Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
I did send it to druff as well as vegas china and an undisclosed but interested third party and sonatine, just because I know he's bored someplace doing fuck all and it might have made 45 seconds a little more interesting. Also Druff has stayed 100% silent/neutral so far as I can tell, though he has in fact send me his address so I can ship the funds. If vegas legitimately wanted the $50 my pm's asking for his address would not have been ignored. Further he would have kept everything discreet instead of plastering the coming's and goings of the disputed napkin shenanigans and you know something else, I just started working again and I am just barely edging out my personal demons so now of all times vegas thinks' it's cute to squeeze and see if I ship him some fresh tasty juice? I don't think so. My thoughts on the matter are closed, unless vegas can produce on his own a compelling argument which clearly explains why he is still owed the funds despite having received compensation and satisfaction and further he'd better give me rock solid assurances that once the money reaches him I will be treated with all of the respect and dignity the rest of the forum enjoys otherwise he can do say and think whatever the fuck he wants but he still ain't getting paid. vegas, if it matters, since that night not once have I run my mouth especially not drunk and especially not bluffing people by throwing imaginary money that I expect will just shut the argument down, I'm sure you picked up on that. I'll be damned if I don't hear "that's not cocaine it's, it's-it's JUST A NAPKIN!" RINGING in my ears each and every single time the mood strikes to be an idiot again. Your video succeeded, you won, you win, I thought a napkin looked like coke and my good judgement told me to shut the fuck up so there's that, perhaps the trolling I endured was cosmic retribution for silencing the only voice I ought ever to listen to anyway, call the $50 off or don't and feed the trolls the choice is yours. perhaps someday we can have a drink about it and have a few laughs you know. either way though, as of 3/4/13 I consider the matter closed and if you do somehow think you can convince me to pay using facts logic and reason I am all ears. I do want to do the right thing hence my asking China to weigh in. China thought that as the crumpled napkin did in fact look suspiciously like a brick of coke I ought to pay and I agree. However you yourself said shutting me up was what you wanted and I take that statement at face value. If you owed me $100 and when you ask how to pay me i say don't worry about it, obviously I am not going to hound you for the money if by chance in the future you piss me off or vice versa. I gave you a first chance/last chance opportunity to receive compensation and you said no thank you. Word is bond, going back on your word is cheap and low rent. I expect better of you to be totally honest, but maybe you and jasep are two cuts of the same leather afterall. Two peas in a pod and what have you....