Page 17 of 419 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    "Fringinhard: old story dumb faggot"

Ruh roh somebody's got a case of the mixed his mimosas with his scotch and his franzia sunday fundays grumpies. I'm sensing a little bit of pizza disappointment too.

Comments

Fringinhard: try to stay current toddler

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    "Fringinhard: old story dumb idiotic"

Ruh roh somebody's got a case of the mixed his mimosas with his scotch and his franzia sunday fundays grumpies. I'm sensing a little bit of pizza disappointment too.
    So which of the Skatz monkeys is this?

I've been close to banning this guy because he's provided nothing but terrible one-liners, but before I do so, I want to see if he's earned a reprieve via good postings in a previous life.

Banned
    Load Metric
    vaughn you gangly faggot

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fringinhard View Post
    vaughn you gangly faggot

Rofl at a french okie wannabe texan calling anybody a faggot. Although it is nice to see that you're doing something with your free time other than your usual routine of either staring at your calves in the mirror or trying to slip roofies into sorority sluts' lonestars at your local dive bar's dollar longneck night.

Comments

sonatine: HULK SMASH

4Dragons: dollar beer rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It just gets crazier.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygree..._medium=social

Meet The 'Assassination Market' Creator Who's Crowdfunding Murder With Bitcoins

As Bitcoin becomes an increasingly popular form of digital cash, the cryptocurrency is being accepted in exchange for everything from socks to sushi to heroin. If one anarchist has his way, it’ll soon be used to buy murder, too.

Last month I received an encrypted email from someone calling himself by the pseudonym Kuwabatake Sanjuro, who pointed me towards his recent creation: The website Assassination Market, a crowdfunding service that lets anyone anonymously contribute bitcoins towards a bounty on the head of any government official–a kind of Kickstarter for political assassinations. According to Assassination Market’s rules, if someone on its hit list is killed–and yes, Sanjuro hopes that many targets will be–any hitman who can prove he or she was responsible receives the collected funds.

For now, the site’s rewards are small but not insignificant. In the four months that Assassination Market has been online, six targets have been submitted by users, and bounties have been collected ranging from ten bitcoins for the murder of NSA director Keith Alexander and 40 bitcoins for the assassination of President Barack Obama to 124.14 bitcoins–the largest current bounty on the site–targeting Ben Bernanke, chairman of the Federal Reserve and public enemy number one for many of Bitcoin’s anti-banking-system users. At Bitcoin’s current rapidly rising exchanges rate, that’s nearly $75,000 for Bernanke’s would-be killer.

Sanjuro’s grisly ambitions go beyond raising the funds to bankroll a few political killings. He believes that if Assassination Market can persist and gain enough users, it will eventually enable the assassinations of enough politicians that no one would dare to hold office. He says he intends Assassination Market to destroy “all governments, everywhere.”

Comments

4BET: Kill yourself

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    "Fringinhard: old story dumb faggot"

I've been close to banning this guy because he's provided nothing but terrible one-liners, but before I do so, I want to see if he's earned a reprieve via good postings in a previous life.
    Get your shit together Todd. Even I know who it is.

Fight on!!!!

Comments

4BET: Pig

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Get your shit together Todd. Even I know who it is.

Fight on!!!!
    If you think it's GAMBLE-BOT, you're probably wrong. I know that rum dick seemed to imply it in his response, but this person lives in the northeastern US. I can't picture GAMBLE leaving Texas for any length of time.

Comments

rum dick: was not implying gamble

Load Metric
    Wayyyyy off track Todd.

Comments

4BET: Post less

Load Metric
    Real talk. I just demolished a bananas foster cheesecake and a maple manhattan at the Bar Vdara then proceeded to chunk of $160 playing every single hand blind at 4-8 Hold-em at the Bellagio. I just needed something to keep me away from blowing my wad at the Rhino.

Comments

rum dick: nailed it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Then I guess it's gay sex, but I thought he lived in Vegas. Honestly I don't keep track of Skatz stuff very much anymore.

Load Metric
    Danish bitcoin exchange Bitcoin Payment Solutions (BIPS) is the latest victim of Bitcoin website hacks. The BIPS has temporarily shut down the consumer its consumer wallet initiative after hackers reportedly steal Bitcoins worth more than $1 million(1200+ BTC). The company says it will consider reintroducing the wallet with a re-architected security model in order to prevent future cyber attacks. "All existing users will be asked to transfer bitcoins to other wallet solutions, and users affected by the security breach will be contacted" says the company in their official press release. This is third Bitcoin website's security breach that we are covering in this month.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't doubt the legitimacy of all these attack reports, but I have think a few of them are just cashing out and saying "whoops, got haxxed lol".

Load Metric
    100% probable.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Danish bitcoin exchange Bitcoin Payment Solutions (BIPS) is the latest victim of Bitcoin website hacks. The BIPS has temporarily shut down the consumer its consumer wallet initiative after hackers reportedly steal Bitcoins worth more than $1 million(1200+ BTC). The company says it will consider reintroducing the wallet with a re-architected security model in order to prevent future cyber attacks. "All existing users will be asked to transfer bitcoins to other wallet solutions, and users affected by the security breach will be contacted" says the company in their official press release. This is third Bitcoin website's security breach that we are covering in this month.

Still working the bugs out, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Go underdogs!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Up to $930

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Up to $930
    $1000 is a mortal lock. They'll jam it up there just to draw in the noobs and light up the volume and press.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Up to $930
    $1000 is a mortal lock. They'll jam it up there just to draw in the noobs and light up the volume and press.
    For the past few weeks it seems like Tuesday is the day the coin is having the biggest movement with a nice upswing then dropping down but still being up on the day.

$947 now so it could hit $1k any minute/hour now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Up to $1000.

This shit has crash written all over it, this is ridiculous.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Up to $1000.

You are correct NBH.

But.... It always overshoots your target just a bit. It's never that clean. They'll fuck with you just a little.

You'll want to short it here. You should... but the market (Winkelvoss kids) will squeeze you one last time. When the shorts finally give up then Sayonara Senor.

So let's say $1175 then adios. This will take a week or so.

That was fun....
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-27-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Up to $1000.

You are correct NBH.

But.... It always overshoots your target just a bit. It's never that clean. They'll fuck with you just a little.

You'll want to short it here. You should... but the market (Winkelvoss kids) will squeeze you one last time. When the shorts finally give up then Sayonara Senor.

So let's say $1175 then adios. This will take a week or so.

That was fun....
    Went to $1073, now is at $986.

Your prediction might be right, but it's a bit early to tell.

Thread Information