Page 84 of 420 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 8387

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    In my small, brief, foray into bitcoins, one thing that struck me was the ease with which your coin can be lost or stolen.

If someone can come up with an easy way to prevent this (without the need for an underground silo and biometric security), you would be on to something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Which site do you use for your wallet?

https://xapo.com

Only Bitcoin wallet site where your funds are insured and you get a debit card to withdraw funds anytime.

Site is used and endorsed by Billionaires.

Your money is gone forever if you keep it at Mt. Gox.

http://www.coindesk.com/xapo-faces-o...bit-card-fees/

how are all those fees treating you?

Load Metric
    Yup, bitcoins are officially DD:

http://money.ca.msn.com/investing/ne...nd-in-canada-1

NOT
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

NOT
    Wagepoint simply purchases bitcoins for the employees and transfers them into the employees wallets. And the employees appear to be a handful of rubes working in backwater Canadian dot coms.

Did you even read the article or is this just you doing your 408hockeyguy semi pro shitposter act again?

Yes, its you doing your 408hockeyguy semi pro shitposter act again.

You were doing better as a climate change truther, stick with that imo.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

NOT
    Wagepoint simply purchases bitcoins for the employees and transfers them into the employees wallets. And the employees appear to be a handful of rubes working in backwater Canadian dot coms.

Did you even read the article or is this just you doing your 408hockeyguy semi pro shitposter act again?

You sound kinda butthurt. Can't take a joke?
    Also, can't take you seriously since you didn't pull out the "you're an anonymous Canadian faggot" card.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Sounds like those Blackberry employees in Ontario headquarters are once again on the leading edge.

Does this chart look familiar?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  72.8 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-05-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Load Metric

Also, can't take you seriously since you didn't pull out the "you're an anonymous Canadian faggot" card.

Also to be clear, Ive never called you 'anonymous' anything, youre not 'anonymous' to me in the slightest. You're a random shitposter. That's your identity, and it has been for literally years.

Regarding your basic Autist 101 trollcraft "blah blah butthurt blah blah take a joke" etc, dont worry, I didnt start taking you seriously out of the blue or something, Ive just never been shy about pointing out how grueling it is to watch you act like you deserve a place at the grownup table. So go take your sippie cup full of light beer or whatever the fuck you're bro'ing out with tonight, pop your collar, windex the Calvin peeing sticker on your piece of shit ricer, and make some more recycled Sherdog posts or something and everything will be fine.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also to be clear, Ive never called you 'anonymous' anything, youre not 'anonymous' to me in the slightest. You're a random shitposter. That's your identity, and it has been for literally years.

Regarding your basic Autist 101 trollcraft "blah blah butthurt blah blah take a joke" etc, dont worry, I didnt start taking you seriously out of the blue or something, Ive just never been shy about pointing out how grueling it is to watch you act like you deserve a place at the grownup table. So go take your sippie cup full of light beer or whatever the fuck you're bro'ing out with tonight, pop your collar, windex the Calvin peeing sticker on your piece of shit ricer, and make some more recycled Sherdog posts or something and everything will be fine.
    Whatever you say dude. Your sense of self-importance is actually kinda funny.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Sounds like those Blackberry employees in Ontario headquarters are once again on the leading edge.

Does this chart look familiar?

Views: 379
Size:  72.8 KB

I think its pretty well established at this point that the only chart that matters is the one titled "Do the whales want to jack up the prices by automating millions of microtransactions today?".

Load Metric
    Chinese whale processing.

Views: 353
Size:  111.2 KB

Load Metric

Who are your top five and bottom five posters on pfa?

Load Metric
    Bitcoin really wants to explore $450. Pretty important support.

Breaks that and there will be the genuine suffering needed to make this interesting again.

I can't even guess where the next target would be. That is pretty long term support.

Load Metric

Breaks that and there will be the genuine suffering needed to make this interesting again.

I can't even guess where the next target would be. That is pretty long term support.
    would it be a good time to snatch some up, or you think it'll go even lower?

Load Metric
    id say the odds of a relatively quiet, gentle slide to 325'ish in the next 9 months is about 70%. reason: market penetration plateaux'd. that said, i thought the gox collapse would have much greater impact...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

would it be a good time to snatch some up, or you think it'll go even lower?
    If you are set up with a wallet already....
    $450 is really strong support and some tests and bounces will occur before it fails.

It will revisit $450'ish again and you might buy and scalp a quick bounce. It will probably bounce off $450 several times.

The risk is that this thing could fall off the cliff if it loses $450 - lotta panicked sellers all getting out the door. Everyone sees the same support. You could get trapped.

But right now the risk of it losing $450 is small in the next few days or 2 weeks IMO.

Personally, I will wait and see if it loses $450. Then you will be better able to "feel" the pain of current owners and those that want to buy the bounce.

The action will get wilder and the swings will get better.

I have had trouble "feeling" this thing recently. It is easier when ppl are getting fucked.

Comments

WillieMcFML: knowledge rep
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-08-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Load Metric
    i just reread what I said about being set up already with a wallet.

What i was thinking is it was not really worth the bother. You aren't going to make more than $10 - 30 on this with any prudence.

This is more a forex trade where you are trading on margin and multiplying the gain.

If you do buy with a wallet and want to take a run at $600 with a mental trailing sell stop (3 percent?) cause you like a gamble then I would actually wait for it to recover over $520 before buying to let it show you it has the proper animal spirits.

Give up $50 of profit for a safer trade. Hard to be discipline that way. Over the long run trading that way is better EV

Load Metric
    i was thinking more of grabbing some to hold long term

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i was thinking more of grabbing some to hold long term
    $520 then.

You look at chart to see why I say $520?

Let us know what you do so we can rail you like WSOP.

Load Metric
    Email and forum accounts used by the pseudonymous Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto have apparently been taken over by hackers or squatters, according to a series of odd posts made from accounts confirmed to belong to Nakamoto himself.

A post made under Nakamoto's P2P foundation username—the first since Nakamoto responded to a Newsweek cover story that incorrectly identified him as a 64-year-old California engineer—claims the hackers have been trying to sell his information online:

Dear Satoshi. Your dox, passwords and IP addresses are being sold on the darknet. Apparently you didn't configure Tor properly and your IP leaked when you used your email account sometime in 2010. You are not safe. You need to get out of where you are as soon as possible before these people harm you. Thank you for inventing Bitcoin.
    Another online commenter appeared to confirm that Nakamoto's email, at the very least was no longer under his control, writing on a Bitcoin forum that he had received strange emails from an address formerly used by Nakamoto demanding he "send some Bitcoins before I hitman you."

Today I received an email from satoshin@gmx.com (Satoshi's old email address), the contents of which make me almost certain that the email account is compromised. The email was not spoofed in any way. It seems very likely that either Satoshi's email account in particular or gmx.com in general was compromised, and the email account is now under the control of someone else. Perhapssatoshin@gmx.com expired and then someone else registered it.

Don't trust any email sent from satoshin@gmx.com unless it is signed by Satoshi. (Everyone should have done this even without my warning, of course.)

I wonder when the email was compromised, and whether it could have been used to make the post on p2pfoundation.ning.com. (Edit: I was referring here to the Dorian Nakamoto post. After I posted this, there was another p2pfoundation.ning.com post.)
    One possible explanation currently making the rounds on the Bitcoin forums: Nakamoto's email lapsed, and a squatter grabbed it with no extra hacking necessary; if Nakamoto's p2pfoundation posting account is no longer under his control, it may have been compromised through that email.

rofl, #bitcoins

Comments

Sanlmar: Dusko Popov rep. Thought you'd appreciate the obscure reference. Aww nvm

Load Metric

Our pal Bitcoin is seeing what you think about that $450 support. It's around $448 now.

See if it puts up a fight here.

There is a lot not to like looking at the chart. It's been trolling around $460-480 some time. Basing and flatlining. It usually decides which way it is going to go after this period of boredom ---> looks like down.

Views: 194
Size:  90.3 KB

Thread Information