Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin at all time high

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Also did I seriously just tilt hoser's dupe to literal tears?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    With bitcoins, there is no Secret Service or FBI. These "coins" could already be in the billions, you have no idea. So don't pretend you do. The guys who created them, could be the one's profiting from the swings.

No reputable company is ever going to accept bitcoins as currency. You have crypto cocaine. Too toxic.

All I will say is this. If you have scored a big cash with these coins, be proactive and pay your 39% right away. This is a leak for some IRS agent to start digging around your shit and you don't want that.
    My degree is in Computer Science from a quality program. I took classes and studied crypto at the lowest mathematical level.

I have a hard time telling when you are being purposefully obtuse versus really being slow, so I am done, but keep up the trolling. lol @ my diversionary tactics.
    I love it when people tout their education as taking a few classes from what amounts to a tech school, than ridicule people as being slow. Where I went to school is not material, although its the best plumber school you could never get into.

With that said, if you think bitcoins is anything more than the next penny stock scheme, I really have no idea what to tell you. There is no reason for bitcoins to exist, they create no value and are backed by nothing. All currency has to be backed by something to survive, it can't be based upon belief, unless you are suggesting bitcoin is a religion, than that is a whole different matter.

Sounds like you are a little underwater on a few coins at the moment, to be honest.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post

My degree is in Computer Science from a quality program. I took classes and studied crypto at the lowest mathematical level.

I have a hard time telling when you are being purposefully obtuse versus really being slow, so I am done, but keep up the trolling. lol @ my diversionary tactics.
    I love it when people tout their education as taking a few classes from what amounts to a tech school, than ridicule people as being slow. Where I went to school is not material, although its the best plumber school you could never get into.

With that said, if you think bitcoins is anything more than the next penny stock scheme, I really have no idea what to tell you. There is no reason for bitcoins to exist, they create no value and are backed by nothing. All currency has to be backed by something to survive, it can't be based upon belief, unless you are suggesting bitcoin is a religion, than that is a whole different matter.

Sounds like you are a little underwater on a few coins at the moment, to be honest.

Its especially weird because Hoser spent 5 straight years on AIM begging Solomon for help doing his programming homework for his community college class.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    lol. I started reading it then I'm like.. why am reading this... so i fade out then see something about coins in my underwear at the end... but no, thats not it. sigh.

Work on the creativity. I think one of the other creative troll types on here uses ms word lockdown by the timings of their post. Try it, maybe that'd help.

-edit this is for the_pha .. I was not aiming this at sonatine.. I just didn't want to quote the_pha.

Load Metric
    lol. I started reading it then I'm like.. why am reading this... so i fade out then see something about coins in my underwear at the end... but no, thats not it. sigh.

Work on the creativity. I think one of the other creative troll types on here uses ms word lockdown by the timings of their post. Try it, maybe that'd help.

-edit this is for the_pha .. I was not aiming this at sonatine.. I just didn't want to quote the_pha.
    ok cool thanks

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Its especially weird because Hoser spent 5 straight years on AIM begging Solomon for help doing his programming homework for his community college class.
    Stop being a creepy liar. There is 0 truth to this. You could ask Solomon. I am pretty sure I helped him with some CS stuff when he was looking to get a CS degree after finding it difficult finding suitable employment. However he switched directions and has been accepted into the best graduate programs available for what he is studying. Including Harvard for a Masters.

Ask him.

I'm have a nice big grin on my face right now tine, cuz even with all my problems in life and the shit I have been through, I am soo soo glad I am not you.

Please leave me alone and stop stalking me. After this thread dies, I will hopefully go away. Just let that make you feel good inside and go off and enjoy life.

Load Metric
    Stop being a creepy liar. There is 0 truth to this. You could ask Solomon. I am pretty sure I helped him with some CS stuff when he was looking to get a CS degree after finding it difficult finding suitable employment. However he switched directions and has been accepted into the best graduate programs available for what he is studying. Including Harvard for a Masters.

Ask him.

I'm have a nice big grin on my face right now tine, cuz even with all my problems in life and the shit I have been through, I am soo soo glad I am not you.

Please leave me alone and stop stalking me. After this thread dies, I will hopefully go away. Just let that make you feel good inside and go off and enjoy life.
    Wow lighten up dude, bang some smack or something, relax a little.

Gold
    Load Metric

Ask him.

Wow lighten up dude, bang some smack or something, relax a little.
    Yea whatever. What am I supposed to do, bring up the fact you do blow and will basically forever suck dick if anyone ever hooks you up with any ? I don't mean literally suck dick.. but... you know. Bah. What is the point in it ? How sick are you ? I ask nicely, please just leave me alone. You've stalked me on skatz. You stalk me on here. Okk ok, I called you out a few times, but most of the time I don't bother. I hadn't said much to you in years and you start with this creepy shit on skatz. I'm sorry for calling you out. You're not bitter. Whatever the fuck man. hahaha... really... so weird.. i'm just sitting here shaking my head... baffled

Load Metric
    do i really strike anyone as the type of person who wouldnt do blow once or twice a year with friends?

anyone at all, speak up please.

seriously. anyone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    mtgox back up but I can't say that about the shitcoin price.

Gold
    Load Metric
    do i really strike anyone as the type of person who wouldnt do blow once or twice a year with friends?

anyone at all, speak up please.

seriously. anyone.
    I don't care. No one else cares. Maybe some troll of yours will chime in and take their shot. Really though man, do you ever sit back and ask yourself what you are doing? This isn't like the only thread or place you hound me. You even butchered some post of mine and put it in your signature like you think it tilts me. It is pathetic and weird...

You obviously can't compete with ideas, because at the end of the day you are all vapid talk. Here is your thing.. you usually talk about stuff that few people have a clue about, so you always sound mysterious and knowledgable. It works. Good for you. It annoys me, because I've seen some of the dumbest shit from you. But fuck, I'll leave you alone. I'll stop posting here for awhile or maybe permanently... but no one cares.. but you

how does that make you feel ?

Load Metric
    Name:  lolomon jones.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  146.9 KB

Load Metric
    hoser, i had no idea this was you until a few hours ago.

i just knew you were the worst poster on this site by light years.

suddenly i was like "holy shit, this guy is like hoser; he has a third grade education and organic brain damage and decided that if he spouted half baked stupidity with an air of knowledge, people are going to fall for it."

and then you played your whole emotional last line of defense card with 'omg you hit on a fat girl and you cant play poker' and i realized that i was fighting with the loneliest dupe in the world.

may you live forever hoser / donkdowndonedied / brian the junkie.

go use those incredible fiction writing skills you learned in community college night class to teach us more about how the internet works.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Name:  lolomon jones.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  146.9 KB
    The funny thing here is I didn't see sol until I tilted my laptop screen a bit to get improved contrast. It was like one of those stickers you view from alternative angles. LOL SOL. Kids a academic rockstar tho, hate all you want.

Load Metric
    holy shit, mt gox suspended trading due to their "ddos" for over two hours, within 15 minutes of going live BC dropped like 30%.

Gold
    Load Metric
    hoser, i had no idea this was you until a few hours ago.

i just knew you were the worst poster on this site by light years.

suddenly i was like "holy shit, this guy is like hoser; he has a third grade education and organic brain damage and decided that if he spouted half baked stupidity with an air of knowledge, people are going to fall for it."

and then you played your whole emotional last line of defense card with 'omg you hit on a fat girl and you cant play poker' and i realized that i was fighting with the loneliest dupe in the world.

may you live forever hoser / donkdowndonedied / brian the junkie.

go use those incredible fiction writing skills you learned in community college night class to teach us more about how the internet works.
    I haven't' even bother to read the second half of this yet and you got me going with your bs. Good lord. You 100% knew it was me. Nice spin. It was pretty much stated in some other thread you were apart of. It was obvious. I could tell you were guessing it was me once you always started referring to me as "random". lol. Maybe not, but you already stalked me on skatz.

Hey, I don't hate on fat chicks, but shes fat and BEAT. Who cares though ? I would post the picture of her, but I really hate bringing up 3rd parties and dogging on them. It just makes you a pretty HOF desperate as fuck nerd.

You always start with the personal shit out of nowhere.

*ALWAYS*

Why am i certain? Because I don't.

True story. I took a fiction class to finish out my degree. (but no, not at a community college) Why would sonatine even know this ? Becuase his creepy ass sits on AIM and datamines chat and says nothing for days. So much people change channels or stop talking.

Serious fucking creep.

Load Metric
    Altman James Heddens "It's not a fucking DDoS when everyone is trying to buy out of you goddamn crap service."

The facebook mtgox page is an absolute treasure trove right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SHITCOIN DOWN TO $89.. IF YOU HELD OUT THIS LONG JUST CUT YOUR LOSSES AND SELL NOW

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    SHITCOIN DOWN TO $89.. IF YOU HELD OUT THIS LONG JUST CUT YOUR LOSSES AND SELL NOW
    70 $ some wallets

Load Metric
    im stunned at how totally cavalier mtgox are about all this. one minute they are ddos'd, the next they are 'victims of their own success and suffering from a simple backlog of orders', the next they are suffering 80mbs of sustained ass fucking and have to suspend trading.

"There is no doubt that we are expecting a violent crash of Bitcoin after trading resumes, but we are confident that this Panic Sell will be temporarily and that Bitcoin will rise again."

Seriously? I thought these guys were not-for-profit crypto-anarchists looking to build an organic alternative to the contemporary currency market.

Thread Information