Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Colin Kaepernick doesn't have a job because he sucks balls. /endthread
    Anyone who says anything similar to this, doesn't know football it is that simple. (and is a racist.)
    "The less a man makes declarative statements the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - Quentin Tarantino

Now James, would you care to back up your scurrilous attack on my character with facts or just continue to yammer out your ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Colin Kaepernick doesn't have a job because he sucks balls. /endthread
    Anyone who says anything similar to this, doesn't know football it is that simple. (and is a racist.)

1st yr SB (no it wasn't the D and Gore, Alex Smith wouldn't have gone as far)
    2nd yr 1 play away from SB

Then Jed York dismantled the team from the inside, so he could fire Harbaugh.
    Tom Brady couldn't go 500 w/the team Kap had to work with.

Bob Costas said he should be starting.

Costas>Mulva
    i love the part about about saying it ws the team and not kap. he's jut misunderstood and a hellofa playa..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Yeah, you're right.
    On a POS 1-10 team, he was ONLY able to put up #'s that would make him ranked 14th this season.
    Min Top 64 QB's should be in the league. So good argument.

End of story, you can make all the Sean Hannity-esc arguments you want, like "he wouldn't hit water if he fell out of boat",
    but bottom line, he should be on a team in the NFL.

And if you don't feel this way,
    # 1 you don't know enough about football to make the argument in the 1st place, and
    # 2 Maybe time to look inside, and see how racist you really are.

Name:  Kap 1.PNG
Views: 376
Size:  46.8 KB
    Kap's 2016 stats.
    Name:  KAP 2.PNG
Views: 402
Size:  4.8 KB

Name:  KAp 3.PNG
Views: 436
Size:  67.8 KB

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...K/KaepCo00.htm
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...17/passing.htm

Comments

herbertstemple: racist rep
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Kap's 2017 stats would have been horrid had he kept his job, Id predict a solid 79 rating at best average. That dude was in a spiral, game was figured out, wasn't a nat passer, legs giving out, was time to dump the trash.

Load Metric
    Jimmy, I would agree with you that he is as good as SOME of the 2nd and 3rd string QB's in the league, but it is an extreme liberal stance to say that he's not being picked up because owners are racist. IMHO it says you don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you are not willing to admit the obvious here and instead make the argument that he's not being picked up because of racism...

That is not the case...

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS BRINGING HIM ON ANY TEAM IN THE NFL WOULD CREATE A MEDIA CIRCUS AND DESTROY ANY CHEMISTRY A TEAM HAS, ESPECIALLY IN THE LOCKER ROOM.

Why in the fuck on earth would any GM in his right mind risk bringing on a 2nd string guy to deal with that type of media circus? It makes literally no sense at all.

That, and the fact that Kap has been out of the game for a while now and has always been a ONE DIMENSIONAL QB who was figured out after year 1. He is simply not really any good.

It disgusts me that people have turned this into a racial argument. He is a shitty QB who now comes with a ton of baggage.

Remember when TO created the media circus with the Eagles? He was one of the best receivers in football at the time and it still was NOT worth the hassle, and has since been acknowledged as a giant mistake signing him. He destroyed the Eagles chemistry. This would be no different, except you'd get nothing in return other than a headache that can't go through progessions and will throw interception after interception. At least TO produced.

Load Metric
    Assume Kap never protested. Does anyone think Indy or Mia would not have signed him before the season, considering where they were in preseason? If you answer 'no" you are deluding yourself. This is not a statement about Kap's ability. Those teams would have tried him over a retread Cutler and a last minute trade for Brissett.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Obviously this.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Jimmayyyy do you have a kap Jersey | tattoo | autograph ???

Platinum
    Load Metric
    again this schmuck had the chance to be the ravens backup QB because ray lewis begged bischotti to sign him...he was going to and then his cunt girlfriend posted stupid shit on twitter...how many more chances should he be given? if you're an athlete and your name aint LeBron, kevin, tom, or a handful of others you are dispensable plain and simple...

Comments

Tellafriend: Yep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    again this schmuck had the chance to be the ravens backup QB because ray lewis begged bischotti to sign him...he was going to and then his cunt girlfriend posted stupid shit on twitter...how many more chances should he be given? if you're an athlete and your name aint LeBron, kevin, tom, or a handful of others you are dispensable plain and simple...

Kevin?

Load Metric
    Yeah, you're right.
    On a POS 1-10 team, he was ONLY able to put up #'s that would make him ranked 14th this season.
    Min Top 64 QB's should be in the league. So good argument.

End of story, you can make all the Sean Hannity-esc arguments you want, like "he wouldn't hit water if he fell out of boat",
    but bottom line, he should be on a team in the NFL.

And if you don't feel this way,
    # 1 you don't know enough about football to make the argument in the 1st place, and
    # 2 Maybe time to look inside, and see how racist you really are.

Name:  Kap 1.PNG
Views: 376
Size:  46.8 KB
    Kap's 2016 stats.
    Name:  KAP 2.PNG
Views: 402
Size:  4.8 KB

Name:  KAp 3.PNG
Views: 436
Size:  67.8 KB

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...K/KaepCo00.htm
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...17/passing.htm
    Statistics in football can be very misleading. Generally the second best CB on the team has the most interceptions as teams will avoid throwing to CB1. QB on a really shitty team can have very good passing numbers as defense will let a QB throw for hundreds of passing yards 5-15 yards at a time so long as the clock is moving in the 4th quarter. My main point being there is an "eye test" in football that isn't in the numbers.

Should Kaepernick be on a NFL roster? Probably. But you listen to some folks talk and they would have you believe if the Patriots sighted him he would have Brady on the bench within 4 weeks. If CK was your starting QB
    1. You wouldn't be optimistic about the season 2. You would want your team to draft a Josh Rosen type this spring.

He's not being blackballed he just isn't worth the headaches

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Chicken Dinner Rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Kevin?
    durant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Kevin?
    durant

Ahhh ya just using first name for him just doesn't work quite yet, for me any ways. You mentioned LeBron and Tom so didn't guess another BB player. Next time try KD.

Btw Joe is having a great year.

On a side note Daly is down...Daly is down. https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/...t-knee-injury/

Load Metric
    One time, baby.
    I'd love to hear Vegas complain about his progressions, while Kap (save it, his nickname is not Kaep.) is rushing for 100+ a playoff game, + leading philly to the promised land.

Comments

big dick: oh god

Load Metric
    One time, baby.
    I'd love to hear Vegas complain about his progressions, while Kap (save it, his nickname is not Kaep.) is rushing for 100+ a playoff game, + leading philly to the promised land.

Can't too many racists on that team.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One time, baby.

this would be hilarious. would love to see him fail once again. why not bring back chip kelly as an advisor as well. before he signed his 3yr24mil contract w/ SF after fucking the eaglets he said the reason he signed w/ SF because the QB's were an attractive situation ...lol

just look at this clueless dumb ass. fucker belngs in a lounge chair next to archie bunker or voted most likely to go unnoticed at the elks lodge

Name:  1681980_1280x720.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  67.3 KB
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks postponed free agent Colin Kaepernick's visit when he declined to stop kneeling during the national anthem next season.

lol....if i were kap i would fear for my life. there's plenty of crazy white people that hate his ass. the dude has some nerve, though. suing the NFL, and now this.

lol @ seattle for even considering him

Load Metric
    Guess who back, back again.

that cancer was fake? wtf?
    You guys revere an attention seeking blow hard,
    who's one step above a pimp, (I guess)

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: You can’t fix stupid

Load Metric
    Tremendous piece of marketing by Nike.

While all the inbreds in the US burn their snide Nike gear, we in the normal world will be picking up our new 110's in the morning.

Marvellous stuff.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Tremendous piece of marketing by Nike.

While all the inbreds in the US burn their snide Nike gear, we in the normal world will be picking up our new 110's in the morning.

Marvellous stuff.
    Yeah. I figure enough people in the rest of the world hate the US that the extra sales will offset whatever support Nike loses in white America.

Comments

duped_samaritan:

Thread Information