Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The LETS OUT GARRETT THREAD brought to you by Geta$take mining company

Load Metric
    LOL and Im the Badguy?? I called this Trailor Park trash out a week ago in the Ncaa Rail thread. Druff u r slipping my friend. That whore has a hold of u. Free Miri!! If u didnt no this guy was a pos free rolling faggot you should shut this site down.

Load Metric
    bizzerk won, who the f is it. Has to be searless, I know it is. Yea, your probably right. Fk this fool well nab him watch. Send him an email ask all the info, lol good idea. gooogle, Aha we get a hit, hes in our database perfect. Send him an email like U.S players can play on poker stars ask rel name, ha ha ha we got him etc.

I fill it out, they real name and all, and they post up all the dirt they can find linked nicely to my real name. I am thinking cool story, if you would have just asked we could have had a normal conversation about it.

The underhandedness of this whole deal is the real problem. As well as getting a do not stake apparently with a date of March,20 something 2013. Seriously, it's mind-boggling these retards felt the need even. When they contacted ME. Why they felt the need I do not know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    408Mike interesting because that is the most foreign name to me. Him and his minnions apparently in the "honorable and noble" world of staking they function within, apparently use very similar tactics to getting peoples information, that a hacker would.

Apparently 408mike runs with a really deep crew, Id be careful man. Apparently the Navy SEALS wanted him but he passed because he wanted to get into linguistics. Dude basically was a founding member of Netflix but they cut him loose because it was cheaper than paying him for his ideas. Kids a survivor bro. Lives off cakemix. Keeps pet spiders bro.

Fucks lunch meat, bro.

You dont wanna mess with the 408mike mon. Kids 8 feet tall mon, not counting his hair mon.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    bizzerk won, who the f is it. Has to be searless, I know it is. Yea, your probably right. Fk this fool well nab him watch. Send him an email ask all the info, lol good idea. gooogle, Aha we get a hit, hes in our database perfect. Send him an email like U.S players can play on poker stars ask rel name, ha ha ha we got him etc.

I fill it out, they real name and all, and they post up all the dirt they can find linked nicely to my real name. I am thinking cool story, if you would have just asked we could have had a normal conversation about it.

The underhandedness of this whole deal is the real problem. As well as getting a do not stake apparently with a date of March,20 something 2013. Seriously, it's mind-boggling these retards felt the need even. When they contacted ME. Why they felt the need I do not know.

So you're saying that Bubbles or some other PFA user is an administrator at GetStaked, and used their position in the business to humiliate you because you won a freeroll.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    408Mike interesting because that is the most foreign name to me. Him and his minnions apparently in the "honorable and noble" world of staking they function within, apparently use very similar tactics to getting peoples information, that a hacker would.

Apparently 408mike runs with a really deep crew, Id be careful man. Apparently the Navy SEALS wanted him but he passed because he wanted to get into linguistics. Dude basically was a founding member of Netflix but they cut him loose because it was cheaper than paying him for his ideas. Kids a survivor bro. Lives off cakemix. Keeps pet spiders bro.

Fucks lunch meat, bro.

You dont wanna mess with the 408mike mon. Kids 8 feet tall mon, not counting his hair mon.
    Let's make this real fkn clear, save it. I didnt start this, im now just reacting to it. Save your b.s forum trollin antics for someone else.

Load Metric

Fucks lunch meat, bro.

Let's make this real fkn clear, save it. I didnt start this, im now just reacting to it. Save your b.s forum trollin antics for someone else.

Load Metric

Fucks lunch meat, bro.

I shant.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: stylish brevity rep

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Two things we know about you, according to what you've posted here. One, you were willing to give all your personal info to an unknown entity, simply because they asked. Two, you started this thread and gave pretty much all that info to anybody else who's looking, certainly enough info to find out absolutely anything about you there is to know.

You are going to want to fix those life-leaks.

Load Metric

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

So you're saying that Bubbles or some other PFA user is an administrator at GetStaked, and used their position in the business to humiliate you because you won a freeroll.
    I feel like I am doing an interview, had this thread never been bumped. On I would guess your most trafficked night, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Interest timing that you wait to now to air your opinion.

I never said I was humiliated, far from it buddy. Its comical if you read thoroughly to me, I said they tried to villify me. Its all dumb stuff. The most recent one is 2009. Why now, why less then 12 hours form winning that freeroll? Thats the only relationship I am making. And yes I am 100% confident it came from a member here. Not Dan Druff! A user who lurks/functions here though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Two things we know about you, according to what you've posted here. One, you were willing to give all your personal info to an unknown entity, simply because they asked. Two, you started this thread and gave pretty much all that info to anybody else who's looking, certainly enough info to find out absolutely anything about you there is to know.

On the latter part, that was my attempt to spearhead it, assuming people were talking about it anyway, seeing as I got a random PM from a bubbles that went something like "you rolled on a stake didn't you", i was like huh who are you, so random. It was clear to me something was going on, and that PM helped me piece much of it together. So I threw it out there, so no one would play the predictable telephone game.

Load Metric

I feel like I am doing an interview, had this thread never been bumped. On I would guess your most trafficked night, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Interest timing that you wait to now to air your opinion.

I never said I was humiliated, far from it buddy. Its comical if you read thoroughly to me, I said they tried to villify me. Its all dumb stuff. The most recent one is 2009. Why now, why less then 12 hours form winning that freeroll? Thats the only relationship I am making. And yes I am 100% confident it came from a member here. Not Dan Druff! A user who lurks/functions here though.
    Plz return the free roll money to my Paypal acct PeterYEBBadguy@hotmail.com and I will not prank your family tonight. Thank You..

Load Metric

So you're saying that Bubbles or some other PFA user is an administrator at GetStaked, and used their position in the business to humiliate you because they wanted to know if you were searless and if not who the f this is

fyp

Banned
    Load Metric

That time the question was rhetorical, to demonstrate how paranoid and insane this all sounds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I agree, I have to work on some things. I am too trusting at times, assuming most have good intentions.I'll add that to the list of life-leaks I need to work on, thanks.

Load Metric
    So I figured I would make it fun, since apparently something really sketchy is going around here..

Little back story. So a few days ago when I joined this site, I got a very random email from a staking site called "Geta$take", it was an application asking for all my real info, but really found it odd because, I haven't played online poker in years. I did recognize the site name. So this was very random. I fill out the crap see what happens, use the name i used here bizzerk, and thinking in full trust this is something sensitive I am filling out (LOL) I included my real name when asked.

Fast forward to today. I get an email/PM from some BUBBLES, who says "you rolled on some sites didn't you", I was like what. Very random, but I remembered the Geta$take application, somehow these people who wanted to figure me out, got my email in their database the same time I joined this site. Then sent me a "Geta$take" application asking my real name and all my previous info. To do this very thing obviously. Just mining for dirt. Con-artist Geta$stake if you would have just asked me whoever is behind this, which at this point I have to believe it is bubbles, i would of told you. Wasn't a need to do some overly shady underhanded angle shoot to get me too fill out my real info.

Well, bubbles just links me too that application interestingly. I am now thinking huh, so now it all makes sense. Somehow this whole entire Geta$take application and everything came from here.

It is also nicely linked with like everything they could find, I will forewarn you I have made mistake sin life, I am not perfect, but they arent very big, read away make you're own conclusions. Unfortunately this is where the excitement ends. These sites vilified me then, but I am particularly mad that now this group here did this. Why, the timing is so off. I didn't find them, they found me. They contacted me, they emailed me.

Obviously just to get my real name and my real information, then the trash and post it all up nice and neat on the internet. So google searches will cue it. Total low blow.

The excitement is over, this is all that exists. What was really dirty is how this site Geta$take even got my info in the first place from here.

So that is the dirt, that is all their is after, but you have it all now. You want to ban me go ahead, I wasn't here for any of that. Obviously a few paranoid schizophrenics here so I will help them sleep easy tonight ban me if you choose.

Brought to you by the con-artist Geta$take.com

(They did such a neat job too)

con-artists Geta$take

http://www.getastake.com/forum/showt...095#post181095
    Just read this again, I wrote this on the fly when it all happened. To be fair, I don't necessarily think this site had anything to do with it, I think it was obviously me stepping into the middle of a battle not realizing it, and possibly being confused for being someone initially I wasnt. In trying to figure that out, I came came up.I can see how it went a few different ways, but the sending me a staking app to get all my info in 2013 and then posting it to that site, irked me, As it played out could of been some paranoia and confusion on my part.

aPologies pfa

Load Metric
    gonna need you to pipe down fag.

Load Metric
    So I figured I would make it fun, since apparently something really sketchy is going around here..

Little back story. So a few days ago when I joined this site, I got a very random email from a staking site called "Geta$take", it was an application asking for all my real info, but really found it odd because, I haven't played online poker in years. I did recognize the site name. So this was very random. I fill out the crap see what happens, use the name i used here bizzerk, and thinking in full trust this is something sensitive I am filling out (LOL) I included my real name when asked.

Fast forward to today. I get an email/PM from some BUBBLES, who says "you rolled on some sites didn't you", I was like what. Very random, but I remembered the Geta$take application, somehow these people who wanted to figure me out, got my email in their database the same time I joined this site. Then sent me a "Geta$take" application asking my real name and all my previous info. To do this very thing obviously. Just mining for dirt. Con-artist Geta$stake if you would have just asked me whoever is behind this, which at this point I have to believe it is bubbles, i would of told you. Wasn't a need to do some overly shady underhanded angle shoot to get me too fill out my real info.

Well, bubbles just links me too that application interestingly. I am now thinking huh, so now it all makes sense. Somehow this whole entire Geta$take application and everything came from here.

It is also nicely linked with like everything they could find, I will forewarn you I have made mistake sin life, I am not perfect, but they arent very big, read away make you're own conclusions. Unfortunately this is where the excitement ends. These sites vilified me then, but I am particularly mad that now this group here did this. Why, the timing is so off. I didn't find them, they found me. They contacted me, they emailed me.

Obviously just to get my real name and my real information, then the trash and post it all up nice and neat on the internet. So google searches will cue it. Total low blow.

The excitement is over, this is all that exists. What was really dirty is how this site Geta$take even got my info in the first place from here.

So that is the dirt, that is all their is after, but you have it all now. You want to ban me go ahead, I wasn't here for any of that. Obviously a few paranoid schizophrenics here so I will help them sleep easy tonight ban me if you choose.

Brought to you by the con-artist Geta$take.com

(They did such a neat job too)

con-artists Geta$take

http://www.getastake.com/forum/showt...095#post181095
    Just read this again, I wrote this on the fly when it all happened. To be fair, I don't necessarily think this site had anything to do with it, I think it was obviously me stepping into the middle of a battle not realizing it, and possibly being confused for being someone initially I wasnt. In trying to figure that out, I came came up.I can see how it went a few different ways, but the sending me a staking app to get all my info in 2013 and then posting it to that site, irked me, As it played out could of been some paranoia and confusion on my part.

aPologies pfa
    Only way to clear this up is u need to call into radio.

Load Metric
    (775) 372-8355

Bubbles we are gonna need you to explain your role in this sordid affair. I'm genuinely curious as to the why and how you are involved. Is that staking site yours? Did you send the email tricking this fagtard into giving away his personal info? If so, why? And how much does 408mike pay you to do his dirty work?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Fucks lunch meat, bro.

Thread Information