Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson: Victim or involved in some way?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    this chick convinced an older man to kill her family for her, she better not walk
    I don't think this qualifies as treading lightly Willie.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So nobody has bothered to ask her why she called Dimaggio 13 times, and what was said during those calls?

Is the media just going to ignore this, other than a weird bottom-of-the-article mention on CNN?

Load Metric
    I agree, it does seem like there are a lot of things off about this case.

She did a Q & A today on Ask.fm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2byXXvMsU

The father has struck me as a somewhat attention whoring weirdo, doing interviews on CNN and whatever else before he even talked to his daughter when she was rescued. Christ, he was still in San Diego a day after she was spotted in a desolate area of Idaho. Just seemed odd to me he wasn't on the first flight out there. From what I saw he also didn't seem all that remorseful over his wife and son being killed.

Meh... Whatever.

Load Metric
    I dont understand this thread. Shes 16 years old theres nothing thats her fault. Even if she was sleeping with this guy he clearly had her brainwashed and was a pedophile. I have a 15 yr old daughter that is much more developed then this girl, and it scares the shit out of me that some sicko will come after her. Unless you have a daughter you will never know whats its like. You worry everytime they go to a sleepover. You worry whenever they hang around someone new. Its not the same I never once worried about anything happening to my son, but I freak out over my girls. As a father you feel its your job to make sure nothing bad every happens to them, and unless you have a daughter you wont understand.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I dont understand this thread. Shes 16 years old theres nothing thats her fault. Even if she was sleeping with this guy he clearly had her brainwashed and was a pedophile. I have a 15 yr old daughter that is much more developed then this girl, and it scares the shit out of me that some sicko will come after her. Unless you have a daughter you will never know whats its like. You worry everytime they go to a sleepover. You worry whenever they hang around someone new. Its not the same I never once worried about anything happening to my son, but I freak out over my girls. As a father you feel its your job to make sure nothing bad every happens to them, and unless you have a daughter you wont understand.

A girl that is 16 can consent in a lot of states. A 16 year old that is built like that isn't attracting pedo's, she looks closer to 20 than 12. I'm not thinking that anything is her fault but to consider her a brainless baby then you haven't had much to do with 16 year old girls.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

A girl that is 16 can consent in a lot of states. A 16 year old that is built like that isn't attracting pedo's, she looks closer to 20 than 12. I'm not thinking that anything is her fault but to consider her a brainless baby then you haven't had much to do with 16 year old girls.
    I only have 3 kids in that age range 2 of them girls, and I have teenage girls at my house every weekend not including my sons 17 yr old girlfriend whos over every day. I know them to well thats the problem. I understand how dumb and easily persuaded they are. I know how easy it would be for a 40 yr old pedo to take advantage of a 16 year old that hes been working on for years already.

Its bullshit that because she looks older she doesnt attract pedos. theres a big difference between looking at a girl whos underaged not even knowing how old she is because of her body, and knowing a girl her whole life and knowing her age. It's clear from your post your not around girls that age because if you were you would know better then to post that nonsense.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Last edited by thesidedish; 08-17-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Load Metric

I only have 3 kids in that age range 2 of them girls, and I have teenage girls at my house every weekend not including my sons 17 yr old girlfriend whos over every day. I know them to well thats the problem. I understand how dumb and easily persuaded they are. I know how easy it would be for a 40 yr old pedo to take advantage of a 16 year old that hes been working on for years already.

Its bullshit that because she looks older she doesnt attract pedos. theres a big difference between looking at a girl whos underaged not even knowing how old she is because of her body, and knowing a girl her whole life and knowing her age. It's clear from your post your not around girls that age because if you were you would know better then to post that nonsense.

I wouldn't have posted something I have no knowledge of, first hand, from both sides of that fence. Many will vouch for me. You on the other hand started off with the 'she's innocent because of her age' bs and now go into the 'she's innocent because she's gullible' bs. It's 2 kinds of bs that don't fly with 16 year old girls. They know more about sex than you might, they just weren't ever doing it with you in particular. They know how to manipulate men, the same way your kids obviously manipulate you every day. Again, I don't think she's guilty of anything here, but to say that this girl was innocent in all this is seriously misguided.

Load Metric

You seem to misunderstand what a pedophile is. A pedo is attracted to people who haven't yet matured sexually, or are in very early puberty. This girl is not in that class. You are mis-using the term. She looks older because she has matured sexually, which excludes her captor from being a pedophile.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Put that in your pipe and smoke it ShadyJ.

Load Metric

I wouldn't have posted something I have no knowledge of, first hand, from both sides of that fence. Many will vouch for me. You on the other hand started off with the 'she's innocent because of her age' bs and now go into the 'she's innocent because she's gullible' bs. It's 2 kinds of bs that don't fly with 16 year old girls. They know more about sex than you might, they just weren't ever doing it with you in particular. They know how to manipulate men, the same way your kids obviously manipulate you every day. Again, I don't think she's guilty of anything here, but to say that this girl was innocent in all this is seriously misguided.
    Your clueless on the maturity of a 16 year old girl, and I got my first at 12 homie.

Comments

4Dragons: should everyone congratulate you for raping a child?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

You seem to misunderstand what a pedophile is. A pedo is attracted to people who haven't yet matured sexually, or are in very early puberty. This girl is not in that class. You are mis-using the term. She looks older because she has matured sexually, which excludes her captor from being a pedophile.

You should inform Dr Drew of this as well because they were calling him a pedophile left and right.

Load Metric

Are you really arguing that 16 year old girls manipualte 40 year old men? You know nothing about my kids so keep them out of your mouth. 16 year old girls dont manipulate men you moron. It sounds like youve been used alot in life and hate women.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Most 16-year-old girls don't manipulate older men, but some really evil ones can. Most 16-year-olds who dress like her realize exactly the reaction they get when guys walk by -- both young and old.

Regardless, there are still some big questions that need to be answered here.

Why were there 13 calls the day that this all happened? Why did this guy kill her mom and brother first, especially if she wasn't home when he abducted her. If the goal was just to kidnap the young girl and have her, then why not just invite her into the car after cheerleading practice (where she clearly would have gone, given how much time she always spent with him), and then just drive off and not let her leave? Why murder the mother and brother?

More importantly, what was said during those 13 calls, and who initiated them?

If I had to guess a scenario, I would say that they had a longstanding plan to run away together, and for some reason this dumbass invited the mom over and broke the news to her first. Then the mom flipped out, he killed her and the boy (who was a witness), burned down the house, and then called Hannah and told her that there was a problem, and everyone's dead. He probably told her that they will both go down for this, so their only choice is to run and hide in the wilderness. Or maybe their initial plan was to hide in the wilderness, even if the murders hadn't occurred (so the mom/police couldn't find them).

But between the 13 phone calls and the witness hearing, "Looks like we're in trouble now" when she saw people approach, it looks like Hannah truly believed she was a criminal on the lam rather than a kidnap victim.

I don't really believe that she was the mastermind of (or complicit in) these murders, but I'm also not 100% dismissing that possibility, either.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Hes known the girl since she was born. From what I've heard he was obsessed with her for a long time. Either way call it what you want its just wrong. As men we cant control a girls age. If your attracted to a girl thats 18 or 16 its not like theres a switch. If the girl is devolped a normal man will be attracted to her. I knew a girl at 12 that had a better body then 99% of women. Whats not devolped in a 16 year old is her brain which is why its against the law.

My point is no matter what her involvement is shes not at fault because of her age. The laws are setup for mental maturity more then they are for physical.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Most 16-year-old girls don't manipulate older men, but some really evil ones can. Most 16-year-olds who dress like her realize exactly the reaction they get when guys walk by -- both young and old.

Why were there 13 calls the day that this all happened? Why did this guy kill her mom and brother first, especially if she wasn't home when he abducted her. If the goal was just to kidnap the young girl and have her, then why not just invite her into the car after cheerleading practice (where she clearly would have gone, given how much time she always spent with him), and then just drive off and not let her leave? Why murder the mother and brother?

If I had to guess a scenario, I would say that they had a longstanding plan to run away together, and for some reason this dumbass invited the mom over and broke the news to her first. Then the mom flipped out, he killed her and the boy (who was a witness), burned down the house, and then called Hannah and told her that there was a problem, and everyone's dead. He probably told her that they will both go down for this, so their only choice is to run and hide in the wilderness. Or maybe their initial plan was to hide in the wilderness, even if the murders hadn't occurred (so the mom/police couldn't find them).

But between the 13 phone calls and the witness hearing, "Looks like we're in trouble now" when she saw people approach, it looks like Hannah truly believed she was a criminal on the lam rather than a kidnap victim.

I don't really believe that she was the mastermind of (or complicit in) these murders, but I'm also not 100% dismissing that possibility, either.
    It doesnt matter because hes 40 and shes 16. Nothing else matters. Her role doesnt matter, because of their ages. Its plain and simple even if shes in love with the guy he manipulated her to get to that point. Even if he didnt and she came on to him hes still in the wrong and shes protected by her age.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It doesnt matter because hes 40 and shes 16. Nothing else matters. Her role doesnt matter, because of their ages. Its plain and simple even if shes in love with the guy he manipulated her to get to that point. Even if he didnt and she came on to him hes still in the wrong and shes protected by her age.

Her role matters. Following your line of thinking, if they find voicemails or texts where she is asking him to kill her parents because they are keeping them apart, your logic dictates they would let her go and she has no responsibility. They would snap charge her with conspiracy to commit murder normally. The main thing she has going for her is that the police shot first, and didn't ask questions, thus they have no incentive to actually get to the truth of the situation. The truth might make the whole poor girl narrative look silly, and make them look a bit trigger happy even though he did the actual killing.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: God among retards(or gods pretending to be retards) if that is Buster Costa Rica

Load Metric
    I knew a girl at 12 that had a better body then 99% of women.
    Oh?

Whats not devolped in a 16 year old is her brain which is why its against the law.
    Starting to make more sense now.

My point is no matter what her involvement is shes not at fault because of her age. The laws are setup for mental maturity more then they are for physical.
    So can we make a case from this that you really, really sympathize with what this guy must have been feeling?

Comments

ShadyJ: Faggot

Load Metric

Are you really arguing that 16 year old girls manipualte 40 year old men? You know nothing about my kids so keep them out of your mouth. 16 year old girls dont manipulate men you moron. It sounds like youve been used alot in life and hate women.
    Your clueless on the maturity of a 16 year old girl, and I got my first at 12 homie.
    From your previous post it's sounding more and more like you like 12 year olds. And yes, daughters manipulate their fathers and when they get older they know what effect they have on men and use it to get what they want. Again, if nobody has ever explained it to you, you're probably not going to have that eureka moment, because you should have had a couple in just this thread and it still hasn't clicked.

Comments

ShadyJ: Your a dumb fuckin piece of shit

Load Metric
    Pics of daughters or gtfo

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The mom let her take a Vegas trip with the dude in the past. I guess with a mom like that it made it almost impossible for little Hannah to rebel without turning to murder. She murdered little boy for ratting to mom that he caught hannah sucking dick again.

Thread Information