Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLOL's first ever LOCK! (Mortgage your house)

Gold
    Load Metric
    what is your next pick so I can short that one too?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Next lock: You will make some really good posts in the near future and go on to be a valued and well-liked member of this site
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Next lock: You will make some really good posts in the near future and go on to be a valued and well-liked member of this site
    Your gayness is just swarming. You pimped a stock as a GUARANTEE money maker, it is down over 25% and you give no explanation other than the liquor . You know, I was going to let this go until you came after me on another thread.

I am getting AIDS just responding to you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Your gayness is just swarming. You pimped a stock as a GUARANTEE money maker, it is down over 25% and you give no explanation other than the liquor . You know, I was going to let this go until you came after me on another thread.

Kinda sweet that you knew you would get AIDS by talking to me, but you went ahead and responded to me anyway. very romantic
    TRUMP 2024!

Gold
    Load Metric

I am hoping his next pick is TSLA. Itching to short that pig.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    /end thread.

Load Metric
    Lol, to be fair I had been drinking when I made this thread. And I'm a lightweight.
    Embarrassing.

Not the fact that you had been drinking. The fact that you used that as an excuse for this horrible abortion of a thread.

Banned
    Load Metric
    oh you imp like you've never been drunk with news before

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Despite being a member of DD/PFA for many years now, I have yet to create a thread regarding any sort of lock. That is to say, I have a perfect track record and don't take these things lightly. This is my first, and I recommend begging, borrowing and stealing if you have to in order to buy LENNAR (Ticker: LEN). I picked up 25 shares @ 41.65/shr last week. Today it's up 5% after crushing earnings and I picked up another 100 shares today @ 43.48. Housing stocks are going to crush this year. I like LEN in both the long and short term. Buy it ASAP as possible. It's a LOCK to outperform the S&P.

Mortgage your house to buy this housing stock and let's get rich together. Fuck ETFs and diversification when you can gamble with a single stock.
    Closed at $41.77 Friday. You are finally in the black. Nice call.

Load Metric
    Despite being a member of DD/PFA for many years now, I have yet to create a thread regarding any sort of lock. That is to say, I have a perfect track record and don't take these things lightly. This is my first, and I recommend begging, borrowing and stealing if you have to in order to buy LENNAR (Ticker: LEN). I picked up 25 shares @ 41.65/shr last week. Today it's up 5% after crushing earnings and I picked up another 100 shares today @ 43.48. Housing stocks are going to crush this year. I like LEN in both the long and short term. Buy it ASAP as possible. It's a LOCK to outperform the S&P.

Mortgage your house to buy this housing stock and let's get rich together. Fuck ETFs and diversification when you can gamble with a single stock.
    Closed at $41.77 Friday. You are finally in the black. Nice call.
    Only on the first 25 shares, he's still down on the other 100.

Also: you are now officially never allowed to claim anyone is obsessed with you, ever again. I bet not one other poster remembered this thread and bothered to look up the price, probably not even PLOL himself.

bsession

Comments

PLOL: lol

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    With the exception of Cmoney, it would be interesting to go back and track how many times people have provided the recommendation to "Load Up The Money Truck", and then calculated how much we would have earned had we bet AGAINST that person.

This past fall, I tended to wait until I saw the bets of a few people for NFL, and then bet AGAINST them, for a modest profit.

Comments

Hockey Guy: ShadyJ reverse lock rep.

Load Metric
    To be fair, I haven't made another 'lock' prediction since this thread.

Comments

DRK Star: wasnt trying to single you out.
    TRUMP 2024!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    With the exception of Cmoney, it would be interesting to go back and track how many times people have provided the recommendation to "Load Up The Money Truck", and then calculated how much we would have earned had we bet AGAINST that person.

This past fall, I tended to wait until I saw the bets of a few people for NFL, and then bet AGAINST them, for a modest profit.
    Back in the day Reggiman won a ton. He even documented his new house in detail to prove it. And a ballin chair too.

Load Metric
    Kinda like LEN here. Read PLOL's OP. Love the gap up above old resistance. Very nice chart. Easy to set a sell stop.

But then I noticed the date.... Kid was ahead of his time.

It doesn't have enough juice for me. But it looks like a nice investment. Who's gonna look out for old PLOL? Maybe Lennar!

It is, however, sad to think that PLOL held this through a 25% or more drop. There is a point in all phases of life where you just say "fuck this, I was wrong". Know when to fold 'me. 6% loss is a good starting point.

Buy and hold for dummy's and dollar cost averaging makes me sad. Sure he is back to even but that cash coulda been out on the street workin' it for the kid.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-08-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Load Metric
    Here is my lock call. Keep a real close eye on the market the next day or so. When the market is bearish for 3 hours plus run, it's time to short the market. I plan to short the Q's and the EM's via EEV. I think there is a very good chance we re-test 1740 on the S&P in the next few weeks.

That said, use a tight stop. If the market cracks 1820 on the upside maybe we will see a full on flip but I put that at about 5%.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Here is my lock call. Keep a real close eye on the market the next day or so. When the market is bearish for 3 hours plus run, it's time to short the market. I plan to short the Q's and the EM's via EEV. I think there is a very good chance we re-test 1740 on the S&P in the next few weeks.

That said, use a tight stop. If the market cracks 1820 on the upside maybe we will see a full on flip but I put that at about 5%.
    Yellen speaks this week for the first time. That is what is going to move the markets not the technical bs you are posting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Yellen speaks this week for the first time. That is what is going to move the markets not the technical bs you are posting.
    Sadly this douche bag is half right. Your technicals are "valid" except when this she bitch opens her mouth, when that happens i'm projecting either flattish to rally. She's to much of a passive cunt to actually scare real money, fast money may drive a dip, but overall flat to rally.

Load Metric

Daly's experience with the technicals has shown him that the market is going to do what it's going to do. Yellen will only be a catalyst.. Sometimes "good news" is ignored in a down market and "bad news" is ignored in a good market.

So the question is independent of Yellen. Is the market good or bad? Well, let's look at the charts, shall we?

Load Metric

Well if she comes out and says it's printing press time of course she is going to move the market as the FED chair. But short of something that would cause the technicals of the market to fail I expect the recent mini rebound of the past week and a half to reverse and retest the recent lows or somewhere near them.

I'll risk a 10-20 point move in the S&P to the upside to try and capture a ~60 point move on the S&P to the downside as many times as the market will present it's self. I guess we shall see, but I think SQQQ will hit 64 again and EEV should break through 25 the next time around.

Comments

Sanlmar: Keep your head down & follow through. Lay up.

Load Metric
    Holy shit Lennar at 2k a share

Thread Information