Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Itttttttttttttttttttt's time for Dodger baseball

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

They don't have the payroll? Do you even know what you're talking about? Looks like you don't.

What is their payroll? I love when people say why horrible moves a team makes when something bad happens out of nowhere. Whatever your team is, if they went out to get Lee and Halladay for you you'd be calling them the best gms in the world. Especially dating back a year and two years. You're just a clown.
    5 years. $120 Million

2012 stats: 0-4, 3.72

Hi Barry Zito! How are you doing playing the guitar?

Yup, you're clueless.

Done discussing this with you

Load Metric
    I personally don't think the Phils buy OR sell at the DL. I think they'll see Howard coming back with Utley getting into the swing of things as a buy type improvement. I don't see them selling. Two reasons off the top of my head: the cardinals last year and the fact the east is so tight this year with each team beating up on eachother.

I think they'll make Hamels an offer after the year, but the Dodgers will offer him more. It'll be between those two teams. The only move I see them making during the season is possibly unloading Victorino for some type/any type of bullpen help. Our bullpen is putrid.

We sell out every game. They can afford to keep them all IMO.
    Maybe they will trade Kyle Kendrick to Japan again. That was fucking classic.

Bronze
    Load Metric

5 years. $120 Million

Yup, you're clueless.

LOL. Don't care if some trembling OXY user converses with me or not. Your pitching staff is declining. Your best hitter is in very decline. Your shortstop is a fucking joke living off 2008 stats. Chase Ultey? LOL yeah he is not in decline.

Pretty sad when you best hitter is Juan Pierre.

Load Metric

Yup, you're clueless.

LOL. Don't care if some trembling OXY user converses with me or not. Your pitching staff is declining. Your best hitter is in very decline. Your shortstop is a fucking joke living off 2008 stats. Chase Ultey? LOL yeah he is not in decline.

Pretty sad when you best hitter is Juan Pierre.
    Clean since oct 8 2010. You on the other hand are a current alcoholic. I can't wait til I'm still clean ten years from now and your liver fails. Hopefully it happens while you're driving with your family in the car.

Bronze
    Load Metric

5 years. $120 Million

Yup, you're clueless.

While this thread is serious business. which you ad-hominem, I will only say thanks for not responding. Glad to see your crippling OXY addiction has come to a halt. Sad thing is an eventual relapse is virtually guarateed.

Load Metric

Yup, you're clueless.

While this thread is serious business. which you ad-hominem, I will only say thanks for not responding. Glad to see your crippling OXY addiction has come to a halt. Sad thing is an eventual relapse is virtually guarateed.

How could you ever be taken seriously when you're the clown who actually made a thread saying this is his last post ever. Than comes back and posts daily still? Do you really not see the hypocrisy, or has the alcoholism crippled your reality this badly?

Your post didn't even make sense. I did stop discussing it. Did I discuss baseball in that post? No, I wished death on you and your kids(I say this because it's 100% obvious you haven't had kids so it doesn't seem so dark).

The real sad thing isn't what you posted. It's the fact that you're projecting your failed attempts at sobriety toward me. Tell me I'm wrong. You're a life failure. Take care now.

Load Metric
    Oh hi guys. Just wanted to say we shut you out, swept you, took 1st place today, and one of your faggot fans drowned in our bay. SFO SFO SFO.
    http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...rd-3671614.php

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Oh hi guys. Just wanted to say we shut you out, swept you, took 1st place today, and one of your idiotic fans drowned in our bay. SFO SFO SFO.
    Only took your team half the season to finally get ahead, and that's with most of the Dodgers' offense on the DL for most of the season.

Name:  hatpalm.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  80.6 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Go doyers!

Also, +1 to the AYCE Pavilion.

Bring sunscreen though, have a wicked farmers tan going now.

Load Metric
    So Pittsburgh is the best team in Pennsylvania now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Oh hi guys. Just wanted to say we shut you out, swept you, took 1st place today, and one of your faggot fans drowned in our bay. SFO SFO SFO.
    Only took your team half the season to finally get ahead, and that's with most of the Dodgers' offense on the DL for most of the season.

Name:  hatpalm.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  80.6 KB
    perhaps you didnt notice that our major hitter was out the beginning also. It's a long season Druff, you know that. Cling to your 9-1 victory, Ill take a shut out 3 game sweep with one being a 8-0 to steal 1st.

Load Metric
    How do you make fun of a team for taking almost half a season to get to first place?

lol, that's like saying "yeah, you guys won the world series, so what, it took you all season to get there!!"

Load Metric
    How do you make fun of a team for taking almost half a season to get to first place?

lol, that's like saying "yeah, you guys won the world series, so what, it took you all season to get there!!"
    so fucking

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Amazing how average the Dodgers look when they aren't playing horrible teams night after night padding the W-L record.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dodgers sign him for 42 million then send him to the minors until next year they say...We need him now you dumb*sses...

Load Metric
    hasnt played live game since June of 11, suspended from his team for reasons those filthy cubans wouldnt say. high risk signs dont you think? Im speaking as a baseball fan not as a dodger hater also.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Only fitting that there was another odd ending to that series. Also, besides Kemp and Kershaw, people are overlooking hot starts by Ethier and Billingsley, and a solid first start off the dl by the criminally-underrated Ted Lilly. If Capuano and Harang can at least pitch better than average 4-5 starters, they may hang in contention til july 1st. Then it'll be interesting to see if new ownership will spend some dough on a bat. Kinda early to tell who might be available, but Carlos Lee probably will be one, and would be an offensive upgrade at 1B. Maybe go balls out and really trade some chips for David Wright when the Mets start fading away soon.
    I may have called this one right a few months ago. Looks like they are going after Lee right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Only fitting that there was another odd ending to that series. Also, besides Kemp and Kershaw, people are overlooking hot starts by Ethier and Billingsley, and a solid first start off the dl by the criminally-underrated Ted Lilly. If Capuano and Harang can at least pitch better than average 4-5 starters, they may hang in contention til july 1st. Then it'll be interesting to see if new ownership will spend some dough on a bat. Kinda early to tell who might be available, but Carlos Lee probably will be one, and would be an offensive upgrade at 1B. Maybe go balls out and really trade some chips for David Wright when the Mets start fading away soon.
    I may have called this one right a few months ago. Looks like they are going after Lee right now

Ethier and Kemp are out for another two weeks...Even if they make a major f*ckup they don't need to sit on their *sses and do nothing...First fire Colletti and then get a first baseman...3rd base a good idea also as Uribe is a total bust...Then bring that new Cuban kid up quickly...Having him on the pine at 42 million is crazy...They prolly could have snatched Trumbo from the Angels early in the season but impossible now...They have the $$$ to do pretty much want they want if they can shell out 2 billion for the team...

Banned
    Load Metric
    "...More than any other baseball team, the Dodgers have represented the best of America..."

Vin Scully, The Los Angeles Dodgers, Andrew Breitbart, and America

Thread Information