Thread: Does PFA need a Red Neck poster

Load Metric

Does PFA need a Red Neck poster

Now that Racist Tim and RawWolf don't post here anymore what is the consensus for acquiring an official Red Neck poster

not sure if Pikachar qualifies
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    We have one already.

You
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    What do you classify a drunken, republican plumber who idolizes Ric Flair and Bob Barker?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What happened to RACIST TIM, anyway?

As I recall, he kinda vanished right around the time I had my blow-up with Micon in 2011.

Probably wasn't related to that, but that was the last time I remember seeing him on any forum.

Strange how some people go from being very regular posters to abruptly disappearing forever.

Like remember ckspinner on NWP? That Canuck was like the most frequent poster on the site for a long period of time, and then he just vanished abruptly.

Never understood when that sort of thing happened. I can totally get people having life changes that decrease their time for forums, but how can you go from like 15 posts per day to zero for the next five years?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As I recall, he kinda vanished right around the time I had my blow-up with Micon in 2011.

Probably wasn't related to that, but that was the last time I remember seeing him on any forum.

Strange how some people go from being very regular posters to abruptly disappearing forever.

Like remember ckspinner on NWP? That Canuck was like the most frequent poster on the site for a long period of time, and then he just vanished abruptly.

Never understood when that sort of thing happened. I can totally get people having life changes that decrease their time for forums, but how can you go from like 15 posts per day to zero for the next five years?

I thought Tim was shortbus here for some reason. Didn't he get pissed off during the Jasep disaster and said he was out of here. I could easily be wrong but that was my understanding of how things went.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post

I thought Tim was shortbus here for some reason. Didn't he get pissed off during the Jasep disaster and said he was out of here. I could easily be wrong but that was my understanding of how things went.
    If that's shortbuspoker, they had very different personalities. I guess it's possible, though. I don't know who shortbuspoker was on NWP/DD.

Yes, shortbuspoker left because of the Jasep thing. He first left in protest because he felt I wasn't being fair to Jasep by allowing the initial quesitoning/accusations to stand. Then, when he realized Jasep was guilty, he was so disappointed in the whole situation that he just seemed to leave these forums and not return.

From what I hear, he's actually a nice guy in real life and the Jasep thing kinda shook his confidence in the community he was part of. Or something like that.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I thought he said that he was Racist Tim on VPR but I am not 100% sure that I am correct.

Load Metric
    I feel like we have at least 10 of these people already.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
    I thought he said that he was Racist Tim on VPR but I am not 100% sure that I am correct.
    Yes shortbuspoker = Racist Tim.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    What do you classify a drunken, republican plumber who idolizes Ric Flair and Bob Barker?
    I ordered a $70 bottle of win last night at dinner pal, so if that qualifies as a drunken plumber then so be it. The plumbing business is quite good since you alluded to it, so much so I rounded up my $230 check to $300 because the waitress had a nice set of tits.

Load Metric
    hoser already posts here. under an alias tho

Load Metric

If that's shortbuspoker, they had very different personalities. I guess it's possible, though. I don't know who shortbuspoker was on NWP/DD.
    shortbus = racist tim.

Load Metric
    Holler !

Load Metric
    We used to have these get gatherings in southern Indiana but not many nowadays. I try to keep my red below the collar. I miss the old days.

Thread Information