Thread: ***OFFICIAL MEN'S COLOGNES THREAD***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    I wear
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Interesting. Never heard. Unfortunately, no matter how good this might smell, I cannot wear something called guilty black.
    I also sometimes wear this:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  40.0 KB

Highly recommend it. Btw I thought the same thing but said fuck it
    Last edited by tommyt; 12-10-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Load Metric
    Armani Mania

Women always ask about it

I've heard great things about Sex Panther by Odeon.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: 60% of the time it works...every time

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    wow this site sucks when this thread gets responses. I guess I'm the only one that hates the smell of perfume on a guy. I refuse to believe this crap is releasing pheremones... I'm all for tricking a hoe into liking me and I got no shame but I draw the line at rubbing my body in stink to get it done.

And for the guys that wear it AFTER they already have the girl and they don't intend on cheating??? What is your excuse? You like that smell???? You like walking into a room full of other men and have them all smell some fruity aroma whenever you approach?

I strongly strongly strongly doubt that there is one single girl that I've lost a chance with because I didn't put faggot spray on.

I know there are those girls that like their guys to smell like queers, I've even been with a couple, but you just need to wear the pants and tell the bitch that you won't rub yourself in gay smells for her.

Neg away faggots.

Comments

shortbuspoker: Baylor sucks. Bring back the walrus or whatever the fuck it was

Deal: i agree with the clit

Baron Von Strucker: so fucking true

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    wow this site sucks when this thread gets responses. I guess I'm the only one that hates the smell of perfume on a guy. I refuse to believe this crap is releasing pheremones... I'm all for tricking a hoe into liking me and I got no shame but I draw the line at rubbing my body in stink to get it done.

And for the guys that wear it AFTER they already have the girl and they don't intend on cheating??? What is your excuse? You like that smell???? You like walking into a room full of other men and have them all smell some fruity aroma whenever you approach?

I strongly strongly strongly doubt that there is one single girl that I've lost a chance with because I didn't put faggot spray on.

I know there are those girls that like their guys to smell like queers, I've even been with a couple, but you just need to wear the pants and tell the bitch that you won't rub yourself in gay smells for her.

Neg away faggots.
    I only wear it when we go out to a nice dinner, show or concert. Shit like that. Personally I have never spent a dime on cologne, it's always been a gift over the years... I figure if the girl I'm with spends the money to buy it for me the least I could do is wear it for her from time to time, as long as it doesn't give me a headache that is. I've had colognes bought for me that have literally only been used once then they sit in the closet for years. Even this Kilian stuff I will never come close to using half of in my lifetime, maybe not even a quarter.

My man code lives on.

Load Metric

Neg away faggots.
    No one will neg you because of your opinion

Neg away faggots.

Bitches like it, what more do you need?

Load Metric
    I was being a little dramatic in my post. Pretty sure all or most of my friends wear the stuff. Not like I hate people that do. I certainly have used before. I just don't quite get it.

Load Metric

Neg away faggots.
    I know we've had our differences, but I agree with you 100% here and you stated it beautifully. I am also astonished that so many guys here are cologne enthusiasts.

I will try to break up the faggotry in this thread by giving you all a useful life tip. You can buy deodorant online in the 6 pack boxes that stores get. Instead of rubbing plastic in your armpit for days before you go to the store, you throw them out the moment they're done and get a new one from under the sink.

I just bought these-
    http://www.amazon.com/Right-Guard-To...dp/B003D7L7OK/

It makes you smell like nothing. My goal is to smell like a man who has washed himself recently.

Comments

bukowski72: You aren't Ron Swanson, you are a 95 pound nerd, SHUTTHE FUCKUP

OSA: I will always hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Brittney Griner's Clit: Wish I could 10x rep this.

::o: rofl bykowski <3

Muck Ficon: You reek like nerd

Baron Von Strucker: smell like nothing rep 1005

SrslySirius: balance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Neg away faggots.
    I know we've had our differences, but I agree with you 100% here and you stated it beautifully. I am also astonished that so many guys here are cologne enthusiasts.

I will try to break up the faggotry in this thread by giving you all a useful life tip. You can buy deodorant online in the 6 pack boxes that stores get. Instead of rubbing plastic in your armpit for days before you go to the store, you throw them out the moment they're done and get a new one from under the sink.

I just bought these-

It makes you smell like nothing. My goal is to smell like a man who has washed himself recently.

I think what put me over the edge was picturing them taking the time to search out a picture of their favorite perfume, copy it, and paste it.

Load Metric
    Im still rocking cool water also - it smells great to me but maybe im stuck in a 90s timewarp and need to move on.

Load Metric

I just bought these-

I think what put me over the edge was picturing them taking the time to search out a picture of their favorite perfume, copy it, and paste it.
    That has more to do with making a quality post than fawning over toilet water. I shouldn't have to say that, but by the looks of things, it's the first time anyone bothered to mention it to you.

Load Metric
    I like Fahrenheit. Not because I'm trying to pick up women (I'm married) but because I fucking like it. I think it smells good, so I spray a little of that shit on.

Maybe it does help pick up women. We can't all woo the ladies with our killer personality and knowledge of video games.

Comments

4Dragons: pwn't

OSA: 1-2 punch and hes own for the count

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

That has more to do with making a quality post than fawning over toilet water. I shouldn't have to say that, but by the looks of things, it's the first time anyone bothered to mention it to you.

If you are trying to insult me you will have to dumb it down for me. I don't know what you are talking about.

Name:  quote-there-s-no-sense-in-being-precise-when-you-don-t-even-know-what-you-re-talking-about-john-.jpg
Views: 2839
Size:  49.5 KB

Comments

4Dragons: :sftrue

Load Metric
    Someone didn't read the photo... That's where my post gains quality.

Load Metric

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: WHITE TRASH -REP lol idiot

SrslySirius: shit, this exact freshener is in my car right now =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's actually called....LPR or Liquid Panty Remover
    Name:  lpr.jpg
Views: 2306
Size:  113.1 KB

Load Metric
    Im telling you all, BOD BLACK

you wont believe how many women will approach you and ask what you are wearing

cheap shit

Name:  5980.main.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  21.2 KB

get the pump bottles not the shitty can

also, pro tip here: When you start going out with a chick, and you want to drive her nuts, leave a shirt over at her place (like a tshirt you sleep in). Spray it with your cologne. She will keep that thing on her bed and wont be able to get you out of her head. Tell her you want to leave it at her place so you have something to wear when you stay over. (Be prepared to lose the shirt if things go south).

Load Metric

Neg away faggots.

I just bought these-

you're right. everyone please take note of this. we definitely need to take advise from someone that got their ass kicked by micon.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOOK AT HIS FACE NOW!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I would suspect Devidee would have one of these dangling by his taint.

Thread Information