Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

OP

THATS WHY IT LOOKS FKN RETARDED SHILLING FOR THIS GUY
    All caps triple post tilt much?

Seriously, would you get help at a deprogramming center if it was provided free for you?

Maybe we can get you a JUST DO IT SHIRT to wear with your MAGA hat ! Wouldn't that be something !!

guy tells me to "nap it out" on pfa chat. ur right, this post is so bad I cant even respond to any of it. ill compare it to a boxer getting knocked out and throwing a punch at nothing with a wry smile while hes falling to the ground

Load Metric
    It's kind of pointless to argue whether or not Kaepernicks stats make him worthy of an NFL roster or not. If each owner independantly came to the conclusion that they don't want to sign him for whatever reason, including because the taking a knee thing, that's totally fine.

However, if there's proof that some owners got together and all agreed not to offer him a contract, that's fucked up.
    They are basically saying:
    "We don't want to sign him, and that will lower his value to other teams, so lets make sure those other teams also won't sign him and we won't suffer by not going after him"

Gold
    Load Metric

Seriously, would you get help at a deprogramming center if it was provided free for you?

Maybe we can get you a JUST DO IT SHIRT to wear with your MAGA hat ! Wouldn't that be something !!

guy tells me to "nap it out" on pfa chat.ur right, this post is so bad I cant even respond to any of it. ill compare it to a boxer getting knocked out and throwing a punch at nothing with a wry smile while hes falling to the ground

That is ridiculous.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

duped_samaritan: https://www.quora.com/Does-anyone-sometimes-wonder-if-Donald-Trump-is-mentally-retarded

Gold
    Load Metric

guy tells me to "nap it out" on pfa chat. ur right, this post is so bad I cant even respond to any of it. ill compare it to a boxer getting knocked out and throwing a punch at nothing with a wry smile while hes falling to the ground
    Now don't tell me a "JUST DO IT" + "MAGA" apparel choice would not be totally dominating it ?

I'd sell red caps that say "JUST DO IT" and make a mil.

This is epic. I just read a fox news article on this and the quotes from people.. it is all nonsensical. "Chasing viewership" away ... who cares, it is all manufactured drama by the FAKE NEWS. Pull those dicks outta yer asses fellas. Those players retire with drooling head injuries. Now this guy doing some sort of political protest and everyone is crying.
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 09-04-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Moronic post, period.
    You obv either don't watch or don't get football.

So you "thought" he sucked, but don't say anything, just lurk, until 2 games, where in my IMO the coaches sucked, on top of the OL, on top of him having no weapons, to pounce? pathetic.

Can't wait bump this thread.

Excuses?
    You said it yourself "he dominated and almost won the Superbowl, but he sucks" summed up your pos.
    Real profound statement, exactly what a troll wouldn't do, right?

He almost won the SB w/players around him, so if you want to call losing his # 1 WR and pro bowl TE excuses, fine. I'll say it again you don't get football.

This thread will be bumped many times.

I'm an SF fan, and SF is full of them, but I'm not a faggot fan boy.

This guy is the real deal, and you are wrong.

nunbeater: it's only fucking week 3 rep. kap is the real deal

just now starting to go through this...lol

every fucking thing said was correct. and everything i said was before anybody ever said it. this is before his pre BLM craziness as well

even when the 49'ers won a game and vegas, and a few other posters chimed in saying he was gr8.....i lol'd at that as well. it wasn't gr8 in winning. winning disguised his inefficiencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Name:  CVN_TNY_01_15_18RGB.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  173.3 KB

mulva: One day there will be a Colin Kaepernick day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway, I don't really want to get into who is the best,

this thread was made due to the fact that Kaepernick Sucks, and I think we can all agree that was just an asinine statement.

nunbeater: respeck

lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bump,

Come on Mulva, its time, you know it, time to admit you were wrong.

Like I said before, he is good enough for SF, and we are rough on QB's.
    lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If kap died today, he would be one of the best Running QB in history, maybe the best, I can't remember any winning a SB)

You are just top notch clown, it is that simple.
    ohh man..lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Mulva this is what your posts look like to me, and unless someone replies w/quotes that is all I'll ever see from you.

You are a complete waste of time and space.

You lost this thread weeks ago.

You lost and the more you talk to more you look like a whiny bitch.
    lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    jizzy,..how do you shove something down an ass?

you shove something up an ass, or in an ass...the only thing that gets shoved down is your gay lovers cock down your throat.

you wouldn't say kap's performance went down in smoke. you would say kap's performance went up in smoke.,,,..or down in flames.

even when you try and troll you fail.
    Kaepernick has it, no matter what the situation, you can come back w/Kaepernick.
    kap has wheels and a 45 long slide w/ a lazer sighting. if kap ever has to play from behind vs avg to above avg teams SF could be in big trouble

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Dude, you just compared him to Joe Montana. Please shut the fuck up now. His AURA? lol...

Jesus christ.

Get off the fucking stage

manning, young and now montana.....lol.......correct comps should be....tebow, v, young and to some degree vick. and any above power arm running NCAA QB......this guy isn't even in mcnabb's class yet.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

OK, thats fine, thanks for admitting Mulva was wrong,

And the reason I've blocked Mulva, and this clown, and any other is because I'll have an intelligent conversation w/anyone.

I get that you PFA trolls don't like him but find one real critical thing from a respected NFL guy, you won't find it.
    lol..i still didn't get past page 11
    Last edited by mulva; 09-04-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Load Metric
    One of my patients is 95 and was in WW2, suffered injuries that were permanent. I will never forget the disgust on his face and the anger in his voice when talking about Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem. Disrespecting the freedom many were injured or died for is just wrong. Period. Kaepernick issue may be true, but advancing your agenda while shitting on others just makes the divide greater.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Big Green Rep for taking good care of a veteran

BiffCo99:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    One of my patients is 95 and was in WW2, suffered injuries that were permanent. I will never forget the disgust on his face and the anger in his voice when talking about Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem. Disrespecting the freedom many were injured or died for is just wrong. Period. Kaepernick issue may be true, but advancing your agenda while shitting on others just makes the divide greater.
    He was only "shit upon" because manipulators have told him he was shit upon. This whole forced propaganda shit the NFL has going on with the armed forces is incredible. He is not disrespecting freedoms as much as he is exercising them. Stop being told how to think.

Comments

splitthis: Wrong

Load Metric
    Next time you visit your patient, turn off fox news or his am talk radio. Then ask him about how he thinks black people have been treated over the course of his life.

splitthis: Good point...I've got some thinking to do

Comments

splitthis: Wrong
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 09-04-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    He was only "shit upon" because manipulators have told him he was shit upon. This whole forced propaganda shit the NFL has going on with the armed forces is incredible. He is not disrespecting freedoms as much as he is exercising them. Stop being told how to think.

can u stop talking like that, I don't really ever remember u making any political points that weren't ur own leftwing propaganda

Comments

BiffCo99: Bingo

Load Metric

Please thank that WW2 Vet for his service and also tell him he is not alone. Kapernick is a fucking moron. The entire kneeling is atrocious. The Blacks in this country are born with every opportunity whites have and fuck off of you don't think that is true. They are a product of environment of there own doing. From what I understand the protest is against the police .

If you can't stand and honor our flag then GTFO you don't belong here. Kapernick can move to a communist or dictatorship country and get taxed 90% of his never earned yet given income. Also of he feels so fucking bad for his half race then he should be gifting his money to poor black kids and himself living in a homeless shelter. Fucking guy was QB at Nevada Reno, Free Education, Gets drafted and shits the bed on millions .

Fuck off Kapernick

Comments

splitthis: Bravo

Load Metric
    Also let me add this nugget of information. I lived in Reno when Kaperfuck was QB for Nevada Reno. He was the whitest black kid on the team. He only became a black guy when he got drafted .

Thread Information