Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hernandez killing dudes?

Load Metric
    Lawyers aren't bailing him out on this one. His two accomplices are ratting his ass out probably as I type this. Notice how neither of them have been named as of now. They pleading out. Dudes toast.

Load Metric

By far the worst flavor ever made. HOF that this shit flavor gum is evidence against him.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: what a strange, awesome detail

Load Metric
    June 16

9:02 p.m.: Hernandez texts a friend out of state saying "please make it back"

9:05: Hernandez texts Lloyd that he wants to get together

9:35: Hernandez texts a friend in Connecticut that says "get your ass up here"

10:23: Hernandez texts the same friend, "Hurry your ass up"

McCauley indicated that Hernandez recently had 14 surveillance cameras installed in his home. Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attelboro. Later footage shows Hernandez with a firearm. At one point, Hernandez says to one of the men that he "can't trust anyone anymore," according to McCauley.

June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate-95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2:10: Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum, and rolling papers.

2:32: The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house. Hernandez sends a text message: "We're here."

Lloyd's sister watches Odin Lloyd leave the house and get into the silver Altima. Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood, as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

McCauley explains that during ride back toward North Attelboro, Hernandez tells Lloyd that when they were at a club, Rumor, the previous Friday night, "certain things upset him," including Lloyd talking to some people Hernandez had "troubles" with. McCauley did not indicate how he obtained this information.

Prosecution says the text indicates the "temperature" in the car"

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11: Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello"

3:19: Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22: Lloyd responds, "NFL"

3:23: Lloyd: "Just so you know"

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m.: McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:23-3:27: People working the overnight in the industrial park hear gunshots.

3:27: Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29: Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.

McCauley states that the distance between where Lloyd's body was found and Hernandez's home is a 2-minute drive.

The crime scene:

• According to McCauley, police found five shell casings – three at Lloyd's feet, two some distance away.

• An autopsy showed two wounds to the chest – one near the left nipple, the other near the right nipple.

• Lloyd did not appear to be robbed, as he still had his wallet, phone and keys.

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a Bubblicious wrapper. The shell casing and the gum wrapper were tossed into a garbage bin, where police later found.

After McCauley finished, Hernandez's defense team requested their client be granted bail based on the prosecution's reliance on circumstantial evidence. "It is at bottom a circumstantial case," Hernandez's attorney Michael Fee told the court. "It is not a strong case." Bail was denied and Hernandez, who stood expressionless through most of the arraignment, remained in custody.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    sounds almost like a dying declaration...this aint lookin' good for ol' aaron...$40MM down the shitter...what a fucking gimp...

3:11: Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello"

3:19: Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22: Lloyd responds, "NFL"

3:23: Lloyd: "Just so you know"

Banned
    Load Metric
    Not that he would have gotten away with it anyways but the best place he could find for a murder location was a 2 min drive from his house?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I went to TMZ (possibly for the first time ever) to see the context to the pic. Apparently he was a 19 year old college student. That's fucked up.

My favorite joke so far is "Damn. Hernandez *really* didn't want to play with Tebow again."

Besides his astonishingly bad job at covering up the murder, the part of the story that I'm fascinated by is the motive. I haven't heard much discussion about that. The little bit I've read made no sense. Like the dead guy was seen talking to people that Hernandez didn't like, or had recently been in a fight with. It wasn't even a "when keeping it real goes wrong" situation where Hernandez made some stupid snap decision. He thought about this for hours. And even after hours of forethought, he was still that terrible at covering it up.

Load Metric
    Assuming everything or even half the stuff we've heard is true, I'd probably be looking to blame concussions, head injuries and shit, somehow. Maybe even self-inflict (or get his boys to help him out) a few bad blows to the head in the next few weeks/months, just to help the cause a bit. Play up the Chris Henry story. Maybe the part of the brain that stops you from killing people and chewing shitty bubblegum got wiped out by repeated blows to the head over the years in football. That'd be the route I'd be thinking about. If he becomes a good enough victim, you never know what type of favorable sentencing he might get.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: The ol' Titus Young strategy

Banned
    Load Metric
    Kid is like the Forrest Gump of criminals, I don't get how you could be that successful and throw it all away with such little regard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Assuming everything or even half the stuff we've heard is true, I'd probably be looking to blame concussions, head injuries and shit, somehow. Maybe even self-inflict (or get his boys to help him out) a few bad blows to the head in the next few weeks/months, just to help the cause a bit. Play up the Chris Henry story. Maybe the part of the brain that stops you from killing people and chewing shitty bubblegum got wiped out by repeated blows to the head over the years in football. That'd be the route I'd be thinking about. If he becomes a good enough victim, you never know what type of favorable sentencing he might get.
    I would say his attempts to destroy evidence afterwards would eliminate the use of that defense

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some guys just can't leave their former lives behind, especially a lot pro athletes in their early to mid 20s

A lot of them think they are invincible and they are not

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I would say his attempts to destroy evidence afterwards would eliminate the use of that defense
    Considering how badly he appears to have done that, and not to have realized how futile some of the destruction was, I'd say brain damage looks fairly plausible.

On a different note, I see a lot of rape jokes on twitter about hernandez, like how he's gonna end up a wide receiver instead of a tight end, etc etc. If there's rape to be had in this guy's future, I'm thinking he's not gonna be the victim of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Considering how badly he appears to have done that, and not to have realized how futile some of the destruction was, I'd say brain damage looks fairly plausible.

On a different note, I see a lot of rape jokes on twitter about hernandez, like how he's gonna end up a wide receiver instead of a tight end, etc etc. If there's rape to be had in this guy's future, I'm thinking he's not gonna be the victim of it.
    I've seen that joke so many times. He's a giant dude and he's a celebrity ballplayer. Nobody is going to fucking rape him.

I had a single serving friend on a plane once that worked at Leavenworth while Mike Vick was there. She said that he was worshiped by everyone. If anyone had so much as talked shit to him, much less touched him, that 10 dudes would have stomped his ass just to try and win favor with Vick.

Comments

nunbeater: fight club rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This thread should probably be combined with the "Niggas do dumb things" thread imo.

I haven't kept up completely but everything looks terrible for him and you wonder how the fuck some guy who should be living a great life playing in the NFL could sink so quickly into this shit? It's one thing if he fucked up in college getting into this then got drafted only for his past to be discovered but he's been playing in the NFL for years now. Their is no way to rationalize what he's done.

Money isn't everything but it improves your life from the cool toys you can buy and then when you add some fame of being a pro football player you can be banging tons of broads so why not live that life instead of all this shit?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I went to TMZ (possibly for the first time ever) to see the context to the pic. Apparently he was a 19 year old college student. That's fucked up.

My favorite joke so far is "Damn. Hernandez *really* didn't want to play with Tebow again."

Besides his astonishingly bad job at covering up the murder, the part of the story that I'm fascinated by is the motive. I haven't heard much discussion about that. The little bit I've read made no sense. Like the dead guy was seen talking to people that Hernandez didn't like, or had recently been in a fight with. It wasn't even a "when keeping it real goes wrong" situation where Hernandez made some stupid snap decision. He thought about this for hours. And even after hours of forethought, he was still that terrible at covering it up.
    A 19 year old football player at Florida, so it's pretty standard. Definitely not a "college student."

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I've seen that joke so many times. He's a giant dude and he's a celebrity ballplayer. Nobody is going to fucking rape him.

I had a single serving friend on a plane once that worked at Leavenworth while Mike Vick was there. She said that he was worshiped by everyone. If anyone had so much as talked shit to him, much less touched him, that 10 dudes would have stomped his ass just to try and win favor with Vick.
    What is a single serving friend?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

What is a single serving friend?

Banned
    Load Metric
    At least the fans morale is holding up!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Looks like we have a "Aww Fuck" gif

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/06/...eing-arrested/

Load Metric
    Something I noticed at the end of the arraignment yesterday, and the media I am sure have noticed, but just are not playing yet.

They zoomed into his cuffed hands, and on the top of his right hand, just above his pinky (think) was as clear as can be in bright red writing, the word "blood".

Factor in his red shorts/shirts and constantly wiping his eyes/face during court, i.e waving that to the crowd. I think its reasonable to conclude, he is a blood. Some of the people in court, including one of the younger girls from Odin LLoyds family, it looked like (she was crying) were wearing Blue bandanas, as well as generally blue clothing (crips). This could of been gang related etc...

Someone good at this stuff, get that shot of his right hand, one of the last clips they zoomed all the way in, and in clear red writing was one word on the top of his right hand, the word "blood".
    Last edited by garrett; 06-27-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: typos

Thread Information