Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official 2013 vegas1369 Fantasy Football Sign Up Thread***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    and wtf is exactly the same, you have piplle faced n-words talking about ppr and whtnot
    I already said I vote no to PPR. We will not be doing a PPR league this year. Nothing has changed and nothing is going to change from this point forward. All of the rules are on the Yahoo league page, and League 3 will be exactly the same as that. If you have any other questions just let me know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

What's up dude! I sent you a message and never heard back. Obv I would love to have you in, and there are still some options. First option is I am trying to get a third league going, so I will put you on the list for that one. I am also still waiting to hear back from some of the guys that are signed up in League 1 & 2, so if something happens there we can slide you into one of those slots. As I stated in the first post in this thread, any player from last year automatically has a spot reserved. We'll get you in somehow. Just make sure to keep in touch with me.
    On second thought, considering I have to follow the guidelines that anyone that played in my leagues in years past automatically has a spot, and I have yet to hear from varys and his friend even though he said he would ship as soon as he got the ok, I think I am going to have to bump them to league 3 and move Drexel and Weiss into those spots.

Varys, my apologies for this move. I will do everything I can to get league 3 off the ground. Also, if for some reason a player drops out from either league, you and your friend are first on the alternate list. I have a good feeling that we will be able to get League 3 going though.
    Im cool if you bump me down for someone thats played in the past.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

On second thought, considering I have to follow the guidelines that anyone that played in my leagues in years past automatically has a spot, and I have yet to hear from varys and his friend even though he said he would ship as soon as he got the ok, I think I am going to have to bump them to league 3 and move Drexel and Weiss into those spots.

Varys, my apologies for this move. I will do everything I can to get league 3 off the ground. Also, if for some reason a player drops out from either league, you and your friend are first on the alternate list. I have a good feeling that we will be able to get League 3 going though.
    Very cool, but not necessary, plus I appreciate that you paid right away. Makes it a lot easier on me.

I don't see this being a problem on varys end either, it looks good as far as getting the third league going. He'll still have a spot in one of our leagues. I just need to hear from him to let me know when he plans on shipping. He's the only guy that wanted a spot that I haven't heard from.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Hey Vegas,

Where are you at on spots needing to be filled?

Me and my roommate would be interested. If you only need one, we would both split the team, otherwise we'd take our own separate ones.
    Avon, would your roommate be interested in a spot in league 3?
    edit: nevermind, just found out he is already in 3, he doesn't want a 4th team, sorry.

Load Metric

Very cool, but not necessary, plus I appreciate that you paid right away. Makes it a lot easier on me.

I don't see this being a problem on varys end either, it looks good as far as getting the third league going. He'll still have a spot in one of our leagues. I just need to hear from him to let me know when he plans on shipping. He's the only guy that wanted a spot that I haven't heard from.
    just waitin for my buddy to send paypal since I don't use it. shouldn't be a problem tho. sorry for the delay

Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    I'm in if a spot opens up. Let me know. Thanks!

Load Metric
    League 1

1. vegas1369 CONFIRMED

2. Faduniak CONFIRMED

3. WillieMcFML CONFIRMED

4. gut CONFIRMED

5. Shady J CONFIRMED

6. tony bagadonuts CONFIRMED

7. badbilly32 PENDING

8. handicapme CONFIRMED

9. Shizzmoney PENDING

10. DirtyB CONFIRMED

League 2

1. vegas1369 CONFIRMED

2. adamantium CONFIRMED

3. GambleBotsChafedPenis PENDING

4. Avon Barksdale PENDING

5. Spookygook PENDING

6. handicapme CONFIRMED

7. vegas1369's friend CONFIRMED

8. vegas1369's bro CONFIRMED

9. Drexel CONFIRMED

10. Weiss CONFIRMED

League 3

1. vegas1369

2. varys

3. tradershky

4. handicapme

5. varys friend

6. Weiss

7. ShadyJ

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

Only 3 spots left. Don't get shut out!!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Nice, Drexel, Weiss, and Detcord in my league.

Will def ship $$$ on Monday when it clears.

Load Metric
    Can we get the scoring rules? Also what is Vegas getting for running all 3 leagues?I think you should get 1 free entry and just subtract that from all 3 leagues.

Load Metric
    Can we get the scoring rules? Also what is Vegas getting for running all 3 leagues?I think you should get 1 free entry and just subtract that from all 3 leagues.
    I mean 1st place and 2nd place SHOULD tip him something, if not they're more jewish than druff, also highest score should also tip him something since they will be up money. If you make anything + your money back, it should be an unspoken rule you tip the commissioner a percentage of what you made ( (total win amount - buyin)* 10ish%= tip). For all three leagues he should get about 200ish. I always thought this was standard and should be followed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I mean 1st place and 2nd place SHOULD tip him something, if not they're more jewish than druff, also highest score should also tip him something since they will be up money. If you make anything + your money back, it should be an unspoken rule you tip the commissioner a percentage of what you made ( (total win amount - buyin)* 10ish%= tip). For all three leagues he should get about 200ish. I always thought this was standard and should be followed.
    Damn, never even thought about that. I have been running leagues for over 8 years now and have never once received any compensation whatsoever. Honestly I don't think it's necessary, I do this for the love of the game.

I guess maybe some positive rep would be nice, but other than that no tip or compensation is expected.

Load Metric
    Also, scoring rules should be accessible on the league home page.

Load Metric

Damn, never even thought about that. I have been running leagues for over 8 years now and have never once received any compensation whatsoever. Honestly I don't think it's necessary, I do this for the love of the game.

I guess maybe some positive rep would be nice, but other than that no tip or compensation is expected.
    Honestly dude that's utter bullshit and extremely jewish. Tipping $38 when you just cashed in the $500 win isn't much...

Load Metric
    League 1

1. vegas1369 CONFIRMED

2. Faduniak CONFIRMED

3. WillieMcFML CONFIRMED

4. gut CONFIRMED

5. Shady J CONFIRMED

6. tony bagadonuts CONFIRMED

7. badbilly32 PENDING

8. handicapme CONFIRMED

9. Shizzmoney CONFIRMED

10. DirtyB CONFIRMED

League 2

1. vegas1369 CONFIRMED

2. adamantium CONFIRMED

3. GambleBotsChafedPenis PENDING

4. Avon Barksdale CONFIRMED

5. Spookygook PENDING

6. handicapme CONFIRMED

7. vegas1369's friend CONFIRMED

8. vegas1369's bro CONFIRMED

9. Drexel CONFIRMED

10. Weiss CONFIRMED

League 3

1. vegas1369

2. varys

3. tradershky

4. handicapme

5. varys friend

6. Weiss

7. ShadyJ

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

Only 3 spots left. Don't get shut out!!!

Load Metric
    Bump.

Let's get those 3 spots filled. Anyone?

Load Metric
    Vegas, If the 3 spots aren't filled by this sunday night i'm sadly going to have to back out of league 3 (still staying in league 1 and 2 obv). I have an opp to join a $500 league, and I always cap myself at 6 leagues (joining both would put me at 7). If it's not filled by sunday I'm going to join that one.

Load Metric
    Vegas, If the 3 spots aren't filled by this sunday night i'm sadly going to have to back out of league 3 (still staying in league 1 and 2 obv). I have an opp to join a $500 league, and I always cap myself at 6 leagues (joining both would put me at 7). If it's not filled by sunday I'm going to join that one.

Ha nice, I'm in 6 as well as of now, which is around what I try to do. It gives me enough of a variety of players to where i can just watch the games on sunday and not think about fantasy at all. I probably own almost all the players in some league anyway....

Load Metric
    Fair enough, appreciate the heads up.

You heard the man people. Let's get those 3 spots filled before Sunday!

Load Metric
    What about Druff?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    im payed and hit the link so im assuming im confirmed now....Weiss how are you gonna wait till the 11th hour get shipped to league two and fuck up our annual $50 better record bet? quit worrying about the homeless and 3rd world victims and start focusing on the important things like gambling and fantasy football

Thread Information