Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vaporizers for pot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I began on the road of descent, we were happy with apple pipes. They tended to cool the smoke down and Mom was happy to see me choose fruit over Mars bars, although I think we did attempt a chocolate bar pipe at some point.
    Not going to pay 3 or 4 times the cost of the herb for some new fangled jimmy jabber.
    Delicious BTW

Load Metric
    Name:  Unknown-2.jpeg
Views: 200
Size:  7.0 KB

have been using a one hitter for flower, not going to roll a joint for one or two puffs, so i have decided to buy a dry herb vaporizer.... there has been a lot of new technology since this thread was started by Henry.

the Firefly2: $500 CAD may pull the trigger on this from review on this thread and positive review on net.

PAX2: $400 CAD sounds good but not going to get this hipster space cabbage tool,.... I'm not cool enough i guess.

GPen Elite: $250 CAD very nice small and has good reviews and function the jew in me wants this one.

XVAPE MAX Pro: $120 CAD good price and good technology will do concentrates too almost bought this on friday but the store was out of them.

will also work on a bong with attachment.

Grasshopper: $200. I think but i can't find anyone that sells it in my area and want to see it before i purchase, I guess i could order online. Reviews for this are very good. convection system for a small unit. it looks like a fucking pen too.
    Name:  images-10.jpeg
Views: 203
Size:  5.2 KB

Davinci IQ: $400 CAD. Very nice unit works great according to reviews (there are many many detailed reviews on all these units) probably not going to buy this although it made the short list.... I think hard to clean and short battery life is the main reason.
    Name:  Unknown-4.jpeg
Views: 203
Size:  2.3 KB

A lot of these can be controlled via App for people who want to fine tune the unit
    I will probably get the most expensive FIREFLY 2 it comes with a spare battery and many reviews saying it is the best.

I would prefer to Vape rather than smoke as it just seems better all round.

comments appreciated...
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-26-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Big fan of the Storz and Bickel Crafty.

Discreet, great vapor, decent price. Lightweight and fits in my pocket.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Thanks

Gold
    Load Metric
    I can't find 510 batteries at any of the stores around me. Is there some sort of shortage going on? These things used to beeasy to find. Amazon used to have them, now no more. I just bought a couple on ebay but this is a pain in the ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Vape Dynamics Laguna 2.0 is now my go-to for dry herb on-the-go vaping, retails for around $110-$130

Name:  vapedynamics-laguna-2.0.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  22.9 KB

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: None of the shops here have this, but pretty much what im looking for
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    The Vape Dynamics Laguna 2.0 is now my go-to for dry herb on-the-go vaping, retails for around $110-$130

Name:  vapedynamics-laguna-2.0.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  22.9 KB

After some thought i decided not to get a too expensive unit as i am not daily user and the one i got is more than good enough for me i think.

I ended up getting this one, it looks almost identicle to yours.

Name:  IMG_3391.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  2.10 MB

Its not a top top one but the reviews are great, replaceable and upgradeable battery, flower, concentrate, water bubler add on and other mouth piece attachments available. Charging it now and will try it tomorrow or the next day.

Good review about it here
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    BUMP

If you are not using a DART, you’re doing it wrong.

Straight up a stealthy dab rig in your pocket.

Thread Information