Page 164 of 420 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 8388

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Before I head out for the night Ill just leave my call on the 17+ point turn around here...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Had a hot babe just buy a ton of BTC. No fucking clue what these people are doing with it. I am dying to know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Had a hot babe just buy a ton of BTC. No fucking clue what these people are doing with it. I am dying to know.

Drugs or as I see it a practical use driving up demand lol

Load Metric
    you'd be surprised to find out how many hookers have wallets

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: rep for investing in the btc trade

Load Metric
    Well ETH didn't jump 10 points overnight like I called for, it jumped 12!

A sweet little 27 point turn around in 24 hours, this chick has legs fella's.

My finger still hangs over sell button though lol

Now over 17% gain, Koreans are eating it up, paying $22 MORE per ETH than anywhere else.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 06-16-2017 at 06:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Litecoin $43?

C'mon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Litecoin $43?

C'mon

I know right, here is my thinking on the short term reasoning (last 24 hrs).

So BTC is nearing $2600+ and rising slowly, ETH $370's what is the next cheapest/affordable but reputable coin we can give a pump to since limits on BTC/ETH atm and have a following.

Basically LTC had the room to pump up and seem legit thus the big move the last 24 hrs. I suspect we will see a slow steady dip back down but not noticing the quick trend on that coin is a missed op. Once back to reasonable number I will buy since room to pump will exist again.

I have noticed the game more and more...

Once you see btc/eth/xrp/ltc get pumped or dumped start looking at the others to make moves in the other direction and rinse repeat. Playing this game is not for faint of heart because xrp/ltc can make you cry VERY fast.

For example look at XRP the other day when btc/eth were beaten up... what else was cheap/reputable and easy to pump.. so they did. Once BTC/ETH bounced back, good bye XRP. In fact if XRP drop a wee bit more I think dumping some into it and cashing out on the next pump could be a good play.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#charts
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 06-17-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Load Metric
    That's all well and good but I think you're witnessing a whole 'nother level of stupid. That mutha launched. It won't hold. Not today.

That was some version of a cup & handle breakout off a W pattern - but that candle is like nothing that has ever occurred before

Time to get nervous about a failed Bitcoin recovery

Load Metric
    That's all well and good but I think you're witnessing a whole 'nother level of stupid. That mutha launched. It won't hold. Not today.

That was some version of a cup & handle breakout off a W pattern - but that candle is like nothing that has ever occurred before

Time to get nervous about a failed Bitcoin recovery
    Bitcoin recovery, you mean a measly 10 points? It will and go beyond that, watch. But why does it even have to hit $3k? To me a big win is seeing it strong and stable in the $2250-$2750 range for a while. Big picture holding that is a win.

As far as LTC, agreed it launched but not for any good reason AND more importantly with little money behind it. It is an industry where large and expensive buys in the grand scheme of things still impact the price greatly. It won't take much to make it plunge. In fact I have watched just millions of dollars make a difference of gains between 35%-45%. Essentially a multi millionaire on LSD hitting a buy or sell button could make or break it in short order.

Load Metric
    What's ironic is one of the few practical uses for Bitcoin is skirting the banking laws to deposit to online gambling sites.

Along the way players noticed the better gamble was the chips themselves.

Nope, not talking about 10 points. You're either in an uptrend or a downtrend. See where or if the recovery fails and continues down. That was your concern.

Yeah, if it holds $2750 or whatever you're still in an uptrend

You're gonna see a big shadow end of day on Litecoin. That shadow will be a stick looking thing on your chart. Instead of a solid green bar. It closes maybe $39/40. Maybe...
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-17-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Load Metric
    What's ironic is one of the few practical uses for Bitcoin is skirting the banking laws to deposit to online gambling sites.

Along the way players noticed the better gamble was the chips themselves.
    There is no doubt about that!

Also notice ETC keeps inching up now $20+, may be the new lil pump, have to keep eye on it.

They are running out of top "reputable" coins that had room to pump so the swing back round will come, rinse repeat. Thing about LTC that's mainly ALL China! Seen them pump several markets and within 18-24 months dump.

So I dumped $10k into ETC and in an hour I am up $400 lol Now the question is when to jump this pump...will update

Now up $540....
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 06-17-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Load Metric
    Singaporean Dollar Tokenized Through Ethereum’s Blockchain by the Monetary Authority of Singapore
    http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/06/07...rity-Singapore

Is this a separate or private etherium blockchain?

Who binks the revenue from transactions? Again, is this a private etherium chain?

Fiat: Shells --> paper ---> digital tokens
    It's happening

I am astounded this isn't front page stuff. Aside from some libertarian nonsense Bitcoin et al only has value relative to fiat.

How does Visa & MasterCard and other transaction processors feel about this?

Lol, "The Flippening"

Load Metric
    Honestly don't have time to research but have seen a handful of new coins come out claiming they "run" an ethereum chain, perhaps stating they use their tech so...

That night I threw $10k at ETC made me $1500 in hours! Then dumped into LTC and made huge for two days and now saw a pull back sub $50. It seems the evening to morning hours are best for LTC so sticking on that horse for another day to see where it goes. No point in hold tons of neutral/no gain/loss bitcoin atm.

We'll see, interesting times.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Honestly don't have time to research but have seen a handful of new coins come out claiming they "run" an ethereum chain, perhaps stating they use their tech so...

That night I threw $10k at ETC made me $1500 in hours! Then dumped into LTC and made huge for two days and now saw a pull back sub $50. It seems the evening to morning hours are best for LTC so sticking on that horse for another day to see where it goes. No point in hold tons of neutral/no gain/loss bitcoin atm.

Is ETC Ethereum classic? I just randomly watched a live thing on youtube about it lol. Said it was pure speculation but I'm damn sure not buying Bitcoin where it is at now. I'd rather gamble with something cheap.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Is ETC Ethereum classic? I just randomly watched a live thing on youtube about it lol. Said it was pure speculation but I'm damn sure not buying Bitcoin where it is at now. I'd rather gamble with something cheap.

YES ETC is the original ethereum, the break away is ETH (more expensive). Its not a bad play for $22. Ill jump in and out when the other big 3 are up up and ETC is prime for a lil bump.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

YES ETC is the original ethereum, the break away is ETH (more expensive). Its not a bad play for $22. Ill jump in and out when the other big 3 are up up and ETC is prime for a lil bump.
    Can I just deposit some money and buy as many as I want?

Load Metric
    Bitcoin joke of the day

The first investor in Snapchat explains why the bitcoin rally is just getting started

Oh, Snap

Name:  IMG_0015.GIF
Views: 229
Size:  23.7 KB

Load Metric
    i wonder if ethereum dropped 25% of its value because coinbase is fucking up, or if coinbase is fucking up because ethereum dropped 25% of its value.

also real talk if you want to get rich, short ethereum every.. fucking.. time vice runs another article about how its so nexteenth level.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    AMD Ryzen Threadripper - wow

Load Metric
    AMD Ryzen Threadripper - wow

honestly its an impressive piece of gear but i question how significant its going to be.

simply put; its focused on the 'gaming' market so far but from what i can tell, the lions share of all gaming computational power takes place on the GPU, not CPU.

that said, certainly intrigued.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information