Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol...went to see kap's twitter and peeps posted below images

and he tweeted to the 2 mia playa's that took a knee....“Love is at the root of our resistance!”

my fkn god. comparing his bs to slavery, and civil rights..lol and him to rosa parks and mlk. that's a good one.

this guy is cut from the al sharpton cloth not those two

Name:  DmsR7doU4AAqaYP.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  74.1 KB

and this

Name:  DmrCsFOVsAAJnuO.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  63.7 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 09-09-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1536556850344.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  29.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Name:  FB_IMG_1536556850344.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  29.6 KB
    first one of those i really chuckled

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Tucker is such a libtard. His fucking name is Tucker. LoL.

Load Metric
    Just keep all teams in locker room until national anthem is over. now to get around kneeling rule they are holding up a closed fist. Such an ezy fix. Or start docking pay or game suspension and in addition keep players in lockeroom that do the kneel or fist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    school principal calls kap an anti american thug over his involvement with nike.

“My newest rag!” the J.H. McGaugh Elementary School principal wrote. “When Nike signs an anti-American thug to represent their brand, I will not support, wear, purchase, or endorse their product. Bye-bye Nike.”

waiting for her to get the axe. too bad whitlock didn't beat her to the same comments

stupid ass white peeps. you should know u can only question and comment on other whiteys

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/raci...185158149.html

Load Metric
    changed my mind on him. hes a good guy

Comments

Username: Poor Laugher

Load Metric
    What he did is genius although he didn't plan any of this when he took a knee. He just did it because hes got a heart gold. In the end he probably ends up with at least close to as much money as if he was a normie nfl player. maybe more. he doesn't have to deal with training camp, and incredible brain damage. he also ends up with a great legacy as a social justice hero as opposed to being forgotten as a meh qb. i'm starting to think he'll get signed tho, the stories that he'll be a locker room cancer are obv bs, all his teammates loved him and the public opinion of him is really starting to shift.

Load Metric
    Name:  Dm5uNu1WwAExd-u.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  154.2 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: #WillfullyIgnorantRightWingMyth

Load Metric
    also wasn't saying i agree with kaep's stance, but his heart is in the right place. hes not being mean like most sjws. hes simply taking a knee for his cause

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's not there right or free speech to kneel during a game or in uniform...

They are employee's at that time.. they should be fired but i guess your the same people who think that baaid Cortes is an economic genius and working class whites are the racist not antifa, they are all the new BROWN K.K.K..

democrat's haven't changed. They hav always been racist.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Nobody kneeling or openly supporting the kneeling is calling for indiscriminately lynching white people to “keep them in thei place”. #LearnSomeFuckingHistoryYourMoron

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    .................................................. ......................................democrat's haven't changed. They hav always been racist.
    Name:  jdep.gif
Views: 377
Size:  3.33 MB
    and i can live with generalizations

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  Dm5uNu1WwAExd-u.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  154.2 KB

:jawdrop

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    While there employee,s on the clock. Anyone kneeling should be IMMIDIATLLY terminated.

#brownkkk

Load Metric
    While there employee,s on the clock. Anyone kneeling should be IMMIDIATLLY terminated.

#brownkkk

Have to agree here. If any of the stadium employees took a knee I'm fairly certain they may not have a job .

Also on another note Everytime I hear Kapernick I instantly think of this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

#brownkkk

Have to agree here. If any of the stadium employees took a knee I'm fairly certain they may not have a job .

Also on another note Everytime I hear Kapernick I instantly think of this

+10000 if there ever is a remake of this movie

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    take kap in all future death pools.

some mentally unstable person or a redneck will be pushed to the edge and do it.

i'm sure kap's packing though, but you can't look over your shoulder all the time.

can u imagine if somebody does that? more peeps will be talking about him in the same light as rosa and mlk

there will be a mthrfkn bronze statue of him

Load Metric
    Hey, folks! Meet the 60-80 Million Dollar Man!

Name:  C7F7D47C-96F5-4E3A-8844-D1DCEF693777.jpeg
Views: 312
Size:  83.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Hey, folks! Meet the 60-80 Million Dollar Man!

Name:  C7F7D47C-96F5-4E3A-8844-D1DCEF693777.jpeg
Views: 312
Size:  83.9 KB
    what a piece of shit he is. shitty football player, shitty human being.

the NFL really sucks ass and has for many years. to give this garbage any money is a travesty

The NFL announced Friday that Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid's collusion grievances against the league have been resolved.

Details are scarce as both sides are bound to a confidentiality agreement, though it's likely that Kaepernick and Reid received significant financial compensation. "We continuously supported Colin and Eric from the start of their protests, participated with their lawyers throughout their legal proceedings and were prepared to participate in the upcoming trial in pursuit of both truth and justice for what we believe the NFL and its clubs did to them," the NFL Players Association said in a statement Friday. "We are glad that Eric has earned a job and a new contract, and we continue to hope that Colin gets his opportunity as well." Reid has found a new home in Carolina while Kaepernick has yet to resurface in the wake of his widely-publicized anthem protests.

Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report has heard "speculation" Kaepernick will net between $60-80 million from the settlement.

Thread Information