Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White trash girl from Montana kills her new husband at Glacier National Park

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

White trash girl from Montana kills her new husband at Glacier National Park

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...-jordan-graham

This actually happened just 12 days before I visited the park, which is weird because there are almost never murders there.

Anyway, she married a dude, had second thoughts, and then pushed him off a cliff during an argument -- presumably the one where she was telling him she was going to back out of the marriage.

I am guessing it wasn't premeditated, but more likely that he called her all kinds of names when she broke the news to him, and the flipped out and shoved him off the cliff in a fit of rage. Then she panicked and made up all kinds of terrible cover stories.

Yet another reason not to get married before age 30.

On a side note, I think I know where he was pushed, and we stopped in that spot to take a look at the first really nice views of the drive. Good thing Benjamin's mom didn't have the same idea as this girl!

Load Metric
    Why is she white trash? No mention in the story of trailer parks or being raised by her grandmother thinking that her real mom was her sister. She also has no tats that are visible in her wedding photo.
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 09-12-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She will fry for this but the way the system works it will take a few years before she gets at least life in jail even though from reading the article it appears the evidence against her is stacked heavily.

Jordan Linn Graham married Cody L. Johnson, 25, on June 29, 2013. She's a nanny and the couple had been dating for two years before he proposed in December 2012.
    ^^^ - So is her Nanny position still available?

Since I'm not familiar with this story did she have anything significant to gain financially by doing this?

Criminals are so stupid in regards to cell phones. Do people not understand the significance trails left behind from cell phones? The records give away a ton of information! Any texts, calls, and tracing of where you were up to the time of death give away so much information.

Cell Phones have nailed so many criminals who think they have all their tracks covered only to realize after the fact that something they did with their phone heavily incriminates themselves.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    She had the perfect cover. She could have said she told him she wanted an annulment or dissolution or whatever is applicable and that he jumped. She even had txts to the friends backing this up. Who the fuck tells on themselves here?

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Or that she told him the news and he became enraged and he came after her and tripped and fell or whatever. What reason under the son is there to admit to a cop that you fucking killed someone unless you are insane and want to go to jail. I'm dumbfounded.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Only reason you wrote this up is so you could laterfag the post with the cliff diving coyote.

Load Metric
    I'm a big fan of honeymoons in national parks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Or that she told him the news and he became enraged and he came after her and tripped and fell or whatever. What reason under the son is there to admit to a cop that you fucking killed someone unless you are insane and want to go to jail. I'm dumbfounded.

Well, Britney's clit, some people have what we call a "conscience" where they feel bad after doing bad things to other people and end up confessing as a way to get the guilt off of their chest.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Well, Britney's clit, some people have what we call a "conscience" where they feel bad after doing bad things to other people and end up confessing as a way to get the guilt off of their chest.

The douche is strong in you isn't it?

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    this girl might also be the angry driver on the I-15!!!!!!!!Q

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...-jordan-graham

This actually happened just 12 days before I visited the park, which is weird because there are almost never murders there.

Anyway, she married a dude, had second thoughts, and then pushed him off a cliff during an argument -- presumably the one where she was telling him she was going to back out of the marriage.

I am guessing it wasn't premeditated, but more likely that he called her all kinds of names when she broke the news to him, and the flipped out and shoved him off the cliff in a fit of rage. Then she panicked and made up all kinds of terrible cover stories.

Yet another reason not to get married before age 30.

On a side note, I think I know where he was pushed, and we stopped in that spot to take a look at the first really nice views of the drive. Good thing Benjamin's mom didn't have the same idea as this girl!

Load Metric
    We can pretty much all agree that this isn't the type of woman that any guy should fall for.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pled guilty to second-degree murder.

This girl was incredibly cold and apparently lacks emotion and empathy. When she led people to her husband's body, claiming that she 'just had a feeling' it was there, she told a friend, "Now that we found him we can call the detective and he can get out of my busines."

Here's a great write-up of the whole situation:

http://www.flatheadbeacon.com/articl...er_park/37018/

Bottom line is that it's never good to marry someone who just isn't all that into you. This dude deluded himself into believing this girl had the same feelings for him, and he ended up paying for it with his life. While most situations like this don't end in murder, they almost always end in divorce.

Load Metric
    What is the likely sentence on that?

10 yrs? Life in prison?

Load Metric

Excellent read beater. Conscience is obviously this girl's middle name.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    She also has no tats that are visible in her wedding photo.
    We can pretty much all agree that this isn't the type of woman that any guy should fall for.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

Excellent read beater. Conscience is obviously this girl's middle name.
    nah I was just breaking your balls, this bitch has no conscience. At this point it looks like she is pleading guilty to avoid further charges of lying her ass off. I am guessing she knew the guilty verdict was coming from the jury anyway so she figured fuck it

Load Metric
    Omg a threesome with this chick and that Hannah that pooh'd her folks and brother would be so hot. The only thing that would make it better is taking Jon-Bennet Ramsey out of her deep underground base and put her in the background licking patsys ass.

Comments

jsearles22: Tight bump

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    What is the likely sentence on that?

10 yrs? Life in prison?
    maybe house arrest program in Ensenada, Mexico with you know who (because out of country, gets around cruel & unusual) plus keeps him out of US
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you are going to bump this, at least give an update.

She got 30 years without possibility of parole. She's appealing her own guilty plea. Good luck with that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nds-Death.html

Comments

jsearles22: bump etiquette rep

Thread Information