Thread: Poker Pros Network

Load Metric

Thumbs up Poker Pros Network

I signed up last week thru RakeBackNation.com to be a Prop Player and Affiliate but after a variety of software problems and lack luster customer service I decided to close my accounts asap.
    I gave the site a fair shake but it wasn't worth it why the hell did they come back to the US Market anyway no traffic on all of their shabby sites which uses 1 cashier to link their variety of pokersites.
    My advice is to run like flo jo away from this network.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    I signed up last week thru RakeBackNation.com to be a Prop Player and Affiliate but after a variety of software problems and lack luster customer service I decided to close my accounts asap.
    I gave the site a fair shake but it wasn't worth it why the hell did they come back to the US Market anyway no traffic on all of their shabby sites which uses 1 cashier to link their variety of pokersites.
    You mean you signed up at the other prop company, RBN passed. I personally would not go near the PPN. They have already bounced around like 5 networks in two years, and none ended well. This new software makes you miss PlanetPoker. Plus with the PPN owner operating the two payment processors, he must have one of the biggest bulls eyes the DOJ has. I wish them luck, but I wouldn't deposit, and I'm okay trying some pretty shady sites looking for loose games.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrindUnumb View Post
    You mean you signed up at the other prop company, RBN passed. I personally would not go near the PPN. They have already bounced around like 5 networks in two years, and none ended well. This new software makes you miss PlanetPoker. Plus with the PPN owner operating the two payment processors, he must have one of the biggest bulls eyes the DOJ has. I wish them luck, but I wouldn't deposit, and I'm okay trying some pretty shady sites looking for loose games.
    Can you explain all of this in more detail please?

Load Metric
    This site first launched just before Black Friday on the Cake Poker Network. Their Shtick was that they had a dozen or so poker pros on their roster [see below for the original list]. The timing couldn't have been worse for a site with 90% Us pros. 6-months later they left Cake to "comply with US law". I believe they went offline for a while after this, and reappeared as an independent site, and despite the press release claims they started accepting US players again.. I remember when this happened because I'm friendly with Chris "Fox" Wallace who was one of theirf original pros, so I followed the site probably closer than most people in the poker world. If you go their now you'll find nothing about sponsored players, and none of the pros ever actively advertised for the site (except for Jena Delk during the beta-testing stages), so I think their deals were never offically finalized.

Original Poker Pros roster: TJ Cloutier, Marsha Waggoner, Barbara Enright, Jennifer Elise Cox, Vincent Gabel, Mattias Gabrenja, Jennifer “jennicide” Leigh, Michael Schuerpf, Young Phan, Jonathan Tamayo, Kevin Vandersmissen, Josh Brikis, James Worth, Chris “Fox” Wallace, Jena Delk, Charlie Marchese, and Chris Reslock.

Note: going mostly by memory and a few notes I could find on my computer, so I may not have all the details correct...
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I can fill in history prior to what Steve-o posted.

- 11/1/09 PokerProsNetwork.net opens as a joint venture between Players Group Ltd (CEO Chuck Kidd) and Openlot Group (CEO Bruno Michieli), for free money play. Press Release said Real money play would start Dec 1st at PokerProsNetwork.com [Openlot.com is scammers RossoPoker.com]
    -Cash games started 1/12/10 when they opened on Openlot Software and the OFFICIAL Opening was on 2/5/10
    -(Closed 4/8/10 - Openlot software, owned by BMCK Network Ltd) (Openlot emailed all PPN players the next day asking them to signup with RossoPoker to stay on the software, but contact PPN about existing balances)
    -PPNpoker re-launches on Everleaf network around 4/16/10; Offff Everleaf by 6/8/10.
    -Joining eNetPoker network in July 2010
    -PPNpoker left Enet for Cake Feb 6, 2011

Load Metric

Red face

I signed up as a Prop thru RBN I also voiced my concerns on their PPN facebook page where a Poker Pro was complaining that the poker software wasn't MAC Friendly.
    Customer Support called me yesterday morning via a 702 area code number I told them I wasn't interested in playing on their site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I signed up as a Prop thru RBN I also voiced my concerns on their PPN facebook page where a Poker Pro was complaining that the poker software wasn't MAC Friendly.
    Customer Support called me yesterday morning via a 702 area code number I told them I wasn't interested in playing on their site.
    Maxima you sure you didn't sign up through RMB instead of RBN? I didn't think RBN was serving them
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Thread Information