Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Magic Johnson's flaming gay son add evidence to Magic himself being bi?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Does Magic Johnson's flaming gay son add evidence to Magic himself being bi?

Magic Johnson's 20-year-old son isn't just gay... he's flaming so much that you feel like there's a fire hazard wherever he goes.

Magic Johnson really came out and said that he loves and supports his son. That's obviously the right thing for him to do: http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...dgers/2053215/

But more interesting to me is the fact that Magic himself was suspected of being bisexual back when he contracted HIV in the early '90s.

This is because it's MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more likely to contract HIV through gay sex than hetero sex, and I didn't see Magic to likely be an intravenous drug user.

I always personally believed that Magic had sex with men, and contracted HIV from one of them.

I also personally believe that homosexuality and bisexuality is somewhat hereditary. Clearly there are gay children of completely straight parents, but I think a guy with gay/bi tendencies is more likely to have a gay/bi son than a straight man is.

Before you accuse me of being homophobic, keep in mind that I am taking a position long held by the gay community -- that their sexual preference is ingrained from birth, and not a "choice".

I do believe that sexual preference can also be influenced by environmental factors, but I don't think a guy who was born completely gay could ever be straight, nor do I think a guy who was born completely straight could ever turn gay. I think it's the marginal "in the middle" cases where environmental and social factors can take hold and push the person one way or the other.

I think the fact that Magic's son is gay is not a coincidence. He probably takes somewhat after his dad.

Load Metric

fag boy couldn't even make the girls basketball team
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    I wonder if Ben will be as bi-curious as Druff makes himself out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I wonder if Ben will be as bi-curious as Druff makes himself out to be.
    I'm curious what about me seems bi-curious to you.

And do you not think I have a point with my original messages? Are you one of those people who believes being gay is purely a choice? If not, how do you think people are "born gay"? You think that has nothing to do with genetics?

Banned
    Load Metric
    The cause of homosexuality is thought to be a combination of biological and environmental factors, but there is no scientific consensus. This isn't the sort of thing anyone can have a valid "opinion" on, it's like having an opinion on how dark matter works. All we can say with any degree of certainty is that it's probably not a choice.

Jr's orientation isn't evidence of much of anything. Even if homosexuality were 100% hereditary, it would probably be a recessive trait, and it doesn't mean that the parents have to exhibit it. If that were the case, gays probably wouldn't exist anymore since they don't procreate much.

While it is true that gay men are at much higher risk for contracting HIV, consider the fact that Magic Johnson was a professional athlete, and a superstar at that. If he was banging thousands of women over the course of his career, he's at much higher risk to catch it than your average straight man. And for whatever it's worth, blacks account for almost half of HIV contractions (in the United States), though I'm not sure the reason for that. I doubt it's because they're having tons of gay sex. Maybe they're more susceptible to catching it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I also personally believe that homosexuality and bisexuality is somewhat hereditary. Clearly there are gay children of completely straight parents, but I think a guy with gay/bi tendencies is more likely to have a gay/bi son than a straight man is.
    Ive seen absolutely zero evidence to support either one of the assertions here, and Ive been around fags of all shapes and sizes pretty much my entire life (showbiz).

100% do not consider your opinion homophobic or even offensive, I just have seen nothing whatsoever to indicate it has a basis in fact.

Id say open, gentle, non-judgemental people tend to have children that are more open to sexual exploration, and Id say that the nature of those people tend to also make them more open to sexual exploration, but Id stop well short of saying its an influential factor as much as one that suppresses inhibition.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    unlike women, men would never choose to be gay

magic has always set off my gaydar...more of a DL vibe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    The cause of homosexuality is thought to be a combination of biological and environmental factors, but there is no scientific consensus. This isn't the sort of thing anyone can have a valid "opinion" on, it's like having an opinion on how dark matter works. All we can say with any degree of certainty is that it's probably not a choice.

Jr's orientation isn't evidence of much of anything. Even if homosexuality were 100% hereditary, it would probably be a recessive trait, and it doesn't mean that the parents have to exhibit it. If that were the case, gays probably wouldn't exist anymore since they don't procreate much.

While it is true that gay men are at much higher risk for contracting HIV, consider the fact that Magic Johnson was a professional athlete, and a superstar at that. If he was banging thousands of women over the course of his career, he's at much higher risk to catch it than your average straight man. And for whatever it's worth, blacks account for almost half of HIV contractions (in the United States), though I'm not sure the reason for that. I doubt it's because they're having tons of gay sex. Maybe they're more susceptible to catching it.
    Same reason it runs rampant through Thailand, them motherfuckers hate using condoms.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I was thinking more along the lines of physiological differences.

Load Metric
    Yes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

So you think you were born with an insatiable hunger for cock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Yes.
    Game, Blouses.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

So you think you were born with an insatiable hunger for cock?
    no, but i would consider myself open minded, especially with sex

let me break it down with you. I always feel like having sex with women, get hard at looking at sexy women, even at some aesthetically challenged ones too...but never with men

with men, i have to be really turned on, its totally impulsive act, and i can go on for months where i dont get the urge to suck cock, or fuck asian ass.

im different to my gay/bi friends who comment when a good looking guy walks by, where im indifferent, they also have relationships with men, whereas that idea sort of repulses me

Load Metric
    Yeah, sucking a cock is all well and good but when the guy wants to hang out after talking sports, that's fucking gay

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

"Where's a greats place to get AIDS?"

prison

"Where do blacks like going?"

prison
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Cubic Zirconia Lobster macaroni's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'd listen to SONATINE. He posts predominantly on a site where GaySex and a guy that can suck his own cock run rampant.

Load Metric
    Any dude who gets AIDS is immediately on the "probably gay/bi" list. It is very hard for a man to contract AIDS from a woman through oral (either give or receive) or vaginal sex.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Any dude who gets AIDS is immediately on the "probably gay/bi" list. It is very hard for a man to contract AIDS from a woman through oral (either give or receive) or vaginal sex.
    or blood transfusion or sharing needles, but your overall assertion is correct. Men don't get aids from women.

Load Metric
    This thread is descending into hardcore honky ignorance at an alarming rate.

There is nothing intrinsic in gender that improves/degrades HIV transmission rates.

Vaginal sex is relatively low risk, providing there is a minimum of physical trauma to the walls of the vagina.

Pop some groupie in the shitter with no condom and all bets are off. Whether the catcher is a Haitian trannie IV drug user or Taylor Swift, if they have HIV, you have problems my friend.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    This thread is descending into hardcore honky ignorance at an alarming rate.

There is nothing intrinsic in gender that improves/degrades HIV transmission rates.

Vaginal sex is relatively low risk, providing there is a minimum of physical trauma to the walls of the vagina.

Pop some groupie in the shitter with no condom and all bets are off. Whether the catcher is a Haitian trannie IV drug user or Taylor Swift, if they have HIV, you have problems my friend.
    That's why I said "oral or vaginal."

And there is something intrinsic in gender that makes HIV transmission rates different. The woman does not leave any bodily fluid to be absorbed through the dude's mucous membranes. The dude leaves his semen in the vagina. A woman can get HIV from sex with a dude fairly easily if he is HIV+. It's harder for an HIV+ woman to transmit to a man.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information