Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROJEKT Recovery Sep

Load Metric
    I put $25 in the 22Q poker room and ran it up to $47 and told him to donate it. I bought into his project with roll over from a previous BAP profit. I rolled $50 and waiting for a few days before my profits came on the previous bap. I believe someone in the other thread said they had shipped paypal to him on the 8th and i recieved my paypal on the 9th

Load Metric
    I donated $50 to 22Q through the link on VPR. I believe that went directly to the charity.

I was staked by Jasep for the charity tourneys and ran it up a little, then chunked it off playing the high roller. I think I had like $2 left in my account (gldstndrdftw) that I shipped back to Jasep.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post
    I donated $50 to 22Q through the link on VPR. I believe that went directly to the charity.

I was staked by Jasep for the charity tourneys and ran it up a little, then chunked it off playing the high roller. I think I had like $2 left in my account (gldstndrdftw) that I shipped back to Jasep.
    I've been assured that this was the case. All donations through the link made it to 22q.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Hockey Guy,

Wasn't a Blind Squirrel Apparel clothing pack part of the prize for winning the main event? If so did you receive it?
    You're kidding right? Of course I didn't receive it. It was a running joke in radio chat because I didn't really care & would jokingly bust his balls about it every chance I got. I guess I should have seen it as a red flag but......well you know the rest of the story.
    WOW all the warning signs were there even before all the VPR info that has come to light,
    your clothing package, the iPad fiasco for 1st place, the 4BET situation and the
    rolling over debts into new debt, this facker just didn't like pay or just couldn't pay
    too bad nobody connected the dots until it was too late

Thread Information