Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything is a blessing in disguise...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    So funny that a guy that looks for praise because he switched from vodka to wine is in here criticizing a guy who has completely turned his life around. Envy is a deadly sin Bottomset.
    Yea dude is a saint, give us a fucking break here
    Never said Weiss is a saint, and I know you two aren't all that fond of each other so I understand your criticism here. All of us have our issues, none of us here are saints, but I respect someone who made some horrible life decisions, recognized that, and did what he had to do to turn that shit around, especially in the manner that he did.

As far as bottomset, come on man, you have to see the hypocrisy in his post considering he just made a post yesterday about switching from one vice to something in his eyes is less of a vice, when in reality it is no better. I give him credit for trying to do what he thinks is something positive, but until he tries quitting drinking all together he will just fall back into the same old habits. I've seen it throughout my life time and time again. Alcohol abuse is a vicious cycle and it's gotten the better of much better men than Bottomset.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    I have represented the silent majority for years. I have rarely been on the wrong side of history.
    I'm usually with you, but you're all wet on this one.

Comments

Gordman: "I'm usually with you" ...what the shit you smokin, man?!?!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    anyways the broncos game is as unexciting as it gets
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    I have represented the silent majority for years. I have rarely been on the wrong side of history.
    You have been on the wrong side of being a cunt for years

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Hey Weiss, you ever meet Mitch Albom while you were down there?

I have no idea who that is, sorry. Where/Who is/was he?
    He has done a lot in Haiti and still goes there a few times a year. He started as a sports journalist for the Detroit Free Press and has a radio show that he still does, but these days is more known for his novels like:

Name:  21hrWFXFeOL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA160_.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  7.4 KB Name:  41D9P3BZSWL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA160_.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  5.7 KB

He's pretty short with a rather large head:

Anyway, I just figured that the place was so small that you guys would have run into each other, but maybe he was in the camp with Woody and Sean?

Load Metric
    Everything is a blessing in disguise...

Well I'll be dammed!
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

jsearles22
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Yea dude is a saint, give us a fucking break here
    Never said Weiss is a saint, and I know you two aren't all that fond of each other so I understand your criticism here. All of us have our issues, none of us here are saints, but I respect someone who made some horrible life decisions, recognized that, and did what he had to do to turn that shit around, especially in the manner that he did.

As far as bottomset, come on man, you have to see the hypocrisy in his post considering he just made a post yesterday about switching from one vice to something in his eyes is less of a vice, when in reality it is no better. I give him credit for trying to do what he thinks is something positive, but until he tries quitting drinking all together he will just fall back into the same old habits. I've seen it throughout my life time and time again. Alcohol abuse is a vicious cycle and it's gotten the better of much better men than Bottomset.
    Folks, listen to the bartender when he speaks. If anyone knows alcoholism, it's this guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenemope View Post

Folks, listen to the bartender when he speaks. If anyone knows alcoholism, it's this guy.
    Unfortunately I've dealt with and been around alcoholics a lot more outside of the bar than behind it. Believe it or not it's not something I have to deal with all that much out here in Vegas, at least not with customers. Most of them are just tourists that don't drink all that much and are just here to have a good time. Coworkers over the years though, that's a different story. The service industry, especially bartenders, has the highest rate of alcoholics out of any field out there. It's usually a very shitty lifestyle, especially the people working night shifts.

Load Metric
    Name:  martinez_ymvvb4rj_sf5eu1o1.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  43.1 KB

Comments

Corrigan: sick nh

lewfather: seriously? thats awesome man, congrats.

Henry: happy anniversary

Hockey Guy: sweet, congrtas man.

BCR: Made my morning to see this. Very happy for you.

vegas1369: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 01-15-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Load Metric
    Comments

Gordman: "I'm usually with you" ...what the shit you smokin, man?!?!

Just gold tobacco with banana vape Gordy.

Bottomset entertains me and has for years, I call it like I see it. Just ask China, we're probably the only two left on the bottomset bandwagon.

It probably comes down to a disagreement bottomset and I had a few years back at Venom. He was doing his thing and I busted his balls pretty good and we kind of had it out. But in this this I got a glimpse of the real guy behind the poster, and since I'm a sentimentalist at heart I've developed a soft spot for the guy.

Comments

Gordman: calling as it is rep; carry on. Im sure a portion of it's just trollaments, but His shit just rubs me bad when he's being a bitch like he is in serious threads like this.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The most interesting and only black regular in my poker community was born and lived half his life in Haiti. Did you guys eat any cat while down there? This dude has talked for months on how its the best meat he has ever eaten and how much he misses it. He says dog is tough and gross though.

The dude is opening up an "Islands" themed restaurant. I will for sure never eat there.

P.S. Tony Bag, is it possible that China simply wrote "Bottomset is God" a few times and that is how he got lumped in with you? If so that was probably sarcastic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    P.S. Tony Bag, is it possible that China simply wrote "Bottomset is God" a few times and that is how he got lumped in with you? If so that was probably sarcastic.
    Not a bad guess, but I know China a little and China likes bottomset as a poster and has for years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Not a bad guess, but I know China a little and China likes bottomset as a poster and has for years.

And like always around here. Zero chance it's someones dupe? I heard Druff triple checks to make sure there are zero multiaccounters on this site. He holds himself to that same ethics regard as well.

Load Metric
    This thread did teach me that everything is a blessing in disguise. I would imagine bottomset is included in everything.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. YOU ARE ALL BLESSINGS.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    You have been on the wrong side of being a cunt for years
    Could not have said it any better although I want to emphasize your cuntage.

Thread Information