Page 139 of 420 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 8387

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    Yeah, I don't want to be an alarmist, but anyone holding Bitcoin for short-term investments should sell. It will be back up, but the last few days appear to be the plateau before a dive.

However, it's a good opportunity to re-buy several hundred dollars lower in a month or two and then watch it go back up.
    If only Druff read his forum. Taking possession of big BTC now. Either way it'll bring the hits. That's the important thing.

I am concerned. It has been stated on the webz that usually the SEC gives the filing party a chance to amend their submission. They don't outright reject them. This shit has been going on for 3 or 4 years with the Winkelvii. They again amended their filing as late as Jan 20.

They are running this out to the end this time. Even a no decision is a win. At least one of the SEC decision makers is friendly to FinTech. Ughh.

Again I'm concerned. Bitcoin being officially donkdown is a core value for PFA. It is a belief together with the importance of smoking brisket that has kept the lights on.

I am starting to waffle on my guess about the outcome and I don't like myself right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    Yeah, I don't want to be an alarmist, but anyone holding Bitcoin for short-term investments should sell. It will be back up, but the last few days appear to be the plateau before a dive.

However, it's a good opportunity to re-buy several hundred dollars lower in a month or two and then watch it go back up.
    If only Druff read his forum. Taking possession of big BTC now. Either way it'll bring the hits. That's the important thing.

I am concerned. It has been stated on the webz that usually the SEC gives the filing party a chance to amend their submission. They don't outright reject them. This shit has been going on for 3 or 4 years with the Winkelvii. They again amended their filing as late as Jan 20.

They are running this out to the end this time. Even a no decision is a win. At least one of the SEC decision makers is friendly to FinTech. Ughh.

Again I'm concerned. Bitcoin being officially donkdown is a core value for PFA. It is a belief together with the importance of smoking brisket that has kept the lights on.

I am starting to waffle on my guess about the outcome and I don't like myself right now.
    FinTech has an incredible future, regardless. Bitcoin, specifically, probably has shitty future. It's the Netscape Navigator of crytocurrency, only its infancy has been soiled with associations with drugs and prostitution.

I don't want to speak with a joint in my hand, but the idea that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme only speaks to the fact that every modern currency is a Ponzi scheme, capable of causing or becoming a bubble.

It's like making the distinction between a cult and a religion. Bitcoin is still a cult, but it's starting to grow and at one point, it will be too big and acceptable to be a cult, so people will treat it like a religion - only, when Bitcoin becomes a religion, there won't be tax exemptions.

Comments

unchainedghost: I dig it

Sanlmar: Props for the negativity and not being a BTC lovin bot

Load Metric
    Drilling
    Just saw $1160
    New low
    I just happened to be inspired to be in a trading room like Tradeview when BTC drilled to $1160. I was interested to take the temperature of the traders.

It was a rinse by somebody to shake out the weak hands and it worked. The panic and nonsense was beautiful to read. If I was trading I woulda insta bought the capitulation just cause the contrarian play is usually right.

Which just further bolsters my Brexit-like contrarian vision of the outcome. I'm in pain with what I think I am seeing.

Our boy Druff was oblivious that he was playing in traffic but he not only may make it to the other side of the street alive in this game of Frogger but he may bink huge.

Normally, you sell the news but Bitcoin and its disciples are too stupid to know the rules. You can't beat stupidity in the markets.

Be interesting if Druff posts his play here for the sweat but that prolly ain't happening. Good luck kid.

Load Metric
    Drilling
    Just saw $1160
    New low
    I just happened to be inspired to be in a trading room like Tradeview when BTC drilled to $1160. I was interested to take the temperature of the traders.

It was a rinse by somebody to shake out the weak hands and it worked. The panic and nonsense was beautiful to read. If I was trading I woulda insta bought the capitulation just cause the contrarian play is usually right.

Which just further bolsters my Brexit-like contrarian vision of the outcome. I'm in pain with what I think I am seeing.

Our boy Druff was oblivious that he was playing in traffic but he not only may make it to the other side of the street alive in this game of Frogger but he may bink huge.

Normally, you sell the news but Bitcoin and its disciples are too stupid to know the rules. You can't beat stupidity in the markets.

Be interesting if Druff posts his play here for the sweat but that prolly ain't happening. Good luck kid.
    Druff has mentioned before that he holds bitcoin to have enough digital cash-on-hand that he can immediately rebuy if he runs bad at a game that is still exploitable. So, he probably doesn't have the luxury to play around trading bitcoin, as he may miss an opportunity to make 100% on the bitcoin he's holding by quickly reloading at a juicy game. So, he has to bear the risk of taking hits to the value of his bitcoin holdings to operate his business.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 03-08-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Moment of truth

$1161

Test of $1160.

No problem
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-08-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    These are the signs you need to look for to know when to cashout:
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/07/bitco...y-analyst.html

Load Metric
    Moment of truth

$1161

Test of $1160.

No problem

For the chart trader, am I wrong that 6 months ago, btc was almost always rising or falling inverse to market as a hedge. Global markets fell, btc rose, and vice versa. Past 3-4 months, it's feels like it's been moving in same direction as markets. Am I incorrect?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Moment of truth

$1161

Test of $1160.

No problem

For the chart trader, am I wrong that 6 months ago, btc was almost always rising or falling inverse to market as a hedge. Global markets fell, btc rose, and vice versa. Past 3-4 months, it's feels like it's been moving in same direction as markets. Am I incorrect?
    I never saw a correlation except to US dollar vs yuan. As yuan fell BTC went up. That is all over now as China cracked down.

Little bit of negative news past 48 hours that China may keep up restrictions on their exchanges.

$1160 again. Line in the sand

It failed. New leg down. Gotta find a new low.

Traders spoofing big fake buy orders.

Bitcoin dives after China's 3 biggest exchanges say they'll keep blocking withdrawals

What a great battle of news etc. like watching a football game

Comments

BCR: Thx. This is why you consult chart guy. I must have simply been seeing shadows.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-08-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Experts said a number of other factors could help boost bitcoin this year. These include:

The expected approval of a bitcoin-based exchange traded fund created by Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss. This could lead to a "flood of institutional funds" entering the market, according to Thomas Glucksmann, head of marketing at cryptocurrency trading platform Gatecoin.

Japan has recently passed a bill that deems digital currencies as similar to fiat money and can be used as methods of payments, which could further the credibility to the cryptocurrency, which was once seen as just a means to buy illegal drugs

uh huh.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    CNBC is a trusted source for financial info-tainment

My shift is almost over. Chinese will be back at it tonight. Should be fun

Cheers

Load Metric
    i cant help but notice that there has never been a mainstream media article about bitcoins where 'industry experts' successfully predicted one of the many btc meltdowns.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

Cheers
    these fuckers are the nut fucking low...they are the sell signal always...just a bunch of puppets manipulated by wall street/hedgies...

Load Metric
    They r going below 1100 b4 radio.

http://www.coindesk.com/one-bitcoins...-etf-decision/

Im sick of this shit.. Druff hopefully u have the card! You could have locked yourself in at 1250. U would just have a generic looking card with 10k on it. LOlL

Learn the game Tomato Head.

Load Metric

Cheers

bs they r blocking tmmlk's at 3 places.. This shit is about to dip..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i cant help but notice that there has never been a mainstream media article about bitcoins where 'industry experts' successfully predicted one of the many btc meltdowns.
    Sounds like your predictions.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BITCOIN BACK

$1281 ATM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    BITCOIN BACK

$1281 ATM
    If SEC announcement doesn't happen in the next 4 hours you're going to need to see a physician

Load Metric
    Inspired by the Academy Awards, Sonatine has prepared 2 envelopes.

Load Metric
    Boom

Load Metric
    Wtf just happened? Btc was $1260 when I woke up. Just checked. $1085 on preev , $995 on my coinbase app. Both fluctuating wildly.

Thread Information