys backed off and he was still there at 22.

Load Metric

I'm normally not a cunt, but this wasn't a popular opinion at the time
    Of posting. Broken clock was right here.

Thread Information