Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a dog overseas

Bronze
    Load Metric

Getting a dog overseas

Im thinking about moving overseas and I have a 2 year old English bulldog which weighs about 70 pounds and is to big to keep in the cabin of a plane any ideas on how to get him overseas?? I cant put him under the plane because all the airlines wont take him cause of his breeds.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Poor little fella. =/

Load Metric
    Besides the logistics of actually getting him there, you need to check out the immigration and quarantine policies of the place you're moving to.

Isolated places like Australia, were certain diseases are nonexistent, can quarantine pets for 3 to 6 months.

Load Metric
    I read somewhere that when Obama was overseas he had a dog.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    You also read lots of sites full of lies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    So true, I read CNN, Huffington Post and every twisted half-truth you have ever spewed.

Kickball Barry, Kickball.

Load Metric

So true, I read CNN, Huffington Post and every twisted half-truth you have ever spewed.

THAT's what you meant? That when Obama was a kid in Indonesia that he ate dog meat? Along with everyone else in that country? I thought you meant that he broke rules to get Bo into other countries. I'm not sure why I expected a non-retarded point out of you.

Are you aware that this site has a search feature? I have linked to the Huffington Post a grand total of zero times.

When I was playing kickball, outside getting exercise and hanging out with my friends, you were sitting alone at your computer making photoshops.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I miss kickball.

Bronze
    Load Metric

THAT's what you meant? That when Obama was a kid in Indonesia that he ate dog meat? Along with everyone else in that country? I thought you meant that he broke rules to get Bo into other countries. I'm not sure why I expected a non-retarded point out of you.

Are you aware that this site has a search feature? I have linked to the Huffington Post a grand total of zero times.

When I was playing kickball, outside getting exercise and hanging out with my friends, you were sitting alone at your computer making photoshops.
    The fact you were playing kickball over the age of 14 says a lot about your psyche. And yes, before you mention it, I was getting drunk while you were hanging out with your friends such as Cleatus and bitcoiner kicking a red rubber ball in a field.

Name:  large_kickball1-081009.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  41.1 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Not to hijack the thread, but if you believe in man made Global Warming, the honorable thing to do is euthanize your dog. I have been told that if everyone euthanized their pets and limited their offspring to 1(one), global warming would vanish. This is a fact I have been told

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Im thinking about moving overseas and I have a 2 year old English bulldog which weighs about 70 pounds and is to big to keep in the cabin of a plane any ideas on how to get him overseas?? I cant put him under the plane because all the airlines wont take him cause of his breeds.

Tough spot.

You should be happy they dont want to put him under the plane. It is hard enough moving any dog overseas as they are most of the time treated like cargo and get extremely stressed out. But bulldogs are probably the worse. If you happened to get delayed on the tarmac in some hot weather it could be really bad. Bulldogs are the worse to transport, as i am sure you know, they have really hard time with the heat. Their man made garbage genetics make it hard for them to breath. They are basically the Danny Devito in the movie twins. I am not knocking the breed, as I actually had one when I was a kid.

Also, of course like DirtyB said there is the whole issue of what country you are moving to. You need to triple check on this. With most government agencies it is a bunch of retarded peons that dont know what they are doing. If they tell you there will be no issues, call four more times to re confirm. The worse thing you can do is get there, and because of shitty information, you cant bring the dog in or they keep him in a cage for 3 months.

GL
    :freelewfather

Load Metric

The next time you sleep with your wife, try not to think about squirrel dicks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but if you believe in man made Global Warming, the honorable thing to do is euthanize your dog. I have been told that if everyone euthanized their pets and limited their offspring to 1(one), global warming would vanish. This is a fact I have been told
    Well then it must be true.

Either that or you're retarded.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    QUOTE=DirtyB;136885]

When I was playing kickball, outside getting exercise and hanging out with my friends, you were sitting alone at your computer making photoshops.[/QUOTE]

this is so funny coming from a fag who sits infront of his computer playing childish vidio games with twelve year olds. kik ball seems like soccer for gimps.
    ill bet you want to try this gay shit too

Name:  zipfy-mini-luge-430[1].jpg
Views: 386
Size:  54.3 KB[
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

this is so funny coming from a fag who sits infront of his computer playing childish vidio games with twelve year olds. kik ball seems like soccer for gimps.
    Says the dork who still reads comic books.

LOL... Too funny.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Tough spot.

You should be happy they dont want to put him under the plane. It is hard enough moving any dog overseas as they are most of the time treated like cargo and get extremely stressed out. But bulldogs are probably the worse. If you happened to get delayed on the tarmac in some hot weather it could be really bad. Bulldogs are the worse to transport, as i am sure you know, they have really hard time with the heat. Their man made garbage genetics make it hard for them to breath. They are basically the Danny Devito in the movie twins. I am not knocking the breed, as I actually had one when I was a kid.

Also, of course like DirtyB said there is the whole issue of what country you are moving to. You need to triple check on this. With most government agencies it is a bunch of retarded peons that dont know what they are doing. If they tell you there will be no issues, call four more times to re confirm. The worse thing you can do is get there, and because of shitty information, you cant bring the dog in or they keep him in a cage for 3 months.

GL
    ty cmoney for the help .... i found that the queen mary 2 cruise line accepts dogs and they have one from New York to England so that prob my best bet. and to all of u who talked about kick ball in this thread well im speechless about that.

Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

LOL... Too funny.

Load Metric

LOL... Too funny.
    yes i like comics and comic artists a lot, looking forward to vancouvers second annual comic con this summer, the last time I checked a photo coppy of one of my Jack Kirby original covers sells for around $25
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-16-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

LOL... Too funny.
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information