Thread: i stole a guys 1 dollar small blind

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

i stole a guys 1 dollar small blind

i sat at a 1/2 hu plo table and this guy posted a small blind, then timed out. then he insta-sat abck in but not fast enough. i sat out and said "thanks for the dollar" and "lol"

he didn't say anything but i sat there for a minute so he could look at his 199 stack and my 201 stack, then i left because i was planning on hitting and running anyways

here it is again

i sat at a 1/2 hu plo table and this guy posted a small blind, then timed out. then he insta-sat abck in but not fast enough. i sat out and said "thanks for the dollar" and "lol"

he didn't say anything but i sat there for a minute so he could look at his 199 stack and my 201 stack, then i left because i was planning on hitting and running anyways
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 02-28-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Load Metric
    i mean 1/2 plo, his small blind was 1 obviously

Load Metric
    Dan Druff, what's your play here?

Load Metric
    aren't I great?

Load Metric
    I am the best poker player on this forum

Load Metric
    I challenge Dan Druff to 1/2 NL 1000 dollar fight

Load Metric
    Zap,

Normally, we wouldnt think so highly of someone who blatantly confesses to stealing something, but because its you, Im sure we are all willing to compromise our integrity and just be humble observers of your deity-like skills. Also the fact that you can eat leaves from tall trees...that part is cool too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Zap,

Normally, we wouldnt think so highly of someone who blatantly confesses to stealing something, but because its you, Im sure we are all willing to compromise our integrity and just be humble observers of your deity-like skills. Also the fact that you can eat leaves from tall trees...that part is cool too.
    GAG ANY GIRAFFE BALLS LATELY OBSESSED STALKER WANNA BE GIRAFFE?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Man, Sonatine, you let me down. Used to respect you. Now I just think you are kind of a bitter, creepy tool.

noose away.

Load Metric
    ITT: 408drk

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Seriously, you have delicately cradled my sack with your lame-assed "nooses" for quite a while now. For someone with such a high level of intelligence, your contributions have lacked any substance. Its a lame thread. I try to post anything to at least get the guy to continue with something entertaining, and your throat tightens around my balls to post the noose within minutes.

Grow the fuck up. Why would someone with such intelligence troll with such fervor? Sad really. You should be better than that, and you let me down. Play with a pony.

Cubic Zirconia Lobster macaroni's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Drk"tried really hard to fit in with the cool kids at skatz and remain butthurt at their ousting of my terrible"str

Load Metric
    Seriously, you have delicately cradled my sack with your lame-assed "nooses" for quite a while now. For someone with such a high level of intelligence, your contributions have lacked any substance. Its a lame thread. I try to post anything to at least get the guy to continue with something entertaining, and your throat tightens around my balls to post the noose within minutes.

Grow the fuck up. Why would someone with such intelligence troll with such fervor? Sad really. You should be better than that, and you let me down. Play with a pony.

408drk, i say things to you maybe 3 to 4 times a year. fervor?

youre just a natural born chew toy. you literally cannot figure out how to PM; on 2 different websites, youve posted your home phone number on my forum profile page because you didnt understand that that is not a private message. you're a dispassionate whore cheerleader shill for a entire website dedicated to replicating the functionality of a pre-packaged function present in every major forum for over a decade. you're an unapologetic man-boy with a passion for Phish, popped collars, and a slavish dedication to cultural mediocrity that extends so deeply into your every contribution to every community youve infected to date that fertile and well trafficked private groups have existed on at least two major web communities dedicated solely to cataloging your hilarious, relentless, inarticulate and sophomoric foibles.

i literally just reduced you to raw emotions with a crudely drawn picture of a giraffe with a noose.

im sorry this isnt working out for you but if there is anything i can say to keep you posting and emoting and generally contributing, by all means let me know, because its hilarious.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Tine,

Name:  mug2.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  41.0 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric

Sonatine was on my nuts for quite a while, then I posted the Hurricane Sandy thread which was spot on days in advance. It hit in his town, and I demonstrated my game even though he initially brushed it off. Now I don't hear from the guy. Why? Because I am one of the best things to ever happen around here.

It's all about proving yourself on the forums, which I have done since 2007/8. Now I am not suggesting you need to post a Five Figure Viewed Thread like I did, but if you are continually sub 1,000 views, there really is not much advice I can give you, other than try to improve.

Load Metric

I cant say I have ever viewed it as about "proving yourself" on any forums. I enjoy laughing at creative posts and reading some solid content.

Im sure there is a plethora of that at Tine's other board.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I at least have to acknowledge the content that Sonatine has been bringing to Skatz. One can only pause and reflect upon seeing posts like these:

If you arent watching season 2 of Devil's Ride
    sonatine

Im not going to beat around the bush.
    Talenti Gelato Sea Salt Caramel now has huge chunks of literal caramel in it.

GUYS SERIOUS PROBLEM, GET IN HERE
    Thursday nights just went full cray on me.

10:00 PM SLOT:

Chef Wanted

Big Rig Bounty Hunters

Ok cool, so far so good, universe in harmony.

And then things got.. complicated.

AMC HD, 10:00PM...

Immortalized

"A heated taxidermy battle incorporates an "End of the World" theme"

GUYS SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE I CAN ONLY RECORD 2 SHOWS AT ONCE.

legit 9:19am and i want a cheeseburger thread ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    sonatine

OFFICIAL 7:10AM EST THREAD OH GOD ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    sonatine

UH OHHHHH WE GOT A 9AM THREAD PEOPLE ( 1 2)
    sonatine

8:57 AM, is this true?
    sonatine

MEANWHILE IN 408MIKE'S HEAD
    sonatine

SONATINE - Bringing the Heat!

Name:  Ponyboy-Curtis-the-outsiders-1136357_240_320.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  46.2 KB

/thread
    Last edited by DRK Star; 02-28-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post

Sonatine was on my nuts for quite a while, then I posted the Hurricane Sandy thread which was spot on days in advance. It hit in his town, and I demonstrated my game even though he initially brushed it off. Now I don't hear from the guy. Why? Because I am one of the best things to ever happen around here.

It's all about proving yourself on the forums, which I have done since 2007/8. Now I am not suggesting you need to post a Five Figure Viewed Thread like I did, but if you are continually sub 1,000 views, there really is not much advice I can give you, other than try to improve.
    Bottomset is god

Thread Information