Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi My Name Is??? Tom Kendzlic

Load Metric

GO BROWNS
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    What kind of sack of shit asks there own 90yo granny live on air "what year her pussy dried up?", then laughs hard in her face?

Then continuously mocks her and basically demands that she comes out with a volley of abusive language live on the radio.

What a disgusting prick.
    Do u even have a gram?? If u do Ill kill her!! Stfu my gram told u about black cock idiot!!

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: IGNORE THE HATERS TK

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some might call it manipulative with badguy and his Grandma Rosa which it was a bit overkill but she did bring some good laughs. Grandma Rosa was a good sport that at times the chat was loving her and then at the end they were saying it was too much. Oh well, can't please everyone!

I think at times badguy is hilarious entertainment but it's hard to get a straight answer which the easiest example of that is when I ask him what color the pills are several times and he dodged the question.

Load Metric
    Name:  mNiTFOf.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  39.0 KB

Comments

bukowski72: Sadly I watched this on WGN tonight...not much on TV on a Tuesday

Banned
    Load Metric
    over a friends so obviously couldn't be apart of this, I did listen to most of the show after bnp posted it.

shout out to grandma rosa

badguy gonna badguy but I sort of believe his story to a degree. when josey called into our show she definitely sounded a little pilled up and probably some boozing as well. either way both parties are completely batshit so I'm gonna go ahead and call this whole thing a wash.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Hi My Name Is??? Tom Kendzlic
    i dont know what the fuck is going itt, im still trying to decipher the thread title

Comments

bukowski72: Reference to a black rapper turned preacher MASE... Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was away last night (why does this always happen when I'm gone???)

Here are my findings:

- I have censored Josey's address. badguy23's address was actually self-censored by Josey shortly after she posted it. I say they are about even on this one, since both addresses were up shortly, but are no longer. Please do not post addresses here.

- I am leaving up Josey's last name, because she posted badguy23's full name.

- I did not automatically believe Josey on radio. I asked her a lot of critical questions about the situation, if you remember. I didn't immediately jump to conclusions that you stole the vicodin, nor did I ever state that I was certain that you're guilty. I'm still not certain (but at the same time, think it's quite possible).

- If badguy23 really can't get it up, I have a feeling that his child was born through Immaculate conception.

Comments

4BET: For looking like a fool again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Here are my findings:

- I have censored Josey's address. badguy23's address was actually self-censored by Josey shortly after she posted it. I say they are about even on this one, since both addresses were up shortly, but are no longer. Please do not post addresses here.

- I did not automatically believe Josey on radio. I asked her a lot of critical questions about the situation, if you remember. I didn't immediately jump to conclusions that you stole the vicodin, nor did I ever state that I was certain that you're guilty. I'm still not certain (but at the same time, think it's quite possible).

- If badguy23 really can't get it up, I have a feeling that his child was born through Immaculate conception.
    Badguy has a good point you threw him under the bus before hearing his side of the story, Badguy who is a long time member has every right to be pissed at you, The first little sniff of pussy on the forum and you shit on a long time member and take her side in hopes of getting a whiff of that puss, You did the same thing with johnny sep run to his side against me HOW DID THAT MAKE YOU LOOK? Like a fool in the end

Comments

Deal: grow a pussy

Baron Von Strucker: agree 100 percent

Pooh: sad but true
    -Allergic to the struggle

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Badguy and Josey need to come on radio tonight for the 95% of the posters that missed this epic meltdown last night.

HOF guaranteed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Some might call it manipulative with badguy and his Grandma Rosa which it was a bit overkill but she did bring some good laughs. Grandma Rosa was a good sport that at times the chat was loving her and then at the end they were saying it was too much. Oh well, can't please everyone!

I think at times badguy is hilarious entertainment but it's hard to get a straight answer which the easiest example of that is when I ask him what color the pills are several times and he dodged the question.
    Beer I was drunk the pills were white and circle didnt even hear u ask me. They were not Vicodins.

Load Metric

Here are my findings:

Fck U Faggot what about Tammy's address? I can give a fck less if my address is up.

Load Metric
    about fucking time you poked your nose in this room.
    WB
    your to blame for showing that bitch this site.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Here are my findings:

Fck U Faggot what about Tammy's address? I can give a fck less if my address is up.
    Dude why are you mad at Druff?

He was the one who eliminated any personal info that was out there that wasn't available from previous drunken rants.

Load Metric
    Tommy

When you are done posting, could you give me a ride over to the Quickie Mart. I need some lottery tickets and grape Faygo.

Load Metric
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints/2355-v-5960.html These r 1000% the pills she gave me I thought it was a z on them its a v so maybe that is why she thinks they are vicodine

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Vicodine rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    about fucking time you poked your nose in this room.
    WB
    your to blame for showing that bitch this site.
    I agree I even said that last night!! I knew this was going to happen surprised it wasnt sooner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma Rosa View Post
    Tommy

When you are done posting, could you give me a ride over to the Quickie Mart. I need some lottery tickets and grape Faygo.
    Gram shut it the fck down..

Comments

Gramma Rosa: I will no longer tolerate that kind of language in my house.

Load Metric
    old DD pics, miss pussycat is this true?!

Load Metric

Name:  N9Vzgci.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  100.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma Rosa View Post

Name:  N9Vzgci.jpg
Views: 405