Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare site keeps crashing... fears of epic failure in implementation comng true

Load Metric
    priceless (watch it b4 they yank it):

Comments

Hockey Guy: Why would they yank that? It's hilarious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    priceless (watch it b4 they yank it):

Liberals Lash Out Against Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood for Mocking Obamacare During Country Music Awards calling them Racists

November 7, 2013

On Wednesday, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood opened the CMA awards program with a skit and a song mocking Obamacare. Predictably, liberals on Twitter freaked out, calling the two "rich, white" racists for doing so.

"Leave it to a bunch of rich white people from the south to make fun of Obama," one person said. The tweet was deleted but not before being captured by Twitchy.

"Yeah- the rich, white singers at the #CMAs have profound understandings of #Obamacare and other social issues," another person tweeted, using the hashtag "#mouthbreather."

Obama supporters on Twitter also slammed the audience, who loved the skit.

"Why yes, a crowd of rich white people just booed Obamacare," one person said.

One of the most colorful expressions comes from “Lauren,” who says, “F*** Off CMA…Obamacare is good…wtf…
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Of course they're angry.

Liberals are the ones who are supposed to be doing the bashing on TV, in film, and in music.

Seeing it being dished out the other way is foreign to them. They've just gotten used to Fox News, and now Brad Paisley has the nerve to hit them out of left field at the CMAs.

Comments

bukowski72: Good luck in 2016

Rollo Tomasi: fair & balanced rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    "Leave it to a bunch of rich white people from the south to make fun of Obama," one person said. The tweet was deleted but not before being captured by Twitchy.

wow someone said something stupid on twitter then deleted it. Surely this should make for a news article to copy-paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Obamacare is a total fail, forget the website. That will be fixed.

The real fail is the fact 18-26 years olds are the ones that sustain it for the elderly. They won't.

The young 19 year old Hooters waitress will pay the $95 fine from their tax return. And if she gets some unusual cancer she will simply sign up for free care.

Everyone's premiums will go up to help the super poor, which was Obama's goal from day 1. To give free shit to people, a vast majority of people, that have declared themselves as victims.

Going to be hilarious when the middle class premiums spike.

Obama does not care. He is worth hundreds of millions now and I believe that was his goal all along. He will be what, 54 when he leaves? Now he travels the world staying at the best hotels eating the best food, while his constituency remains on food stamps.

LOL
    Are you fucking high?

This is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

18 to 26 year olds are the group that use the internet the most and but will most likely just get insurance from their employer.

The 19 year old Hooters waitress will get fucked because she will be a part- time employee.
    So it will depend on her income on how much she would pay for insurance.

The reason Republicans are insane and crazy about Obamacare is because it will help the poor and middle class.

That person who works 2 minimum wage jobs (58 hours a week) can actually get good health coverage now.

One thing the media isn't reporting is if you are one of those low income people ($10k-$30k a year) then you
    will pay virtually nothing for your health insurance.Congrats!

This drives the Republicans nuts because that money should go to rich Republican donors who got them elected.

The middle class ($45k-$100k a year) will also benefit by getting insurance that actually covers illness and reduced
    insurance premiums.

Obama is not worth hundreds of millions.

And it was Republicans that voted to reduce food stamps.
    Food stamps are a bit of a joke, I know a few people on SS and medicare that make $12k a year.
    They get $15.00 a month in food stamps.

The only ones who get a couple of hundred on welfare are fat black women with several kids.

Do you guys really want kids to go hungry you sick fucks?

Load Metric

Which one is he?

Load Metric

LOL, typical Fox News bullshit with zero facts.

The average food stamps benefit is very small, even if you have little or
    no income.

If you have been recently unemployed and have paid into the system for years,
    you might get a hundred dollars or more for a limited amount of time.

You need to be a black woman with several kids to receive hundreds of dollars
    a month in benefits.

What would you do with $15 a month in food stamps...

Buy a sandwich or crack?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

no income.

a month in benefits.

Buy a sandwich or crack?

Actually here you take your card to the arab party store and they give you cash then you can buy whatever you want.

Platinum
    Load Metric

no income.

a month in benefits.

Buy a sandwich or crack?

1) This is why they call it "supplemental assistance".

2) I know SEVERAL people who are on SNAP, and it seems it is averaging about 200 per person (at least in my area). Every one I have talked to who is single, gets about 200 per month, and if they had another person in the household, it was usually about 400. If they had some type of a job with income coming in that say lets them pay their rent, utilities, and money for other stuff, the benefit might drop a little. Again, this is why they call it 'supplemental'.

3) About 70% of these people that I know CAN apparently afford their own food, because they are religiously attempting to sell their card balances for cash or (as 4D even mentioned) going to shady merchants who will illegally wheel and deal with them with their benefits.

As I have said before, I am ALL for helping out those who are truly in need... I have no problem with that and have even directly given several people a big helping hand - I know if I were down on my luck, id be grateful for the same treatment ; But for some reason IMO this program is making it VERY EASY for anyone to potentially fraudulently obtain benefits, and then in turn fraudulently sell them to other people or even shady merchants. I think they need to fix this system, because the deadbeat losers are ruining it for the rest of the people who legitimately need a helping hand.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Got the bad news in the mail today.

Plan is bring canceled.

Premium going up from $172 to $276 for the suggested plan which is similar to my existing one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Plan is bring canceled.

Premium going up from $172 to $276 for the suggested plan which is similar to my existing one.

Did that $172 include coverage for your son and girlfriend? If so, bravo.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Plan is bring canceled.

Pretty sure the price increase is because of the mandatory gender re-assignment coverage, lol.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Obamacare is a total fail, forget the website. That will be fixed.

The real fail is the fact 18-26 years olds are the ones that sustain it for the elderly. They won't.

The young 19 year old Hooters waitress will pay the $95 fine from their tax return. And if she gets some unusual cancer she will simply sign up for free care.

Everyone's premiums will go up to help the super poor, which was Obama's goal from day 1. To give free shit to people, a vast majority of people, that have declared themselves as victims.

Going to be hilarious when the middle class premiums spike.

Obama does not care. He is worth hundreds of millions now and I believe that was his goal all along. He will be what, 54 when he leaves? Now he travels the world staying at the best hotels eating the best food, while his constituency remains on food stamps.

LOL
    Are you fucking high?

1. 18 to 26 year olds are the group that use the internet the most and but will most likely just get insurance from their employer.

2. The 19 year old Hooters waitress will get fucked because she will be a part- time employee.

3. The reason Republicans are insane and crazy about Obamacare is because it will help the poor and middle class.

4. That person who works 2 minimum wage jobs (58 hours a week) can actually get good health coverage now.

5. One thing the media isn't reporting is if you are one of those low income people ($10k-$30k a year) then you

6. This drives the Republicans nuts because that money should go to rich Republican donors who got them elected.

7. The middle class ($45k-$100k a year) will also benefit by getting insurance that actually covers illness and reduced
    insurance premiums.

Food stamps are a bit of a joke, I know a few people on SS and medicare that make $12k a year.

The only ones who get a couple of hundred on welfare are fat black women with several kids.

1. 18-26 year olds are generally healthy and don't have any insurance at all. The very foundation of Obamacare is to get young people to enroll to offset the cost of older people. Young people won't do that, which at this point is fairly obvious given Obamacares hilarious enrollment numbers. The fact that you don't understand this almost makes the rest of your post not worth reading.

2. Yes, she is fucked.

3. Care to back that up with facts or sources? Of course not.

4. No, they can't. Their employer will simply put them under 30 hours so they don't qualify. Employers aren't going to pay for this. Their customers and employees will.

5. Any sources to back that up? Didn't think so.

6. Simply more idiotic rambling.

7. Any sources to back that up? Didn't think so.

Republicans wanting to starve children? Sigh........more idiotic rambling.

Anyone who calls Obamacare anything but a complete clusterfuck is either blind or stupid. I don't care if the president has an R or a D next to his name. It's a complete fucking mess with no end in sight. Gee, who would have thought electing the feel good candidate with ZERO experience would turn out this way? You wanted him, you got him.

Pokerfraudalert- Where Warren Buffet hasn't paid his share of taxes and Republicans want to starve children.

Idiotic posts like this are why I can't post here anymore. Barry arguing that Warren Buffet hasn't paid his "fair share of taxes" in his life was the end. You can't argue or even have an intelligent discussion with someone like that.

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: you wanted him, you got him rep
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Everyone keeps saying this will benefit the lower class but I have yet to hear 408mike say anything positive about Obamacare.

Comments

4Dragons: mandatory stuffed animal therapy and free lunchmeat for all

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

Are you fucking high?

1. 18 to 26 year olds are the group that use the internet the most and but will most likely just get insurance from their employer.

2. The 19 year old Hooters waitress will get fucked because she will be a part- time employee.

3. The reason Republicans are insane and crazy about Obamacare is because it will help the poor and middle class.

4. That person who works 2 minimum wage jobs (58 hours a week) can actually get good health coverage now.

5. One thing the media isn't reporting is if you are one of those low income people ($10k-$30k a year) then you

6. This drives the Republicans nuts because that money should go to rich Republican donors who got them elected.

7. The middle class ($45k-$100k a year) will also benefit by getting insurance that actually covers illness and reduced
    insurance premiums.

1. 18-26 year olds are generally healthy and don't have any insurance at all. The very foundation of Obamacare is to get young people to enroll to offset the cost of older people. Young people won't do that, which at this point is fairly obvious given Obamacares hilarious enrollment numbers. The fact that you don't understand this almost makes the rest of your post not worth reading.

2. Yes, she is fucked.

3. Care to back that up with facts or sources? Of course not.

4. No, they can't. Their employer will simply put them under 30 hours so they don't qualify. Employers aren't going to pay for this. Their customers and employees will.

5. Any sources to back that up? Didn't think so.

6. Simply more idiotic rambling.

7. Any sources to back that up? Didn't think so.

Republicans wanting to starve children? Sigh........more idiotic rambling.

Anyone who calls Obamacare anything but a complete clusterfuck is either blind or stupid. I don't care if the president has an R or a D next to his name. It's a complete fucking mess with no end in sight. Gee, who would have thought electing the feel good candidate with ZERO experience would turn out this way? You wanted him, you got him.

Pokerfraudalert- Where Warren Buffet hasn't paid his share of taxes and Republicans want to starve children.

Idiotic posts like this are why I can't post here anymore. Barry arguing that Warren Buffet hasn't paid his "fair share of taxes" in his life was the end. You can't argue or even have an intelligent discussion with someone like that.
    I feel your pain. I've learned to stay away from threads like this here or it will drive you insane.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  obamaclueless.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  33.9 KB

Comments

4Dragons: 1, 2, 3

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Name:  obamaclueless.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  33.9 KB

Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Plan is bring canceled.

No, just for me

Ben's mom gets coverage through work, and Ben is on her plan (it's better insurance).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No, just for me

Ben's mom gets coverage through work, and Ben is on her plan (it's better insurance).
    I'm extremely surprised you haven't got married yet to get on her plan and save that extra money.

Comments

FR1GHT: Druff's assets potentially cut in half vs couple hundred buck a month?

Load Metric
    Pretty sure all the people my age, a little older and younger here in Texas which fits exactly that 18-26 group will absolutely not have anything to do with this. They are mainly white kids from middle to upper class families. The consensus has basically been "fuck that" to the point where those without insurance are basically going to pretend it doesn't exist and not pay any fine until absolutely necessary. No one seems to care.

Thread Information