Thread: Is Lock Poker still not recommended?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Is Lock Poker still not recommended?

Been out of online poker for some time now. I was so disgusted with what happened at Full Tilt I questioned everything I did on there for 5 years and gave up online poker. Last night I was bored and pulled up some page that ranked poker sites. I chose Lock Poker because Bovada didn’t take Mastercard. Anyway, I turned my $20 into $76 and went to bed. Decided to do some research on Lock and of course this site popped up.

Great, I signed up for a poker site that might be more corrupt than UB, Absolute, and Full Tilt rolled into one??? Is it that bad?

Thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by harshtimez View Post
    Been out of online poker for some time now. I was so disgusted with what happened at Full Tilt I questioned everything I did on there for 5 years and gave up online poker. Last night I was bored and pulled up some page that ranked poker sites. I chose Lock Poker because Bovada didn’t take Mastercard. Anyway, I turned my $20 into $76 and went to bed. Decided to do some research on Lock and of course this site popped up.

Great, I signed up for a poker site that might be more corrupt than UB, Absolute, and Full Tilt rolled into one??? Is it that bad?

Thanks
    It's actually worse. At least you only lost $20.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    When you open the Scams, Scandals, & Shadiness forum, there are only two stickied threads at the top.

The first sticky is titled "PokerFraudAlert Report: Lock Poker -- AVOID." The next thread welcomes you to the forum.

There would appear to be very little chance of you getting your money off the site, ever. I won't say never, just, probably never.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by harshtimez View Post

Thanks
    For a $50 commission, the Grinder can get your $76 cashout expedited. Funds are payable in cash or Grey Goose to his wife at table 6 of the Hialeah Park poker room.

Thread Information