Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best way to ship weed

Load Metric
    Do they not have weed in Ireland?

Load Metric
    As long as it is vacuum sealed, you'll be ok with any of the shipping methods suggested most likely. The worst customs countries at the moment are Australia, Canada, Singapore, and Sweden to send. Many countries are an issue to receive from. So if you're American, your chance of success is very high.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    As long as it is vacuum sealed, you'll be ok with any of the shipping methods suggested most likely. The worst customs countries at the moment are Australia, Canada, Singapore, and Sweden to send. Many countries are an issue to receive from. So if you're American, your chance of success is very high.
    I think you have to include the US as high risk destination. A number of sites I frequent will not even ship to the US

Load Metric
    vacuum seal it, sanitize the room & the package

vacuum seal it again & send regular mail

if it was a larger amount i would have your buddy mark "return to sender" on the package and keep it unopened near his front door for a couple days

you can't even imagine the amount of drugs that are sent through the mail on a daily basis

unless you are extremely unlucky, or do something stupid, you'll be fine
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 03-25-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I think you have to include the US as high risk destination. A number of sites I frequent will not even ship to the US

I didn't include the US because he's sending, and I assume American. America isn't as tough as the countries I listed. A lot of it is zip code dependent as far as where gets hit in the US. Countries are way more vigilant about what comes in, rather than what goes out. Receiving in America, anything from Thailand, Russia, any Islamic country, Mexico, most South American countries will be under heavy scrutiny.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    tell him silk road >---- bitcoins

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyErnie View Post

Honestly dude, it is pretty fuckin faggot to joke about someone gettin the bust. It is code amongst men...
    this and pot should be as legal as alcohol is.

On the same point as you about legalization. Since I have been prescribed certain strains my lifetime migraines have ceased compared to the constant take of Imitrex and spotty relief. Some try to knock mj as a migraine reducer but I am thoroughly grateful for what is has done to my ailment. Feel rejuvinated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

Would it not be easier and cheaper to just buy local.

Load Metric
    Sending illegal stuff in the mail seems like a bad idea to me. Aren't the laws with regards to misusing the postal service pretty draconian? The risk, however small, is outweighed by the repercussions if caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

Would it not be easier and cheaper to just buy local.
    I'm sure you can find some if you know the right local but Ireland for the most part is not rife with weed.

Load Metric
    The worst customs boundaries to cross in the world, are right here in America. Where you got this information concerns me, although it may be fairly accurate, do not be mistaken. We in the U.S spend billions on border security, yes sniffing outgoing mail as well, very sophisticated machines everything zips on through, many layers. Literally tons of money in budgets for both outgoing/incoming mail/sweeps/searchs etc. Country or origin is big. Doubt Ireland is high on that list, but it is still flirting with disaster. Post 9/11 they don't play with movement of anything into/out of the country.

Having said that, I agree with the above posters who said can't you just find a bag of herb locally. Go to the local bar, wet the whistle, and amazingly once peoples inhibitions began to lax, you might be surprised with how easy it is to find a bag of herb. Without having to fight a legal case or spend any time in a Federal Penitentiary.

On a lighter note, bahhahahahahha this even has as serious tone as it does. Apparently some of you are not Americans from the reasoning you give, about how the U.S is behind countries like those above.

We are a HIGH VALUE TARGET. We spend more then anyone because we are that, and can. Good luck with sending a stupid half of weed across the world through U.S customs when you could of just went to the bar, had some drinks, and found a long-term hookup in your neighborhood with minimal risk.

Risk/Reward poker folks.
    Last edited by garrett; 03-26-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Federal charges are scurry

Load Metric
    my cousin can get weed in ireland but it's low quality and very expensive, like 50 euro for 3 grams of shit weed .I get high quality weed for a little over 200 an ounce. honestly if the weed in ireland was good he would pay the premium price but it's garbage lol it has fucking seeds in it, i have not seen a seed in a bag of weed in 20 years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    The worst customs boundaries to cross in the world, are right here in America. Where you got this information concerns me, although it may be fairly accurate, do not be mistaken. We in the U.S spend billions on border security, yes sniffing outgoing mail as well, very sophisticated machines everything zips on through, many layers. Literally tons of money in budgets for both outgoing/incoming mail/sweeps/searchs etc. Country or origin is big. Doubt Ireland is high on that list, but it is still flirting with disaster. Post 9/11 they don't play with movement of anything into/out of the country.

Having said that, I agree with the above posters who said can't you just find a bag of herb locally. Go to the local bar, wet the whistle, and amazingly once peoples inhibitions began to lax, you might be surprised with how easy it is to find a bag of herb. Without having to fight a legal case or spend any time in a Federal Penitentiary.

On a lighter note, bahhahahahahha this even has as serious tone as it does. Apparently some of you are not Americans from the reasoning you give, about how the U.S is behind countries like those above.

We are a HIGH VALUE TARGET. We spend more then anyone because we are that, and can. Good luck with sending a stupid half of weed across the world through U.S customs when you could of just went to the bar, had some drinks, and found a long-term hookup in your neighborhood with minimal risk.

Risk/Reward poker folks.
    What I wrote comes from, hypothetically, speaking weekly to dozens of people who ship contraband into, and out of the United States.

Every person has who even an ounce of knowledge on the subject will tell you that Australia is easily the worst customs country in regards to the industrialized affluent world. Hypothetically, many people know down to exact percentages, with huge sample sizes, what percentage of what they send will make it through to each destination. A package sent from the US or Europe to Canada has about a 80% success rate of arriving at it's destination. A package sent into the US has about a 97% success rate on average, assuming it isn't sent from a hot spot. Most business is done through re-mailers. Something will move from a hot spot to a Euro country, and be reshipped to the US, with a very high success rate. To Australia, it was at one point like 30%, before most quit bothering to attempt it because it was so futile. Hence the price of contraband in Australia being absurdly high.

I am not speaking of penalties. I'd far rather be caught in Canada rather than the US as their laws are far less draconian. I am simply speaking of percentages of a package getting from A to B without it being intercepted.

Load Metric
    Well that may make sense. Are those %'s based on shipments that all included illegal products?

The U.S also has many more entry points, I would imagine quite a bit larger then Australia. They could reasonably focus more effort on fewer points then would be possible given the movement through many more points in the U.S., much larger grid than an Australia.

So the difference all be it big (not sure the sample size), the sheer amount of entry points in the U.S as opposed to Australia may have something to do with those numbers as well.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Risk/Reward poker folks.
    What I wrote comes from, hypothetically, speaking weekly to dozens of people who ship contraband into, and out of the United States.

Every person has who even an ounce of knowledge on the subject will tell you that Australia is easily the worst customs country in regards to the industrialized affluent world. Hypothetically, many people know down to exact percentages, with huge sample sizes, what percentage of what they send will make it through to each destination. A package sent from the US or Europe to Canada has about a 80% success rate of arriving at it's destination. A package sent into the US has about a 97% success rate on average, assuming it isn't sent from a hot spot. Most business is done through re-mailers. Something will move from a hot spot to a Euro country, and be reshipped to the US, with a very high success rate. To Australia, it was at one point like 30%, before most quit bothering to attempt it because it was so futile. Hence the price of contraband in Australia being absurdly high.

I am not speaking of penalties. I'd far rather be caught in Canada rather than the US as their laws are far less draconian. I am simply speaking of percentages of a package getting from A to B without it being intercepted.
    Do you know by what methods Australia intercepts most of the contraband?

Load Metric
    "Well that may make sense. Are those %'s based on shipments that all included illegal products?"

What do you think? Only 30% of legitimate parcels were getting into Australia......

On the plus side; your grammar is improving.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by marke2601 View Post
    "Well that may make sense. Are those %'s based on shipments that all included illegal products?"

What do you think? Only 30% of legitimate parcels were getting into Australia......

On the plus side; your grammar is improving.
    Counterfeit goods, there are others or I wouldn't have asked. Guess I should have just said drugs.

Load Metric
    best way would be to not do it. your asking for trouble dude

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    eh shipper has almost 0 risk. Fake name/return address and once he drops it off he's gone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    eh shipper has almost 0 risk. Fake name/return address and once he drops it off he's gone
    im just saying, to be safe just dont do it.

that was my point.

Thread Information