Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hannah Anderson: Victim or involved in some way?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Oops!

Hannah doesn't remember which leg is supposed to be injured:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...g-her-injuries

How has the FBI let her skate away on everything thus far? I really hope they are building some kind of case against her, or at the very least will release their findings.
    Meh honestly just looks like flipped photo. She's wearing the same outfit so very good chance pics from same day. Even if she is faking unlikely she would screw this up.

Still definitely good chance something up though. But really can't expect a girl in her situation to be acting not fucked up.

EDIT nevermind the pics are legit

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...hing-leg-brace

Load Metric
    LOL at fox news story

Kidnapped teen, Hannah Anderson, says she was forced to play Russian roulette
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/10...sian-roulette/

How was she forced?

“And when it was my turn, I started crying and, like, was freaking out. And he said, ‘Do you want to play?’ And I said, ‘No.’ And I started crying and then he’s, like, ‘OK.’ And he stopped,” she said.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    LOL at fox news story

Kidnapped teen, Hannah Anderson, says she was forced to play Russian roulette
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/10...sian-roulette/

How was she forced?

“And when it was my turn, I started crying and, like, was freaking out. And he said, ‘Do you want to play?’ And I said, ‘No.’ And I started crying and then he’s, like, ‘OK.’ And he stopped,” she said.
    it's just like the headlines in the WashPo citing an AP poll blaming republicans for the shutdown when the same poll has Obama at 37% approval, congrats to all you losers that voted to reelect the worst president in the country's history:

"By Associated Press, Published: October 9

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama and lawmakers must rise above their incessant bickering and do more to end the partial government shutdown, according to a poll Wednesday that places the brunt of the blame on Republicans but finds no one standing tall in Washington.

“So frustrating,” Martha Blair, 71, of Kerrville, Texas, said of the fiscal paralysis as her scheduled national parks vacation sits in limbo. “Somebody needs to jerk those guys together to get a solution, instead of just saying ‘no.’”

The Associated Press-GfK survey affirms expectations by many in Washington — Republicans among them — that the GOP may end up taking the biggest hit in public opinion from the shutdown, as happened when much of the government closed 17 years ago. But the situation is fluid nine days into the shutdown and there’s plenty of disdain to go around.

Overall, 62 percent mainly blamed Republicans for the shutdown. About half said Obama or the Democrats in Congress bear much responsibility."

Then go all the way down to the bottom of the article to find out:

"Most Americans disapprove of the way Obama is handling his job, the poll suggests, with 53 percent unhappy with his performance and 37 percent approving of it. Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent.

Indeed, anyone making headlines in the dispute has earned poor marks for his or her trouble, whether it’s Democrat Harry Reid, the Senate majority leader, or Republican John Boehner, the House speaker, both with a favorability rating of 18 percent."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...6ee_story.html

and just for the record democrats and republicans both suck
    i'm an independent libertarian John Stossel for President

Comments

shortbuspoker: Obama has nothing to do with this
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 10-10-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information