Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here illegally? Get your Cali driver's license!

Load Metric

Here illegally? Get your Cali driver's license!

This state blows my fucking mind. I was a bleeding heart AZ lib before I learned what it is like to live in a place like LA. Cost of living out of control, no jobs, graffiti and CRV.

I saw last month that the senate threw out a prop that would not allow cops to tow cars of unlicensed illegal immigrants. The argument was that they couldn't get licenses because they are illegal and it wasn't fair game. I applauded them for tossing that ludicrous shit to the curb...not knowing they would pass something today that undocumented folks can now get California DL's.

These people are cockroaches that suck every resource dry and move on (Mexicans and the politicians that depend on them). I watch them line up on Fridays to wire their paychecks back to Mexico, fly their flag here and root on their soccer team.

Fuck em'. I'm moving to Seattle to be with my fellow libs that don't know what the fuck is really going on.

Comments

gut: +1

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: you're a Nazi!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    America is pretty terrible right now. I thought we all already knew this?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Think about it like this: we are all human beings. A human being is allowed to drive a car on planet earth, you cracker motherfucker.

Comments

gut: go back to drawing pictures

cla: Come live in your utopia.

ftpjesus: No Driving is a fucking privledge you asshat. Last thing I want is some illegal asshole habitual DWIer on the roads with no insurance who shouldnt be in this country to begin with

anonamoose: man people on this site are stupid

Load Metric
    Makes one wonder if you could apply for a cali drivers license if you were out of state? I mean the id requirements to get one must be 0, right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Makes one wonder if you could apply for a cali drivers license if you were out of state? I mean the id requirements to get one must be 0, right?
    Exactly. Shit might as well sign up under a false name so you can speed/etc and not pay tickets?

Name:  bttf8-545x355.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  34.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Exactly. Shit might as well sign up under a false name so you can speed/etc and not pay tickets?

Name:  bttf8-545x355.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  34.6 KB
    Si seρor! No puedo conducir cincuenta y cinco!

Load Metric
    People are so fucking stupid and quick to blame a group of people for their problems it's amazing. In Illinois you can get your license if you are undocumented (not illegal, they're people ffs) Saying they are leeches is so fucking ignorant and based on nothing but fear and prejudice. The truth is undocumented people are an enormous boost to the economy and spend a great deal of money here in the United States. They do all the jobs no one else wants to do and for little money.

The real reason they want to let them have licenses? So they know where they are and can at least keep track of them you fucking moron. You are all hyped up because they can drive... They drive anyway and the government has no record of these people and when they get into accidents you are fucked. At least now they can be accounted for and if they ever need to be looked up for crimes they can be more easily found. Additionally, they can now buy insurance and not leave you with the bill. The government realizes its impossible to get rid of all the undocumented people and that they are a huge part of the local economy so they found a way to make it safer for everyone.

I don't normally get upset, but this shit,pisses me off. People say the stupidest shit without doing any research or understanding the true issues. This hits home for me.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: LMAO

4Dragons: someone wants 20 million more democrat voters

Anal_Hershiser: HAHAHAHA! I hope your Downs Syndrome gets better.

DirtyB: Your common sense has no place here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    People are so fucking stupid and quick to blame a group of people for their problems it's amazing. In Illinois you can get your license if you are undocumented (not illegal, they're people ffs) Saying they are leeches is so fucking ignorant and based on nothing but fear and prejudice. The truth is undocumented people are an enormous boost to the economy and spend a great deal of money here in the United States. They do all the jobs no one else wants to do and for little money.

The real reason they want to let them have licenses? So they know where they are and can at least keep track of them you fucking moron. You are all hyped up because they can drive... They drive anyway and the government has no record of these people and when they get into accidents you are fucked. At least now they can be accounted for and if they ever need to be looked up for crimes they can be more easily found. Additionally, they can now buy insurance and not leave you with the bill. The government realizes its impossible to get rid of all the undocumented people and that they are a huge part of the local economy so they found a way to make it safer for everyone.

I don't normally get upset, but this shit,pisses me off. People say the stupidest shit without doing any research or understanding the true issues. This hits home for me.
    If this were true, the government would then use said list to prosecute and then deport said "undocumented" people. The truth is that this is part and parcel of a federal government that refuses to enforce immigration law and sues or blackmails states that attempt to do it at the lower levels.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

If this were true, the government would then use said list to prosecute and then deport said "undocumented" people. The truth is that this is part and parcel of a federal government that refuses to enforce immigration law and sues or blackmails states that attempt to do it at the lower levels.
    Reiterating El Gallo's point, why do you think the government does absolutely nothing to deport undocumented people, and is passing laws to ease their way into society? Because as a whole, they are a huge boon to the economy. Sure, some politicians will dole out some anti-immigrant rhetoric to get the racist vote, and some states will pass unconstitutional propositions through popular vote that will be overturned in court.

But all in all, anyone with half a brain with any clout in this country, be it politicians or business people or whatever, know our nation's economic growth needs a steady stream of immigrants providing cheap labor, and they are going to do nothing to disrupt this.

And once you accept that the powers controlling our state are more or less encouraging undocumented immigrants, and they are not going anywhere, it makes sense to integrate them into society, if for no other reason so you can keep track of individuals and tax them.

Comments

ftpjesus: Ya know what ya get when ya enter Mexico illegally?? 2 fucking yrs in a Mexican jail.. With plenty of Americans out of work the beaners can go the fuck home

El Gallo: Correct

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What is really scary about Los Angeles is half the drivers on the road today (and a way higher % in some neighborhoods) do not have licenses or insurance, so if you get in an accident with them there is 0 recourse, other than your own insurance. Once you accept our government wants undocumented immigrants here and they are not going anywhere, it is in everyone's best interest that they get licenses, get some kind of insurance, and bigger picture become citizens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Reiterating El Gallo's point, why do you think the government does absolutely nothing to deport undocumented people, and is passing laws to ease their way into society? Because as a whole, they are a huge boon to the economy. Sure, some politicians will dole out some anti-immigrant rhetoric to get the racist vote, and some states will pass unconstitutional propositions through popular vote that will be overturned in court.

But all in all, anyone with half a brain with any clout in this country, be it politicians or business people or whatever, know our nation's economic growth needs a steady stream of immigrants providing cheap labor, and they are going to do nothing to disrupt this.

And once you accept that the powers controlling our state are more or less encouraging undocumented immigrants, and they are not going anywhere, it makes sense to integrate them into society, if for no other reason so you can keep track of individuals and tax them.

Illegals are the new slave trade. They have no rights, no legal recourse and untraceable incomes. Farmer does some stuff with your daughter? Too bad. Don't get paid? Fuck you. This country was built on goods of sin and slave labor. Nobody seems to get all that though, much less care.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    What is really scary about Los Angeles is half the drivers on the road today (and a way higher % in some neighborhoods) do not have licenses or insurance, so if you get in an accident with them there is 0 recourse, other than your own insurance. Once you accept our government wants undocumented immigrants here and they are not going anywhere, it is in everyone's best interest that they get licenses, get some kind of insurance, and bigger picture become citizens.

This one gets me, maybe i'm new here but how the fuck do you plate a car if you have no ID?

Load Metric
    Don't get me wrong, I don't want them rounded up and put into ovens..I want them to be prosecuted and shipped back.

Blanketing all Mexicans citizens as cockroaches was wrong of me to say but I believe that is the vast majority of them.

They could give two fucks about our country and have shown it over and over again by breaking the law and making no attempts to even commit to basic things like attempting to learn the language.

I know it is an uphill battle due to politics, after all who wouldn't want a voter block that has allowed its own country to become the lawless fucking mess that it is. Like herding sheep.

I'm sorry it hits home for you El Gallo.. but it is literally fucking home for me!

Comments

ftpjesus: True dat.

Load Metric

A. Yes, it's ILLEGAL. You wanna come to this country, follow the fucking rules.

B. ILLEGAL immigrants pay ZERO taxes, and strain an already strained Health Care and Welfare system. It also strains the public school systems. Why should everyone else have to pay for Jorge and Maria's 12 kids simply because they jumped the border? Why should they be allowed to use public services they contribute absolutely NOTHING too? It also bogs down the prison and court system. Maybe you haven't heard, illegals like to commit crimes.

C. A substantial portion of the money earned by ILLEGAL immigrants is sent back to Mexico to their families. Look it up. They contribute jackshit to our economy.

D. You think illegals having drivers licenses makes it "safer for everyone"? I just don't even know where to begin on that, so I won't.

E. If Mexicans want to come to this country, fine. But follow the rules, and the process. That's why it exists. If that's too much effort, then fuck right off right back to whatever Mexican shithole you came from. Illegals should be deported as soon as they are identified. Ya know, kinda what the term "illegal" means in the first place. THAT would make it "safer for everyone."

F. Jumping a fence does NOT make you a citizen of this country, nor should it grant you any rights or privileges that come with being an American citizen. It makes you a Mexican who is ILLEGALY living in the United States. You should be treated accordingly.

Comments

ftpjesus: For once Anal you and I agree 110%
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Americans should worry more about multi-billionaires paying their fair share of taxes than illegal immigrants.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Americans should worry more about multi-billionaires paying their fair share of taxes than illegal immigrants.
    Their fair share? HAHAHAHA! The top 1% of wealthy Americans pay more than the bottom 95% combined, with a large share of the bottom paying ZERO. So they are paying their fair share plus most of everybody else's share. Read a book maybe? FFS, some of you faggots won't be satisfied til the tax rate in America is 90%. Just because someone has a lot of money, doesn't mean they should have to pay literally millions times more than any other person. Find me one billionaire who paid less in taxes than every illegal immigrant combined. Oh yeah, illegals pay ZERO. So I guess the billionaires have them covered too. SMH.

Comments

ftpjesus: Reason #1 Im a fan of the fairtax. No more free rides and quit punishing people for being successful
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Their fair share? HAHAHAHA! The top 1% of wealthy Americans pay more than the bottom 95% combined, with a large share of the bottom paying ZERO. So they are paying their fair share plus most of everybody else's share. Read a book maybe? FFS, some of you faggots won't be satisfied til the tax rate in America is 90%. Just because someone has a lot of money, doesn't mean they should have to pay literally millions times more than any other person. Find me one billionaire who paid less in taxes than every illegal immigrant combined. Oh yeah, illegals pay ZERO. So I guess the billionaires have them covered too. SMH.
    Okay. Whatever you say.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Solution to illegal immigration problem:

1) Reform legal immigration laws to where it is easier and cheaper for them to come here. Allow whatever number is deemed necessary to sustain the existing need for labor typically performed by illegals. (For example, it is unrealistic to think that we can just deport all of them and everything will be fine. They are needed to some degree.)

2) Crack down on illegal immigration. No more amnesty. Put more effort into tracking down and deporting illegals. Increase penalties against companies hiring illegals.

3) Regarding existing illegals here, give a select group a chance to become legal -- the ones that have been here a long time and have not been convicted of any crimes. Deport the rest.

Load Metric

Okay. Whatever you say.
    Hurts when the facts get in the way of your stupidity, doesn't it?

Load Metric

Okay. Whatever you say.
    Hurts when the facts get in the way of your stupidity, doesn't it?
    As long as you believe it, that's all that matters.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Thread Information