Thread: Vaporizers for pot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Vaporizers for pot

I'm thinking this is the way to go.

Who vapes and any recommendations for a good value vape?

Comments

rickastley: 3 shit threads in a row

simpdog: ^^this shut it down

Baron Von Strucker: looking for a pot vape too

Gold
    Load Metric
    I need a rec for a good portable vape too. I need to try some of that bho crack too

Load Metric

Comments

Henry: link

Gold
    Load Metric
    Do you have this?
    It doesn't look too stealth.
    I like the price but haven't heard of this one.

Load Metric
    This is all so stupid, just like "wax". That is butane, so your essentially adding ingredients.

Marijuana, in it's purest form is just sunlight and water. True photosynthesis. No mold, no added anything. If you are advocating, "wax" and all this other crap, with additives, you should be put in your place. Take notes Micon.

Marijuana should be legal because it is god given and pure. It takes just sunlight and water for the flower to grow. It really is this simple, and natural. All the rest of this, is where you begin to change the equation.

Comments

vegas1369: Vaping is purest form of smoking there is. Nothing other than heat is added during the process.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I just want to try wax and bho. I know some portable vapes are for oils only and some do flowers and oils. I don't know about anything other than the normal stuff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    This is all so stupid, just like "wax". That is butane, so your essentially adding ingredients.

Marijuana, in it's purest form is just sunlight and water. True photosynthesis. No mold, no added anything. If you are advocating, "wax" and all this other crap, with additives, you should be put in your place. Take notes Micon.

Marijuana should be legal because it is god given and pure. It takes just sunlight and water for the flower to grow. It really is this simple, and natural. All the rest of this, is where you begin to change the equation.
    So are opium and coca.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Name:  Unknown-2.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  7.0 KB

have been using a one hitter for flower, not going to roll a joint for one or two puffs, so i have decided to buy a dry herb vaporizer.... there has been a lot of new technology since this thread was started by Henry.

the Firefly2: $500 CAD may pull the trigger on this from review on this thread and positive review on net.

PAX2: $400 CAD sounds good but not going to get this hipster space cabbage tool,.... I'm not cool enough i guess.

GPen Elite: $250 CAD very nice small and has good reviews and function the jew in me wants this one.

XVAPE MAX Pro: $120 CAD good price and good technology will do concentrates too almost bought this on friday but the store was out of them.

will also work on a bong with attachment.

Grasshopper: $200. I think but i can't find anyone that sells it in my area and want to see it before i purchase, I guess i could order online. Reviews for this are very good. convection system for a small unit. it looks like a fucking pen too.
    Name:  images-10.jpeg
Views: 206
Size:  5.2 KB

Davinci IQ: $400 CAD. Very nice unit works great according to reviews (there are many many detailed reviews on all these units) probably not going to buy this although it made the short list.... I think hard to clean and short battery life is the main reason.
    Name:  Unknown-4.jpeg
Views: 206
Size:  2.3 KB

A lot of these can be controlled via App for people who want to fine tune the unit
    I will probably get the most expensive FIREFLY 2 it comes with a spare battery and many reviews saying it is the best.

I would prefer to Vape rather than smoke as it just seems better all round.

comments appreciated...
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-26-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Do you have this?
    It doesn't look too stealth.
    I like the price but haven't heard of this one.
    IMO next to the volcano it is the best vaporizor out there, and I have used a lot of them.

I suggested one to another member of these boards a while ago and he thanked me for years...lol

The only downside is they can break. I've had some last for years, and others not so long, maybe 8 months, but for the price, who cares. They do have a legit warranty though, I've used it a few times.

Proper temp IMO is 355.

Load Metric
    Damn, after reading through this thread I'm feeling out of the loop. I knew nothing of these oil/wax vapes.

Old school.

Thread Information