Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pot brownies question

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDMcCobb View Post
    One more addendum. Keep in mind, you can make literally anything with the pot butter/oil, once you've cooked the pot in it. You do't need to make brownies or desserts. If I cooked pot these days, I wouldn't make brownies for the sheer fact I don't want to eat a large amount of such an unhealthy thing. You can use the butter/oil to make a pasta sauce, spread it on toast with some jelly, if you use pure oil, you can make it into a salad dressing, or 100 different things. Brownies are of course easy ( and god) but you don't have to restrict yourself.

so this..ive always made butter 4 sticks + 1/2 oz destem/deseed, ive also always used a coffee grinder..throw it in a pot and let slow cook i always throw in little water too it will cook out then i throw the pot in the fridge and wait for it to get hard(the beauty of this is you dont have to strain it, all the water and impurities go to the bottom..you scrape the reformed butter off the top and throw all the crap/water/butter impurites out

banana pancakes with pot butter=god

Load Metric

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I metabolize weed differently when I eat it and view it as a huge waste. I'm a lightweight but I eat more edibles then heavyweights who smoke daily and it'll put them on their ass and I'll barely feel it. Granted the highest I ever got from weed was with edibles but I actually just put it raw on top of the soft Chips Ahoy! and polished off a couple sleeves & close to half an ounce so it still wasn't exactly cost effective. I don't get the hype, my cousin is the same way though so maybe it's a genetic thing.

Thread Information