Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We all know the lessons learned from 9/11/01 -- but lessons were also learned on 9/11/13

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The biggest disgrace to me is the fact that you can play two 9 hole games and it costs less than an 18 hole game.

Comments

4Dragons: 9/55

ShadyJ: Faggot

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Still waiting for Dandruff to tell me about the lessons learned from 9/11.

What exactly was he talking about?

I mean you could say the lesson is to be leary of A-Rabs. But like it's pretty much established it is wrong to racially profile.

Or maybe the lesson is not to continually piss off other countries and not meddle in their business. But our government does that every day.

Or maybe the lesson is that whether democrat, republican, or independent we should all stand united in the fight against terrorists... But like it's pretty much known that all these groups fight more than ever on what is the right thing to do and who should or shouldn't be attacked next.

Or maybe he's talking about the lesson of being willing to give up civil liberties to be safe. But nowadays even non tinfoil hats are becoming more and more pissed off at going through all these measures with the TSA and NSA.

Whether he's talking about lessons the government learned or lessons he learned to incorporate into his everyday life I struggle to figure out one thing on either of the sides that he could have been talking about. I mean I sure as fuck know the lessons I learned from 9/11 but what in gods name are the lessons learned for people that believe a fringe terrorist group with box cutters brought the most powerful nation to its knees?

If he doesn't want to answer anyone that can come up with something serious I would love to hear from you. I still haven't come up with one lesson learned that civilians or government is following today.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Still waiting for Dandruff to tell me about the lessons learned from 9/11.

What exactly was he talking about?

I mean you could say the lesson is to be leary of A-Rabs. But like it's pretty much established it is wrong to racially profile.

Or maybe the lesson is not to continually piss off other countries and not meddle in their business. But our government does that every day.

Or maybe the lesson is that whether democrat, republican, or independent we should all stand united in the fight against terrorists... But like it's pretty much known that all these groups fight more than ever on what is the right thing to do and who should or shouldn't be attacked next.

Or maybe he's talking about the lesson of being willing to give up civil liberties to be safe. But nowadays even non tinfoil hats are becoming more and more pissed off at going through all these measures with the TSA and NSA.

Whether he's talking about lessons the government learned or lessons he learned to incorporate into his everyday life I struggle to figure out one thing on either of the sides that he could have been talking about. I mean I sure as fuck know the lessons I learned from 9/11 but what in gods name are the lessons learned for people that believe a fringe terrorist group with box cutters brought the most powerful nation to its knees?

If he doesn't want to answer anyone that can come up with something serious I would love to hear from you. I still haven't come up with one lesson learned that civilians or government is following today.
    The most probable answer is that he doesn't want to waste his time on you. Why would he? I mean, I haven't seen such a jumbled, scatter brained, batch of nonsense like this since 408 was on his scooter kick. You say, "I sure as fuck know the lessons I learned from 9/11." Then you say "I still haven't come up with one lesson learned that civilians....." Aren't you a civilian? Awful. Just awful. WTF are you even trying to say? Do you even know? Don't actually try and answer that, it will just make it even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    So you know what lessons he's talking about Anal? In our last interaction you were mad that I thought I thought I was smart. You were wrong. I don't think I'm smart. If I was smart I would instantly know what lessons he is talking about. I'm totally lost.

Also yes I'm a civilian but I was more referring to the majority of the general public who believe the 9/11 Commission report as fact. Not people who don't buy the government story. If you were smart you would have ascertained that from my posts.

Load Metric
    I'm totally lost.
    Yes, I know.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Ok the first clown failed. The floor is open for anyone else who wants to help. I'd really appreciate it.

Load Metric
    I guess I will just go with my first thought that he meant the lessons learned was that this nation isn't an impenetrable force. I had ruled that out earlier because of several reasons, plus he says lessons as in plural. I just don't want to think about this anymore though. He had to mean something though.

Anyone that gives an answer I can understand I will plus dix all your posts for a month. I'm not going to offer money. toodles.

Load Metric
    10/25/2012 never forget

Mashed potatoe surprise

Basically mashed fucking tatoes (mashed by myself) with some hamburger patties and SECRETS

SHITS REAL ON THESE STREETS DAWGS, WORD _THE FUCK_ UP

WHEN YOU WANT THE REAL DEAL, ASK FOR IT BY NAME, MASHED POTATOE SURPRISE

n-wordS

NIGGA'S KNOW THE TIME!

SO REAL

SPATULA'S STAND UP AND CHEER

SO REALLLLLL

Load Metric
    So you know what lessons he's talking about Anal? In our last interaction you were mad that I thought I thought I was smart. You were wrong. I don't think I'm smart. If I was smart I would instantly know what lessons he is talking about. I'm totally lost.

Also yes I'm a civilian but I was more referring to the majority of the general public who believe the 9/11 Commission report as fact. Not people who don't buy the government story. If you were smart you would have ascertained that from my posts.
    what I have ascertained from your posts is that you are fucking retarded, and this sounds like your little "hey I am a 9/11 truther" coming out statement, and 9/11 truthers are the most retarded fucking people on the planet so it all makes sense to me now

Load Metric
    Truthers are run and organized by the government. If you think Alex Jones is just another everyday average citizen and not COINTELPRO it says a lot about you. If you can't tell that America as you know it is going down the tubes by design it says a lot about you.

They could have easily done 9/11 without the gaping holes. If you have studies 9/11 at all and honestly can't even see the holes it says so so so much about you. I mean if you would rather live your life and not conentrate on that which may fuck with your head and world view I can totally understand. But dear god if you can't even see the holes??? Well you may be retarded.(if you have studied at all)

We can agree though that most non shill truthers are some of the most retarded people around. They have so many facts but still can't see the point. They are stupid enough to believe that the govt is careless and stupid. It's so easy to shut up your average truther. All you have to do is ask them what the point is to do all this and they start babbling. This is of course because the leaders they follow are COINTELPRO and their endgame theories make absolutely no sense.

A person that buys into the govt story is more respectable to me than a truther, because the former could easily just be uninformed on the facts, the latter has the facts and still babbles.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: This post made absolutely ZERO sense.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 09-13-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Coming from an actual New Yorker, who has family(survived) in both the 93 bombings and in WTC 7 on 9/11, I think that the golf thing is atrocious, the AT&T one was iffy, and the Marriot thing is perfectly fine.

I like the fact that it's only 30 min. I'm sure they aren't going to grab the muffins right at that time, but its supposed to demonstrate how 30 min is such a short time frame for millions of people to be affected etc..

Comments

simpdog: yup

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

what I have ascertained from your posts is that you are fucking retarded, and this sounds like your little "hey I am a 9/11 truther" coming out statement, and 9/11 truthers are the most retarded fucking people on the planet so it all makes sense to me now

So because he points out the well documented flaws in the Official 9/11 Commission Report, he is retarded? Do you actually believe the version of events that has been fed to you? and you have the gall to call someone retarded?

Load Metric
    Im just happy anal h is back posting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Coming from an actual New Yorker, who has family(survived) in both the 93 bombings and in WTC 7 on 9/11, I think that the golf thing is atrocious, the AT&T one was iffy, and the Marriot thing is perfectly fine.

I like the fact that it's only 30 min. I'm sure they aren't going to grab the muffins right at that time, but its supposed to demonstrate how 30 min is such a short time frame for millions of people to be affected etc..
    I agree, except I think the Marriott thing was stupid.

Either give the muffins for the entire morning, or don't give them at all.

The 30 minute thing makes it look like they want to honor 9/11, but are too cheap to do it the entire morning, so they are making you rush down there during a very short time frame, or NO MUFFINS FOR YOU!

If the sign said, "To honor the 9/11 victims, we are offering complimentary muffins and coffee on the morning of 9/11 from 6am-12pm", there wouldn't have been any issue with it.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: still posting and not telling me what these lessons you learned are rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I agree, except I think the Marriott thing was stupid.

Either give the muffins for the entire morning, or don't give them at all.

The 30 minute thing makes it look like they want to honor 9/11, but are too cheap to do it the entire morning, so they are making you rush down there during a very short time frame, or NO MUFFINS FOR YOU!

If the sign said, "To honor the 9/11 victims, we are offering complimentary muffins and coffee on the morning of 9/11 from 6am-12pm", there wouldn't have been any issue with it.
    Why didn't they offer a free night for NYPD and nyfd peeps instead?

Thread Information