Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show for 7/8/2013 - $140.46 FREEROLL - Co-host Erik Ryland -- 7:30 start time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show for 7/8/2013 - $140.46 FREEROLL - Co-host Erik Ryland -- 7:30 start time

Show begins at 7:30pm PDT on Monday, July 8, 2013.

Erik Ryland is our guest host tonight.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a big $140.46 freeroll this week!

$140.62 Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 8:05pm PDT on 7/8/2013
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $70, 2nd $40, 3rd $20.46, 4th $10. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

Freeroll money thanks to the generosity of:
    snake_in_the_ass ($6)
    hotshott74 ($2.82)
    Klownbuster ($2.64)
    DirtyErnie ($8)
    BeerAndPoker ($5)
    Painlesswon ($36)
    Hockey Guy ($5)
    Ryland ($25)
    cmoney ($50)

All money donated from others will be held over until next week. If you really want to add to this week instead, please let me know.

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by January 1, 2013.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 1/1/2013.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Dan Druff, Chinamaniac, thesidedish play Day 1 of WSOP Main Event

- Former Loveline host makes salacious claim about actor/poker player James Woods

- After Atlantic Club failure, Pokerstars has a new partner in Jersey

- Eric Sonstegard has money, iPad stolen from Rio room -- appears former guest is guilty! Interview with Eric

- Loni Harwood becomes 2nd female to win 2013 WSOP bracelet, has made 3 final tables this year

- 'Burger King Hat Guy' allegedly walks away from poker table without paying $2k he owes to the pot

- Doug Lee does LOL interview with SrslySirius, complains about "DougLeePoker" Twitter account

- Your rake $ at work: WSOP Main Event bracelet is worth $500k

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    Nice catch on the DougLeePoker drama bomb...I was including that in the agenda as well haha

- Jewdonk outed as a scammer.
    - Some things jewdonk does NOT want you to know.
    - IveyPoker launches playchip facebook app
    + It's really Phil Ivey tweeting!
    - How my friend made a living on playchips (5k+ a month) and now runs successful businesses (blowing up huge 7 figure style)
    - LockPoker pros Hokiegreg and JaredHubbard completely stop tweeting since dumping their lock funds. + My experience with Hokiegreg & Hubbard.
    - Rich Muny flies 1st class

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    Nice catch on the DougLeePoker drama bomb...I was including that in the agenda as well haha

- Jewdonk outed as a scammer.
    - Some things jewdonk does NOT want you to know.
    - IveyPoker launches playchip facebook app
    + It's really Phil Ivey tweeting!
    - How my friend made a living on playchips (5k+ a month) and now runs successful businesses (blowing up huge 7 figure style)
    - LockPoker pros Hokiegreg and JaredHubbard completely stop tweeting since dumping their lock funds. + My experience with Hokiegreg & Hubbard.
    - Rich Muny flies 1st class

Banned
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure I want Jewdonk topics on this show. Can you give me a brief overview of the scam?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Not sure I want Jewdonk topics on this show. Can you give me a brief overview of the scam?
    Jewdonk call in would be nice.

Load Metric
    I will throw 100 on it.

Sent.

Druff, will let you decide if you want to use it all tonight or do half tonight and half next week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    I will throw 100 on it.

Sent.

Druff, will let you decide if you want to use it all tonight or do half tonight and half next week
    cmoney is GOD.

BTW how much did you win on Weidman?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will throw 100 on it.

Sent.

Wow thanks.

We will do $50 now and $50 later.

Load Metric
    I will throw 100 on it.

Sent.

not to be nosey but how much did you bag off of the Weidman ko?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I will throw 100 on it.

Sent.

not to be nosey but how much did you bag off of the Weidman ko?

45k and some change profit.

I had a total of 22k in bets, some at 220 and some at 200, 180 even.

I almost only bet 5k on it as I was running into trouble with limits. For example, I tried to get Druff and others to put 5k bets for me but they were only allowed 2k-3k max. I then had another buddy do 3k.

However, i figured out if you have a Cantor account you can pretty much fire whatever (probably because they have all your tax info). SO it was just a matter of loading that up and was good to go.

Def one of the larger UFC bets I have made. Last time I was in Vegas I won like 22k at breakfast and said to myself I need to fire this all on Weidman. So I took a pic of it to make sure i reminded myself of this vision and fired away

Name:  IMG_1255.JPG
Views: 812
Size:  244.2 KB

Btw, I appreciate the cmoney is god comments in UFC threads. However, I want to make it clear I have no fucking skill picking UFC winners. If I go on a win streak in UFC it is just me running good. So play my picks at your own peril. NFL season is another story,..
    Last edited by cmoney; 07-08-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Burning question for Druff: Is your Mt Charleston phone safe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    that is beautiful. then Blitz tweets this out to make everyone else's life seem a little less good than it really is

Name:  Photo by danbilzerian • Instagram.png
Views: 800
Size:  715.7 KB

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Well done to this week's donkament and the count-to-100-game champ, lewfather

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=138
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=50
    Start=2013-07-08 20:05:08
    Place50=donkey (0)
    Place49=Ricky (0)
    Place48=cmoney (0)
    Place47=danzo (0)
    Place46=Cornbread (0)
    Place45=anonamoose (0)
    Place44=JEWDONK (0)
    Place43=_4BET (0)
    Place42=Hockey_Guy (0)
    Place41=DrPeters (0)
    Place40=Betcheckbet (0)
    Place39=ByeDonk (0)
    Place38=Unlearn (0)
    Place37=toptop (0)
    Place36=DeahDaGodGO (0)
    Place35=Sandwich (0)
    Place34=SANLMAR (0)
    Place33=SeboksMuPeen (0)
    Place32=tradershky (0)
    Place31=BLACKCOCK (0)
    Place30=MdwstHstlr (0)
    Place29=lee_cutter (0)
    Place28=StamosRemix (0)
    Place27=4Dragons (0)
    Place26=dynasty (0)
    Place25=PLOL (0)
    Place24=DirtyErnie (0)
    Place23=kmksmkn (0)
    Place22=escaladamian (0)
    Place21=bingo (0)
    Place20=hishga (0)
    Place19=jack2os (0)
    Place18=MrGreenthumb (0)
    Place17=ownmatusow (0)
    Place16=JSTAT (0)
    Place15=OSA (0)
    Place14=LOLFreePoker (0)
    Place13=CroweDiddly (0)
    Place12=v12cl (0)
    Place11=BeerAndPoker (0)
    Place10=SenseiKreese (0)
    Place9=gut1 (0)
    Place8=snowtracks (600)
    Place7=sloppyjoe (720)
    Place6=Shizzmoney (840)
    Place5=fatman548 (960)
    Place4=hurdleking (1200)
    Place3=bizzerk (1680)
    Place2=RayBITarCoin (2400)
    Place1=lewfather (3600)
    Stop=2013-07-08 22:14:41
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    that is beautiful. then Blitz tweets this out to make everyone else's life seem a little less good than it really is

Name:  Photo by danbilzerian • Instagram.png
Views: 800
Size:  715.7 KB

I admit I follow Dan twitter because it is crazy how much money he has. However, I have zero respect for people that flaunt wealth that took no effort on their part to acquire. With that said, if I had that much money like I would give a shit what people thought about me and would probably do exactly what he is doing. I mean fuck it.

His dad is constantly under investigating for tax evasion and I imagine there is some loophole where you if headshot the billion to other people (such as your kids) and they cant touch it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For those of us who missed it what happened with the Tyde is a scammer segment?

Cliffs?

Load Metric
    I admit I follow Dan twitter because it is crazy how much money he has. However, I have zero respect for people that flaunt wealth that took no effort on their part to acquire. With that said, if I had that much money like I would give a shit what people thought about me and would probably do exactly what he is doing. I mean fuck it.

His dad is constantly under investigating for tax evasion and I imagine there is some loophole where you if headshot the billion to other people (such as your kids) and they cant touch it.
    His tweets are def legendary. Since you are more in the know that I am Cmoney, how did Blitz get his money? All from his dad I imagine but I don't really know who his dad is.

Load Metric

His tweets are def legendary. Since you are more in the know that I am Cmoney, how did Blitz get his money? All from his dad I imagine but I don't really know who his dad is.

His dad is a legend in the business world. A ruthless Gordon Gekko type. From everything i read, he didn't even do something wrong and some politician just wanted to make an example out of him. He probably just pissed off the wrong people. It is pretty obvious that is how Dan got all his money. Dan buys 500k lambos when has a bad day. He recently gave his friend his 160k Ferrari because his friend said he liked it. Money becomes pretty meaningless when you a. Did nothing to earn it. b. Have virtually an endless supply of it.

Not at all a critique on Dan. I would do the same shit as would 99 percent of males.

Comments

shortbuspoker: i agree. hard to imagine what i would be like if i had that kind of money

Load Metric

I would do the same shit as would 99 percent of males.

Thread Information